November Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: November Discussion Thread

Postby Coalchaser » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:19 pm

Satamoru wrote:
I find it kind of depressingly amusing how people only started suspecting this was mine after the majority of other candidates had been cut out of the equation...Not a single user even suggested it until there was only the four outcomes remaining ;-;

Same here. I didn't expect anyone to recognize my style since I'm not an artist, but I had thought at least someone would suspect it was mine when it first grew simply because of the thin tail. But that's okay. xD

In any case, I suppose I'll finally claim mine since he's the only one left now, poor thing. The wing mark on the shoulder is somewhat of a recurrent doodle, so it wound up on him somehow. :3

deviantart
tumblr
FR
twitter
help tickets
Coalchaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XCRunner » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Coalchaser wrote:
Satamoru wrote:
I find it kind of depressingly amusing how people only started suspecting this was mine after the majority of other candidates had been cut out of the equation...Not a single user even suggested it until there was only the four outcomes remaining ;-;

Same here. I didn't expect anyone to recognize my style since I'm not an artist, but I had thought at least someone would suspect it was mine when it first grew simply because of the thin tail. But that's okay. xD

In any case, I suppose I'll finally claim mine since he's the only one left now, poor thing. The wing mark on the shoulder is somewhat of a recurrent doodle, so it wound up on him somehow. :3

Yes,t he thin tail was how I eventually figured it out when I saw your signature XD! I love both of your pups, they are so cute! Nice job, I CAN"T wait to see them grow up!! :D
Image Image Image
XCRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grace(: » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:23 pm

Too much claiming is going on!

Anyway. I love the staff pets this year.
Grace(:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toppyrocks » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Coalchaser wrote:
Satamoru wrote:

Ahaha! I thought he might be. I guessed it was either yours or Compumon's back when there was 6 unclaimed, on the 16th. I thought he might be yours. He's really cute! I like him.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not."
-Dr. Suess

Toppyrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lululizzy23 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:28 pm

Satamoru wrote:
lululizzy23 wrote:
D'awww he's so cute! I wonder who he belongs to? I was going to say Malk until it appeared that she didn't do one this year.

Vampiric already claimed that one ^___^
Thanks for all the nice comments guys xD;; Glad you like it. I was really nervous OTL

*facedesk* I fail
"one doesn't need sunglasses on a gloomy day and yet it is on a gloomy day that one must look one's flyest"

"if you're one in a million, there are 6,999 ppl just like you. they are coming for u. they will destroy u. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE. godspeed"

"every grunge boy has his soft grunge side"

"I said "this isn't my first rodeo" but I pronounced it like Rodeo Drive. this let the cowboys know that it was, in fact, my first rodeo"

-Ezra Koenig (@arzE)

characters - dA - tumblr - ask.fm
lululizzy23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _breezy_star_ » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Yay! They've all been claimed!!!

AAAANNNNDDDD... I just noticed I missed this horse. >.<
I swear I had him, but I guess not. lol

do we know what they all are? I saw Vaulting is the blue one...? would this one be show jumping? What is the other one? Cross country?

- ANIMAL MOMMY -
🐶 Ginger . Brody
🐱 Kieran . Delaney . Ian
🐭 Dorian
🐰 Beau . Davey . Juniper . Sorren

ImageImage Image
_breezy_star_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HappyAppaloosa » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:32 pm

_breezy_star_ wrote:Image

do we know what they all are? I saw Vaulting is the blue one...? would this one be show jumping? What is the other one? Cross country?

You are correct :)
HappyAppaloosa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MSolara » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:32 pm

_breezy_star_ wrote:Yay! They've all been claimed!!!

Yep, Cross Country n.n
My LTT thread!
I hoard Leo dogs and tricoloured pets (with black, white and some shade of brown on them). Feel free to send trades :3.
ImageImageImage
Image <- that's my referral for petadoptables. If you join by it, and validate your e-mail, send me a message there and I'll give you a gift here (=.
MSolara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toppyrocks » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:33 pm

_breezy_star_ wrote:Yay! They've all been claimed!!!

And then the other one, dark blue I think, is dressage. And it looks like we'll be getting a racing one, too. I wonder if we will get a driving one?
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not."
-Dr. Suess

Toppyrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _breezy_star_ » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:34 pm

Sweet! Thanks everyone. :D I have them all now. :mrgreen:

my favorite is the cross country one so far.

- ANIMAL MOMMY -
🐶 Ginger . Brody
🐱 Kieran . Delaney . Ian
🐭 Dorian
🐰 Beau . Davey . Juniper . Sorren

ImageImage Image
_breezy_star_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes