GH Litter Discussion 2019

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2019

Postby catmother456 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:44 pm

Looking at these posts, and not knowing D&D well,

Kyar wrote:1st level evocation
I feel like it's hard to give hints out when there are so few kitties grown, but I can't wait to see who grows up next!
My cat will be a surprise for me again this year, I don't have a clue when it'll be their time.

Kyar wrote:
Ashki wrote:
    Saw a couple people mention they think this lil baby might be mine! It’s not ;)

Casting Time: 1 action
👀

I was looking at images and was wondering about the kitties and how they can relate to the clues. Maybe your kitty is a familiar helping with spells, like an Owl familiar perhaps. This kitty kind of looks like an owl, and rather magical, too.

Or it could be like an Owlbear beast maybe.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:51 pm

it took me a good couple of hours, but i sifted through all of cel's groups (except for their tad bit of tadpoles hoard because that was over 300 pages long) searching for more clues for their gaming hint and i found so much stuff. here are links to pets with a single number, a single letter, or the arrows/letters used in the hint. they are listed in the order in which i found them (from the top of the groups all the way to the bottom).

1. 3
    2. 5
    3. 5
    4. 🅰
    5. 🅱
    6. N
    7. S
    8. K
    9. 🅰
    10. 🅱
    11. D

i also found this cat (cel's first gh cat) with the name "-> 2791620" which i assume is a sort of cipher or a key. it could also be part of a url, but i'm not too sure. i'm guessing we will have to combine it with the other regular characters (3, 5, 5, N, S, K, D) to form a different kind of link? or maybe they themselves form a link? i'm not sure myself, i just wanted to share what i discovered. i may have missed some pets because it got very late by the time i finished, so consider this list incomplete until confirmed otherwise.

--

also i don't know if this is related, but on rockruff's (previously ) blurb for the staff page, the following is listed at the bottom (literally copy/pasted):

edit: i was able to solve the hint on rockruff's blurb! at first i wondered if the numbers were ascii, but that turned up unrecognized characters. i then decided it was a polybius square, but didn't know what the codeword wold be so i let that go. as it turns out, the cipher used was simple: unicode! the numbers translate to a question: what breed is he? this is clearly a hint to his cat and makes me wonder if, as the previous chicken hint suggests (original post and my theory), the alien/tailless cat is his?

now that i think about it, benji's breed should be the silkie chicken, which looks like this as a baby and their eggs are the traditional white or brown as in real life.

i therefore concur with previous guesses that this kitten is rockruff's!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubgum » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:29 pm

Well, I think somebody said about it being a download code maybe into some kind of video game. Maybe it's a gaming kitty that has managed to download itself into some kind of fantasy game. Maybe bottle rats could be the MP and SP revivers the scythe pony could be the weapon it could use. Maybe the bug pony could be some kind of flying companion.
Bubgum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisukina » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:41 pm

parabatai. wrote:now that i think about it, benji's breed should be the silkie chicken, which looks like this as a baby and their eggs are the traditional white or brown as in real life.

i therefore concur with previous guesses that this kitten is rockruff's!

Image[/list][/size]

If this turns out to be a silkie chick-cat
I will scream and start hoarding them instantly
i'm making a frog circle, i need frogs

click the frog for the frog circle

frog avatar is just a cs frog item, i didn't draw it
Daisukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:57 pm

^ This is the only part important to my hint, the rest is either random stuff that made it into my pet groups or from last year. q
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisukina » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:00 am

Celozon wrote:q

hellq aqain, celqzon's q cluqs
i'm making a frog circle, i need frogs

click the frog for the frog circle

frog avatar is just a cs frog item, i didn't draw it
Daisukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubgum » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:00 am

Celozon wrote:

^ This is the only part important to my hint, the rest is either random stuff that made it into my pet groups or from last year. q

Makes me think of sonic for some reason.
Bubgum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:15 am

Celozon wrote:

something i did notice just now is that the order of the symbols is the exact same as the original hint a few pages back, only certain characters are replaced by regular text letters here. the replaced characters are the right arrow and three 🅱 characters as seen above. have the letters n, s, k, or d ever held any meaning within the gaming community? when i looked it up i did see a game called "naruto shippuden kizuna drive" (nskd for short), but it's played on psp, which doesn't have a 🅱 button.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubgum » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:44 am

parabatai. wrote:
Celozon wrote:

something i did notice just now is that the order of the symbols is the exact same as the original hint a few pages back, only certain characters are replaced by regular text letters here. the replaced characters are the right arrow and three 🅱 characters as seen above. have the letters n, s, k, or d ever held any meaning within the gaming community? when i looked it up i did see a game called "naruto shippuden kizuna drive" (nskd for short), but it's played on psp, which doesn't have a 🅱 button.

Could also be similar to pokemon when you press B to stop it from evolving. Perhaps a PPS?
Bubgum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:36 am

^ Everything you need to figure it out is on CS, its not specific to any game, buttons, etc. And as I mentioned, this is only the first part, there is one more I've hidden that you'll need to find. That should be enough to figure it out, but if not I may provide a bit more help. q
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me