Ask the Staff!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Ask the Staff!

Postby Lillybear » Wed May 18, 2016 11:52 pm

Dear staff,
      Remove the vowels from your username. Now give that word a random, new meaning!
      For example, "Lllybr" is a verb that means: "When you quickly pluck the petals off a purple flower."
lilly she/her
mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Thu May 19, 2016 1:25 am

NaosRain wrote:To Anyone who is Colored name:
Do you got to streams? and if so do you not put your actual user when you go? XD

I usually pop in w/ my real name, Lambert. Or Lambutt. I only go to close friends' streams.
Tealtrees wrote:Dear staff:
Panic! At The disco, Twenty One Pilots or Fall out Boy?

Idk I don't like any of them very strongly. I guess P!ATD b/c I have the most history with them, but I don't find myself in love with their recent stuff. My brother and I listened to them a lot as kids. TOP makes me depressed, (though Migraine was very much my life anthem when it first came out b/c I suffer from chronic migraines) and I find FOB just annoying lol.
dkla. wrote:
any staff that is willing to answer,

do you have a favorite pokemon?

etcetera wrote:
to all the hardworking staffers!

how many times do you generally catch common cold per year - how long does it usually last?
i have it right now and it's awful tbh

10+. I'm usually sick 11 out of 12 months in the year.
naive ; wrote:
    @ Anyone

What languages do you speak?
    I speak English and Polish. C:

English and French. I also know Spanish and Portuguese by listening/can type in it, just cannot speak it.
Aquatail626 wrote:To any staff who is mot an artist:

Do you do any drawing? What is your skill level? Have you done any drawings here on cs?

Yes, I draw. I'm a hobbyist, so my art isn't a priority in my life. I'm probably intermediate skill-wise. Here is my most recent piece. I only doodle on CS b/c I have no pen pressure here.
Dragonheart48 wrote:What is your favorite animal?

(I like striped hyeans better tho)
Lillybear wrote:
      Dear staff,
      For example, "Lllybr" is a verb that means: "When you quickly pluck the petals off a purple flower."

Jck - short for hacking into someone's computer with extreme skill
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
utterly obsessed with kento nanami, my husband.

🦈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aragorn. » Thu May 19, 2016 4:12 am

To any of the dear staff...

Have you seen the Daredevil Netflix show? What do you think? Pretty much mobody I know watches it, and I want to know what somebody else thinks! Also I can't be the only one that ships Karen and Frank please somebody be with me on this xD
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oh, hear us when we cry to Thee,
X
X
X
X
X
For those in peril on the sea...

╚══════════════════════════════╝
Aragorn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Thu May 19, 2016 9:25 am

smofir wrote:To: anybody,

What are your plans for the summer?

I'm renting out an apartment with my fiancé, taking a summer class to get a general requirement out of the way, and working. :) It's not the most eventful summer as far as trips or activities but so far it's been tons of fun. It's the first summer I've spent living somewhere other than with my parents so it's kinda weird and I do miss them quite a bit but I do get to visit them on the weekends so it's nice. :) I'm really grateful to live on the lower level of the building too - it stays cooler down here on those really hot days!

Do you do any drawing? What is your skill level? Have you done any drawings here on cs?

I've done a little art on CS but not all that much - most of that was quite a few years ago now. I'm primarily a traditional artist. I love to work with pencils, pens, colored pencils, and sometimes markers to mix things up. Someday I want to get a set of Copic markers but they're far from my budget right now lol. I got some Prismacolor colored pencils for my birthday a few years back and I really like those - but sometimes a Crayola set works just as well lol. It's hard for me to try to pin down a "skill level" - I know for a fact I'm always improving. I've been drawing for years and years and there are still areas I think need work. But I love to draw - and I hope I never give up on it. :)

etcetera wrote:

how many times do you generally catch common cold per year - how long does it usually last?

I am thankful to be the one in my family who almost never gets sick. The problem is when I do - it's always really bad. There have been about 2-3 times in the past 2-3 years that I've been really sick. It bites. :( I hope you feel better soon!

firestar123456789 wrote:to any of the staff: if you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?

