Recent Rarity Change List [January Update in progress!!]

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Recent Rarity Change List/Discussion

Postby Simon » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:36 am

AvaScarlett wrote:
the_lemon_bunny wrote:
Raire wrote:Wow... only one event uncommon. o_o;

But you are a nice surprise o3o

im collecting all bunnies and in a way, its sucks for me cause there's no way i can afford to get anow two omgsr bunnies..darn XD

I'm so happy that it is OMGsR again^^ - I'm so proud at my cutie -even it's likely that it will turn very rare again with the re-release =(

can someone explain the new release thing to me? I'm new so yeah.... THANKS :D
Simon
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fabulous European » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:39 am

Image this little lady just turned rare! by the way this is my favourite pet so im pleased that she's now a rare
ImageImage
"And if tomorrow you're still "just a friend" I'll stay up until 11:11 again"
Fabulous European

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amberheart » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:44 am

*Simon* wrote:can someone explain the new release thing to me? I'm new so yeah.... THANKS :D

The re-release is an event usually held on the 16th (If I remember correctly XD) of december, where you can adopt two pets from a box, but those are not new pets they are already exsistant pets. So there is a chance you could adopt for example the bunny again and so the amount of pets in circulation will increase again and thus influencing the rarity. A lot of pets rarities decrease because more are being adopted. c:
Last year there were two rerelease days, but I think this year it's going to be only one. ^^
That's also the event where unreleased pets are introduced which are pets that you can only adopt from that box. They are usually extremely rare.
ImageImage
if you get a one sided trade from me don't worry about it it's a gift
Amberheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby odin » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:50 am

Amberheart wrote:
*Simon* wrote:can someone explain the new release thing to me? I'm new so yeah.... THANKS :D

The re-release is an event usually held on the 16th (If I remember correctly XD) of december, where you can adopt two pets from a box, but those are not new pets they are already exsistant pets. So there is a chance you could adopt for example the bunny again and so the amount of pets in circulation will increase again and thus influencing the rarity. A lot of pets rarities decrease because more are being adopted. c:
Last year there were two rerelease days, but I think this year it's going to be only one. ^^
That's also the event where unreleased pets are introduced which are pets that you can only adopt from that box. They are usually extremely rare.

It's the 18th. :) And I believe it was 2011 there were 2 release days, not 2012. ^^

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simon » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:52 am

odin wrote:
Amberheart wrote:

It's the 18th. :) And I believe it was 2011 there were 2 release days, not 2012. ^^

so this box thing, do we get to choose from a certain amount of pets or does it just give you 2?
Simon
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lufi » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:55 am

*Simon* wrote:THANKS :D

so this box thing, do we get to choose from a certain amount of pets or does it just give you 2?

Last year we could adopt 3 pets... and box give you random selection of pets ;)
So... you can adopt old uncommon but also old rares...and if you will have extremly big lucky you can adopt pets from year 2008 (or pets from main list) or UR pet ;)
Lufi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amberheart » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:57 am

-headdesk- Sorry. xD It might have been 2011. Time flies by so fast. :D
You can choose to adopt either 1 or 2, maybe even 3, depending on what the administrators see as appropiate. And sometimes you can get extremely rare pets, so make sire you don't get ninja'd, because a lot of people are not aware of the possible rarety of their pets and trade them away for basically nothing in comparison they could have gotten.
The easiest way to do that is check the archive. You pet could be any from the beginning of 2008 to date. (As far as i know, it might even be that there is a range allowing only older pets to be adopted, but I am not sure about that.

To get back on topic~
I think that's the only major event rarety can actually decrease, because normally with the increasing number of users they just get rarer and rarer. :)
ImageImage
if you get a one sided trade from me don't worry about it it's a gift
Amberheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ziggy.stardust » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:59 am

I could have sworn this guy was uncommon last time I saw it, did it just turn rare or am I spacing out?
Heart Husky Hoard

You can reach me faster through 'Ziggy-cs' on tumblr! :)

Looking for:
Tufted Blood Dog
Mustard/Purple Heart Huskies
So send me a trade ♥

ImageImage
Pet's name: Ronnie Vannucci {Novingale♥} & Pet's name: Alecsander {Citylights♥}
Watch me grow!
Blanket: {12/18/2013} ☑
Pup: {12/26/2013} ☑
Adult: {1/11/2014}
ziggy.stardust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lufi » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:00 am

ziggy.stardust wrote:
I could have sworn this guy was uncommon last time I saw it, did it just turn rare or am I spacing out?

yes it's new rare :)
this maybe help you ;D
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=189990&p=63825754#p63825754
Lufi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ExDream » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:09 am

I'm really glad that one of my hoards turned uncommon ^^

And god, so much rares from the Halloween event. I decided to hoard the scorpions so i'm really surprised that they are all rare o.o
ExDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me