Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby imperfection; » Sun May 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Mysticwave wrote:
Tacodog30 wrote:
Oh okay, sorry.

My rant: I barely get any trades lately! If I do, it's unfair trades from COPPA'd users. And they always cancel at the end, since they never have any good pets. O.O

I get so pissed off, and finally one accepted a trade today. They always try to negotiate with me when they only have one pet I actually want. Then they cancel.

Like, they sent me this: Here. I don't want these pets.

Then I edit to this: Here. This is fair.

Then they re-edit to this:Which is more pets I do NOT want.

I re-edit it to this:And they cancel? Wth? Obviously I only want wishlist pets, duh!

It just pisses me off when they do that. Repeatedly. It's always the same COPPA'd users that have no good pets that send me trades and they always cancel when there's only one pet I want. But in this trade, this COPPA'd user accepted for once! Yay! And it was the only pets I was interested in, and it was fair.

I can see the first and the last trade, but that's all. The first trade does seem fair, though. They're being kept in the same month, the dino pup is in more demand than the horse, 2 commons for 1, both near the same month... They're overpaying a little, in fact. But if you only want wishlist pets, I can see your complaint.

Really? Sharing trades is hard, sorry. When I try and copy the link it takes me over 10 minutes to actually copy the link. They should change how to copy that link. -.- I'm to lazy to change the links.

And yeah, I know they were over-paying, but I already have those pets.
ImageImage

ImageImage

btw this is my girlfriend. i love her, and you should go gift her since she's beautiful and perf <3

imperfection;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacrirosa » Sun May 22, 2011 3:37 pm

I sent someone a trade for their Nonswirl, My Growing White July and a Red Rose, it might of been a tad unfair but I was willing to add if they wanted so I only sent it as a suggestion.
They edit it and put my sunback in saying they wanted that the most. My Sunback is not for trade just yet and they asked me to NOT cancel. So I edited back to the old trade and send it back.
They cancel. Why? They thought it was unfair to them, that I was underpaying and they wanted like a Coontail for their Nonswirl.
Sorry but if YOU didn't want to underpay. Why would I? Isn't a Nonswirl for a Sunback underpaying?
Lacrirosa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ t r o u b l e ~ » Sun May 22, 2011 3:40 pm

IT WORLD OF N HERE
xxx
ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏω ɪғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ єѕcαρє
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄--▄▄▄▄▄▄
-----------
▪ ▪ ▪ ◤-------------------------◥ ▪ ▪ ▪
I am a poison.
a DEADLY thing.
not afraid
and poised to ᴋɪʟʟ.

▪ ▪ ▪ ◣-------------------------◢ ▪ ▪ ▪

»»»»»»»»«»»»»»»»»
I AM TOXIC
pixel by highflyer<3

▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌

Trades
Character Site
Flight Rising
FR Trades
Patchwork Hoard [169]

Name is Trouble,
I am an aspiring
engineer,
leo, gamer,
artist, book
worm, and
slytherin
<3

art by
Goshgirl fr and Speedy <3

~ t r o u b l e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurai! » Sun May 22, 2011 3:46 pm

Tacodog30 wrote:
Mysticwave wrote:
Tacodog30 wrote:
Oh okay, sorry.

My rant: I barely get any trades lately! If I do, it's unfair trades from COPPA'd users. And they always cancel at the end, since they never have any good pets. O.O

I get so pissed off, and finally one accepted a trade today. They always try to negotiate with me when they only have one pet I actually want. Then they cancel.

Like, they sent me this: Here. I don't want these pets.

Then I edit to this: Here. This is fair.

Then they re-edit to this:Which is more pets I do NOT want.

I re-edit it to this:And they cancel? Wth? Obviously I only want wishlist pets, duh!

It just pisses me off when they do that. Repeatedly. It's always the same COPPA'd users that have no good pets that send me trades and they always cancel when there's only one pet I want. But in this trade, this COPPA'd user accepted for once! Yay! And it was the only pets I was interested in, and it was fair.

I can see the first and the last trade, but that's all. The first trade does seem fair, though. They're being kept in the same month, the dino pup is in more demand than the horse, 2 commons for 1, both near the same month... They're overpaying a little, in fact. But if you only want wishlist pets, I can see your complaint.

Really? Sharing trades is hard, sorry. When I try and copy the link it takes me over 10 minutes to actually copy the link. They should change how to copy that link. -.- I'm to lazy to change the links.

And yeah, I know they were over-paying, but I already have those pets.

Why does it take you so long to copy the link? Can't you just click the text to make it blue, hit Ctrl+a, and ctrl+c? That takes a couple of seconds at the most. :S Do you lack those keys?

I know how you feel, tho. I hate it when any user, not just COPPAs, edits all your fair trades into horrid ones and then cancel when you refuse to take any of their bad trades. >:c Especially if you really wanted those pets!
Samurai!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unknown Soldier » Sun May 22, 2011 3:50 pm

Tacodog30 wrote:
Jagged Phoenix wrote:>>Guess so, but you don't need to be so snippy about it! :?<<

How did that offend you? I was merely pointing it out. *shrugs*
((http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... d8KPt4PIlg))

Thats fair btw.

Whats wrong with it?

What fair???? thats like vary unfair to him thay only offered 1 rare and the rest wore uncomman thats like vary unfair to him
Unknown Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Howl For Me » Sun May 22, 2011 4:07 pm

~Howl For Me ♥
If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I held it in but now it seems you've set it running free
Screaming in the dark, I howl when we're apart
Drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart
My fingers claw your skin, try to tear my way in
You are the moon that breaks the night for which I have to howl
My fingers claw your skin, try to tear my way in
You are the moon that breaks the night for which I have to
Howl, howl
Howl, howl♥

Looking For My Dream Pets,The Joker and Sunback<3
Howl For Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kleinerdrache » Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 pm

----
Hi, I'm KD. I'm a software engineer that likes reading books and playing video games
Send me trades or messages anytime! ^^
----

kleinerdrache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me