Ask the Staff!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Ask the Staff!

Postby Shinryu » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:19 pm

GALAXEH wrote:I Thought it would be a BUN ny...

If it makes you any happier, people did dub this one
    the Hot Cross Bun :3

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:57 pm

Catterpilers4you wrote:To any of y'all who read and answer this C:
Whats the worst injury you ever got?

When I was a kid I fell on a pool pump and ended up with my entire torso bruised. I remember vividly taking a bath at a friend's house and his mom seeing it and flipping out, lol. It didn't hurt but it looked gnarly.
      Worst damage-wise: probably breaking my foot?
      Worst pain-wise... Idk, honestly. Maybe my current broken tooth. I can't eat or drink.
      Oh man also when I was a kid, I went face first into the sharp corner of a glass table. Needed stitches but didn't get them, now I have a permanent scar on my chin.
NaosRain wrote:To Anyone:

What was the one encounter/situation/occurrence that made you have more confidence in the things you loved to do? What pushed you to put yourself out there for the world to see? What was the final straw for you?

It's really cheesy, but having amazing artists believe in me and show interest in my art encouraged me to get better. I used to just do mouse doodles and pixels on MS Paint, but back then when people would genuinely show interest in my art and my characters, it was such a boost to continue. Having artists who were leagues above me tell me what I was doing was worthwhile really made me feel like 'alright, I can do this, I can actually do this!'
      That and when I started designing, winning first place in most competitions really told me maybe I was pretty okay at it, haha. I don't know; I guess we can chalk all of this up to validation and support.
.:LunaEclipse:. wrote:To anyone:
Do you have any OC's?

So many OCs. I have over 30 makos alone.
      My newest OC is this little guy:
      He's a Pacapillar! Ardra on here gave me a MYO slot and I designed him. I love him so much hhh
Kittylittlestripes wrote:To: Anyone

Do you take the time to give each pet a unique name?

Nooope. I can't imagine trying to do that lol
crystals. wrote:
    to: mods or anyone who can edit and lock posts

what are the worst/dramatic areas to check around for?

Adoptable oekaki, hands down. Design theft, art theft, inappropriate language/subjects/lyrics/etc... They've got it all!
Pastel Gore wrote:To: Anyone who stalkswatches over the oekaki

What does it feel like to see someone do a drawing for you or a drawing with one of your favorite characters from your favourite tv/netflix/youtube series? I know my heart just jumps with joy a little!

Seeing art for me specifically always makes me get choked up, lol. The idea that someone took time out of their day to even think of me is kinda overwhelming! Not to mention going as far as to create somethin' for me, hoo buddy. Idk it just means a lot. But this is coming from the guy who cries over art he commissions. (Even tho I'm PAYING them for the art. I still get so touched that someone would create something for me.)
      Seeing stuff related to my interests always makes me smile!
*・゚✧DrawingDraft*・゚✧ wrote:To- anyone

In any fandoms? If so which? [mine are steven universe, gravity falls, harry potter, etc.]

Again I'm always super reluctant to call myself a part of a fandom. I'm a fan of things, but generally don't interact with other fans. That being said, I'm currently into: Steven Universe, Criminal Minds, The Witcher, Abarat, Rick and Morty, Borderlands, Cow Chop, and like every cooking competition show ever.
Mrkittycat33 wrote:To anyone: why's your user like it is?

Named myself after Handsome Jack.
Ranger of the North wrote:To anyone: What's it like being a mod on Chicken Smoothie? I'm a mod myself on another site and it's a lot of fun, but how've your experiences been on this gigantic site? XD XD

It's enjoyable; modding kind of chills me out. I can just sort of go on autopilot and buzz around the site sorting things where they should be and removing bad content 'n stuff. Modding just puts me in a zone.

What is one thing you wish you could be an expert at?

Man, this question is tough. I keep deciding on something but then changing my mind. I guess I'd have to say communicating exactly what I mean.
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
utterly obsessed with kento nanami, my husband.

🦈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ ElizabethPine ♡ » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:34 am

To anyone:

Have you ever though of making a Adoptable Oekaki? If so, did you?
Last edited by ♡ ElizabethPine ♡ on Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
-
-

‧₊╔═══════════════════════╗‧₊
Hello! I am ElizabethPine.
I go by she/her!
I'm not as active anymore on cs as I was
a few years ago. Hope all is well!