That's tough! You'd probably get a different answer from me different days lol. Right now I'm really set on seeing New Zealand someday. I think it'd be really cool to experience life on the other side of the globe and plus - I mean who doesn't love LotR? :)

NaosRain wrote:@Anyone
What is your best memory of a pet you have had? c:

Hm... I had a dog my whole life who was just the biggest sweetheart you'll ever meet. She was a springer spaniel so totally a nightmare for my parents - but since I was the kid of the family I didn't have to deal with the aftermath of her biggest destructive rampages lol. By the time I was old enough to really help out she had mellowed out a good amount. Anyway - probably my best memory of her was when my family had gone on a week long trip to Arizona and left her with my grandparents. They took great care of her, but when we got back this 12 year old dog was so excited she was jumping around like she was a puppy again. She had bad joints so it was really hard for her to do stuff like that but she was just so happy it didn't matter. She ended up loving to be 15, which surprised us all, but I don't think I'll ever forget how happy she was to see us again - and how happy I was to see her too. :)

Dragonheart48 wrote:What is your favorite animal?

Foxes! I love the little buggers.

Lillybear wrote:
      Dear staff,

Kyr: To eat cold pizza on a Saturday morning.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catterpilers4you » Thu May 19, 2016 9:49 am

To any of y'all who read and answer this C: (Sorry if i sound like some sassy southern girl... Im not.)

Whats the worst injury you ever got?
Catterpilers4you

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swiftalu » Thu May 19, 2016 10:37 am

Direwolfie69 wrote:toanyone-

ever had cookie dough not baked?
feel sick ;-;

Yes, and while I love it, it is definitely not healthy to eat a lot of it. x'D Uncooked eggs can be really nasty, but luckily they make edible cookie dough because so many people just love it. P:

NaosRain wrote:To anyone

Have you ever been afraid to become friends with someone because they were just that cool to you?

Guh, this happens to me all the time. I'm always afraid of so many people (Except when I'm helping them, of course) but for a down to earth conversation I am basically a hermit crab. I'm way too shy and awkward in my opinion. x'D After a while I'll warm up but I tend to be kinda picky with who I have that certain 'click' with right off the bat.

NaosRain wrote:To Anyone who is Colored name:
Do you got to streams? and if so do you not put your actual user when you go? XD

I do, and I do use my actual user when I'm on stream. I don't really hang around the stream thread anymore, I used to but now I don't, now I usually hang around Plumerians and sometimes join streams if I feel like it. x'D

lekawaiio wrote:
To anybody who likes cats;;

what do you think of my cat, Cheerio? (by the way, his right eye is fine. its just the shadow.)
-snip-
(sorry for the size!)

What a gorgeous cat! He's got such a pretty coat, especially the markings, which match his eyes really well! <3

кιωι ~ wrote:To any mod::

1. What is your chicken smoothie layout. Mine is CS green

2. Do you have any pets?

1. I use the CS dull green layout as well, the bright one hurts my eyes a little too much. |'D
2. Yes! I have 6 pets (4 cats and 2 dogs) however out of those I technically own 1 for myself (Since family pets and such, the one I own has only been attached to me from when we got him). I don't have any pictures of the dogs, but I have pictures of the cats! <3
Mary
Eve
Sugar (She climbed the screen door lol)
Eli (This little guy is mine, he has some gorgeous blue eyes but I don't have a photo of them sadly </3)

dkla. wrote:
any staff that is willing to answer,

do you have a favorite pokemon?

Direwolfie69 wrote:To: any bae

Do you ever walk past a pet shop window in the shopping center /that's where I know there's a Pet shop/ or anywhere and be all. "I want those cats up there and the fourteen puppies down the bottom. Oh yeah, I forgot. I can't because reasons

As a kid I always did that. Sometimes my sister and I would go to Petsmart and I would want all the cats that were there, my sister would want all the dogs. Of course, we couldn't get them because family didn't want anymore pets. x'D

etcetera wrote:

I didn't used to get it much except for like... allergies. But when I got to college... dang I got it so much. x'D I was sick a lot with the common cold or the flu or something else like that, but of course I would still go to classes since I wasn't running a fever or anything. For me, it will usually last a few days or a week, sometimes longer.

I do like to draw! I don't really judge my skill level since what I've done is all self taught (Basically I never took a professional art class in my life). I have done a few drawings on CS, though I think the one I'm most proud of that was in the Oekaki is this one. <3 A little old and I could clean it up better, but I love the background so much.

I was drawing some quick sketches of some Pokemon last night (Just for practice, to see how I could draw them) but sadly I didn't save those so I can't show it. D':

Lillybear wrote:
      Dear staff,

Swftl

All I can think about when I see that is Lrft (Brulee you know what I'm talking about x'D). So I guess it will mean Lrft to me.

Catterpilers4you wrote:To any of y'all who read and answer this C: (Sorry if i sound like some sassy southern girl... Im not.)

Whats the worst injury you ever got?

Probably when I was younger and I angered my sister for something, she chased me around the house and I ended up hitting my knee against the corner of a table holding a TV, it really hurt and I couldn't really walk around on it for a day (It also didn't look very pretty either /: ). Luckily, I haven't gotten anything worse than that like a broken bone or something.
Swiftalu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Thu May 19, 2016 10:46 am

To: Anyone
Who here has watched Orange Is The New Black??
What's you're favorite person on there and why; least favorite??
Are you excited for the new season to start??
Last edited by L.V.L on Sun May 22, 2016 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
female | pansexual | she/her | employed
black&white traditional artist | cat + dog mom | PST Zone

I play these other games - add me!
Ovipets | Flight Rising | Lioden

Feel like supporting my hoards - send me a trade!
❄️ W: Wishlist | H: Pets, Items, C$ ❄️
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeaztVibe » Sun May 22, 2016 2:27 am

To Anyone:

What was the one encounter/situation/occurrence that made you have more confidence in the things you loved to do? What pushed you to put yourself out there for the world to see? What was the final straw for you?

To Nick

Do you ever stream things? Like coding/video games/ect.
-bumping cause i added a question-
BeaztVibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ Kawaii ♥ » Sun May 22, 2016 3:30 am

To anyone:
Do you have any OC's?
Wip ❤
♥ Kawaii ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sun May 22, 2016 8:50 am

nachoqueenzz wrote:To anyone:
Do you have any OC's?

As a writer, yes. Many of them. But I'll limit myself to two of them for an answer, me thinks c:

There's Vandelion, one of my oldest characters that I still use.
    He's a rather powerful magician and the son of an infamous mage who -two decades prior to the start of the story- managed to start a war that got the order he ruled over annihilated by their two rivals.
    Van is raised by a survivor of the war, and spends his youth working as a librarian assistant due to his love for collecting and archiving information.
    Things go a wee bit wrong when thieves steal a bunch of valuable books from the library he is working at. While he's pursuing them, he accidentally gets caught up in a plot to bring the fallen order back, and due to his ancestry, his father's old enemies mistakenly believe that he's working for the same cause.
    (Some misunderstandings, near-executions and run-ins with other characters later, he ends up accidentally helping to accomplish exactly that, though he manages to convince his new companions to pick a better leader instead.)

Van is rather emotionally unstable, but he can be very caring and surprisingly supportive. His humor is extremely dark and dry, which doesn't help to endear him to people, considering you have approximately a second to decide if he's just joking or actually going to do some reckless, irresponsible thing... again.
    Despite the fact that he can very well be dangerous if provoked, he's a socially awkward dork and actually quite shy when it comes to making friends.
    He's also a whopping 1,62m short :')

Van likes spending his afternoons studying and researching history, testing the nerves of his best friend Theria, or taking his deer for a ride, usually alongside his adoptive sister Letalia and her oversized pet reptile.

Another, much more recent character is Cain, a city dove. When he and his (human) friend and roommate don't spend their mornings bickering over each others' food choices, they solve crimes together, as part of an organization called the Circle, who are responsible for the reinforcement of magical law.
    Cain is as witty as he is rude, but as a talking pigeon he is a great help to the humans, as he serves as a communicator between them and the city's pigeon population.
    Pigeons have a habit of being everywhere at all times, and Circle was not at all opposed to having their own personal pigeon patrol to aid them with their searches. Even if it comes at the cost of putting up with Cain - a task that was soon handed to a grumpy middle-aged detective by the name of Dann.

I'm writing these stories for my nephew, so they're going to be just short little detective stories.
    Cain loves marble cake and hates sparrows. When he's not busy solving crimes he likes to come up with creative ways of making their neighbour's cat's life hell because it attacked him once and he still holds a grudge.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me