"The" Rares List Guide - Do not ask about new UR's!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: "The" Rares List Guide [main list updated]

Postby Caelus » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:20 am

RawrItsAna wrote:i hope this isnt spam but i have a question....

if the list takes into account demand, how come the cucumber and the banana (which have bad demand) are above pets that have great demand? (coontail, sunback, july pps)

i hope this isn't spam D:

while they have consistently bad demand, theyre very very high in value in terms of rarity. ^^ its just hard to trade them fairly.

coontails and sunbacks are hard to find due to how many of them are locked away, however there are just more of them in the trading system than bananas and cucumbers.
Last edited by Caelus on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anastasia » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:22 am

fright wrote:

if the list takes into account demand, how come the cucumber and the banana (which have bad demand) are above pets that have great demand? (coontail, sunback, july pps)

while they have consistently bad demand, theyre very very high in value in terms of rarity. ^^ its just hard to trade them fairly - i got offers of bananas just for my BE galaxy.

so the july pps is less rare than the cucumber?? even though it came out way before the cucumber??

sorry for so many questions, i'm just trying to get a better sense of the list >.<
Anastasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caelus » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:24 am

RawrItsAna wrote:
fright wrote:

while they have consistently bad demand, theyre very very high in value in terms of rarity. ^^ its just hard to trade them fairly - i got offers of bananas just for my BE galaxy.

so the july pps is less rare than the cucumber?? even though it came out way before the cucumber??

sorry for so many questions, i'm just trying to get a better sense of the list >.<

no one is sure of the exact numbers because the admins wont release them to keep it a mystery. however, it's likely that there are less because the cucumber and banana are UR pets, meaning theyre only EVER available on december 18th, while the july pps was available for a month.
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:24 am

RawrItsAna wrote:
fright wrote:

As far as we know, yes. The cucumber is UR after all.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anastasia » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:25 am

fright wrote:
no one is sure of the exact numbers because the admins wont release them to keep it a mystery. however, it's likely that there are less because the cucumber and banana are UR pets, meaning theyre only EVER available on december 18th, while the july pps was available for a month.

why do they want to keep it a mystery?? o.O

...maybe because if they release the numbers, there will be hysteria over all the unfair trades people have accepted XD
Anastasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anastasia » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:26 am

DaDwarf wrote:
fright wrote:

As far as we know, yes. The cucumber is UR after all.

ok, thanks! ^.^
Anastasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Costelle » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:37 am

If store pets are never again released, there will eventually be a time where the store pets will be more rare than a sunjewel, right? Assuming that a sunjewel will be re-released each year.

hey i'm costelle;
♀ | 18 | ENTJ

PLEASE PM ME IN IMPORTANT REPLIES TO MY POSTS, I OFTEN FORGET TO RECHECK FORUMS AFTER POSTING
Costelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:40 am

Kasscada wrote:If store pets are never again released, there will eventually be a time where the store pets will be more rare than a sunjewel, right? Assuming that a sunjewel will be re-released each year.

Jup, that's why store pets move up the list faster then normal pets c:
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:50 am

All right, since the pictured list keeps being a problem, i've created this in a google docs document: Click!

Is that something use-able or do you y'all think it won't work like the pictured lists? You can zoom out to see the whole thing at once but still use Ctrl+ F to search for the names.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caelus » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:52 am

dwarf, i think you should also consider putting a link to the gap list on the front page :) its existence isnt really known about by a lot of people and i find it really really helpful for breaking down rareslist trades and helping others on the FTT. im sure im not the only one!
Last edited by Caelus on Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me