╚═══════════════════════╝
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays folks!
╔═══════════════════════╗
I have helped 1126 people during
December 18th since 2019!
I have holiday gifted 202 players

‧₊╚═══════════════════════╝‧₊
♡ ElizabethPine ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:01 pm

What is one thing you wish you could be an expert at?

I wish I could sing! I would love to have a talent with some kind of performance.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pizza Lover #1 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:20 pm

To: Anyone

If you could pick out any Disney animal and turn it into a Chicken Smoothie animal, what would it be and why?
Pizza Lover #1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinkie gal » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:47 pm

ZΕL wrote:
GALAXEH wrote:I Thought it would be a BUN ny...

If it makes you any happier, people did dub this one
    the Hot Cross Bun :3

*You see this. You are filled with determination.
< Adoptables! >

-= My Babies Down Below <3 =-

pinkie gal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:10 pm

Mythical Creature wrote:To: Anyone

If you could pick out any Disney animal and turn it into a Chicken Smoothie animal, what would it be and why?

Probably the lions from The Lion King :thumbup:
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:19 pm

To Tess: What inspired you to create Chicken Smoothie? Were there many challenges to face along the way?
:D
Last edited by Ranger of the North on Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeaztVibe » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:20 pm

I love reading the answer to these questions but I realized I asked a lot of like... Existential questions XD so here are some fun ones
To anyone (All of them)
Code: Select all
How would you describe your position/something you did on chicken smoothie if you were a dramatic narrator of any type of show you wanted?

example: -Me as a CS member buying the Store pets- Trade wars raged and the battle field grew thick with pets. It was up to me. A lowly Member to succeed. I ran through forums, posts, and drawings to get to this point. I took my C$ sword and plunged it into the Rock of Store- hala. It started to crack under the strength I put into it. I started measuring the C$ energy. 1.. 5. 25 C$. 40. Then finally 60. I had won. The pets were mine. VICTORY.

What is the silliest thing you have done just because you were bored and thought it would be a good idea at the time?

Have you ever had an awkward moment during a conversation where you didn't realize the person was talking to you and then asked for your opinion? What were the results?

(Reference time) Answer me these questions three, then some fan art ye see. What is your username? What is your quest? What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? (first one to answer this I will do a fan art  for if thats alright XD A thanks for answering all my questions haha)
BeaztVibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:10 pm

smofir. wrote:To: any lovelies out there,
Do you like horror movies?

There are a handful that I appreciate, but for the most part... nh. I grew up on the Hannibal trilogy, there's not really much that can get to me enough for me to actually enjoy the horror-ness of a horror flick. xD

NaosRain wrote:To anyone (on the subject of inanimate objects):
If you could make any inanimate object into a pet (not on CS I mean irl) to follow you around what would it be and why XD.
For me it would be a chair. A spinny chair. that way I could roll around and stuff. Gotta go fast.

Going on that vein, I'd love for my car to follow me around. Lil' white Mustang, trailing behind me... it'd be fantastic. :D
Otherwise, it'd be one of my rocks. Preferably either one of my Seraphinite stones or one of my angel pieces, lol. I also have a tiger's eye skull named Elliot, but... that could get creepy realfast.

sky dancer. wrote:
      to anyone ;;
      how do you feel about
      Image- y
      jokes?
      heh

I live in the cornbelt, bring it on.

NaosRain wrote:Quick thing for all the mods:

Thank you for being so kind and amazing c: I came from a community who were the total opposite. The owner was nice but the mods were just terrible and hypocrites and those who weren't would just get corrupted by those who were. Here it really just seems to be a nice community filled with animal lovers, and I really needed that. So I hope to help contribute to that some how. As much as I wanted to help the other community follow the creators ideals, I want to help this one. You all seem so nice and make me actually like people in admin,helper,and so on positions again. I wish I could pm all of you individually but that would take forever;

To keep on the subject of question asking:
To Anyone Mod or not:
Did you come from a community sort of like the one i came from? And did CS help you cope?

<33
And... kinda yeah? I don't remember the staff on any other website I've been on being as interactive as we are, so it feels a whole lot nicer.
I'm not sure if CS helped me cope, or if I just... kinda... lack of better term, grew into it? I saw the troubles that the other sites had and decided to give others what I wanted out of site staff; someone friendly, willing to help, level-headed and knowledgeable, balanced as much as possible (I am only human and have to accept that)... things like that.

RareKittens wrote:To anybody:
Why did you choose your profile pic?

I drew it. c: It's actually a mask I drew in one of one of my WMEs, I just took him out to make the icon, and added flowers.

Lillybear wrote:
    To any staff that answers help tickets:
    What's your opinion on help tickets--do you enjoy answering them, or are they annoying/hard to understand?

Sometimes they're difficult to understand, but they're never a bother to go through. <3 English is not everyone's first language, after all.

Catterpilers4you wrote:To anyone who feels like answering:
Whats your favorite type of weather?
(i like rain C: )

I love partly cloudy, 68-74F, light southern breeze and low humidity.

Pastel Gore wrote:To anyone:
Have you ever gotten on CS at school/work because you couldn't get on it at home?

Never let my boss look too long at my phone, lol
CS is what meal breaks are for

smofir. wrote:To: anyone,
What's your favourite planet?

Pluto. I remember having to do a report on Pluto back in Elementary school, before it was downgraded, and I was so upset because there was so little information, but I pulled together something and got a 95% on it. Needless to say, when it was dropped from planethood, I staunchly refused to acknowledge that decision, because if I had to suffer through that report, this little ball of frozen rock that won me over is gonna be a planet to me.

dkla. wrote:
any staff that is willing to answer,
do you have a favorite pokemon?

Charizard - though I did spend forever hunting down Tauros and Litleo, never mind my struggles to get Onix and Cubone and Eevee....

naive ; wrote:
    @ Anyone

What languages do you speak?
    I speak English and Polish. C:

Fluent in English and Unintelligible Sputters.
Moderate/rusty in Spanish and Italian.
Learning Irish.
And I can count to ten in Japanese.
ID

Lillybear wrote:
      Dear staff,
      Remove the vowels from your username. Now give that word a random, new meaning!
      For example, "Lllybr" is a verb that means: "When you quickly pluck the petals off a purple flower."

Bntly
(1) The new-car smell.
(2) The scent of freshly oiled leather, motor oil, gasoline and love present in well-cared-for/restored classic cars.

NaosRain wrote:To Anyone who is Colored name:
Do you got to streams? and if so do you not put your actual user when you go? XD

I do, more or less often enough, at least. I tend to go under a pseudonym, unless I know the community really well (Tolters, WMEs, etc), though I think they know my typical pseudonyms there, too, so it doesn't really matter.

Catterpilers4you wrote:To any of y'all who read and answer this C: (Sorry if i sound like some sassy southern girl... Im not.)
Whats the worst injury you ever got?

When I was two, I was pushed down a flight of stairs. No idea if it caused brain injury.
Also, you know how cartoons often depict characters getting smashed in the face by rake handles when they step on the prongs? Happened to me, too, except it was a metal handle and tore my face up pretty badly. It was hidden under a pile of leaves, so I didn't expect it to come flying up like that.
Currently, I'm also suffering a splintering tooth, so that's fun and painful. My wisdom teeth didn't come in right at all, and I'm paying the price for not being able to afford to remove them.

--NaosRain:

What is the silliest thing you have done just because you were bored and thought it would be a good idea at the time?
I drove almost two hours to a huge festival one weekend with my sister... the first time I'd actually driven in several years.
Because what better idea is there than to throw a newbie driver in at a festival that draws over a million every year? Especially with all of those one-lane country roads that are barely suitable for farm equipment? None! None, I tell you!

Have you ever had an awkward moment during a conversation where you didn't realize the person was talking to you and then asked for your opinion? What were the results?
My brain doesn't always compute that I'm being talked to, let alone that I've been asked a question. Most people around me understand that, luckily, but for the rest, I just apologize and say I lost my train of thought again, and to please repeat the question.
//Technically it's one question per person per page, but I'm gonna let that go tonight. xD
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me