November Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: November Discussion Thread

Postby katanatildawn » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Satamoru wrote:
I find it kind of depressingly amusing how people only started suspecting this was mine after the majority of other candidates had been cut out of the equation...Not a single user even suggested it until there was only the four outcomes remaining ;-;
There will be no "I told you so's" here - cause you guys only guessed when there was no other options left xD
I'd wait around til the other one was claimed first, but I wanted to be here when it happened so I'm just gonna come out now.

Yes, this one is indeed mine ^___^;
A huge thanks to all the users who compared it to Selcouth or BouquetBlu...it was an honor to be compared to such amazing artists. Sorry to disappoint anyone who was hoping it was Blu's....

Has anyone ever told you that your amazing? Because your amazing. :\
katanatildawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TwistedDreams » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Satamoru wrote:
I find it kind of depressingly amusing how people only started suspecting this was mine after the majority of other candidates had been cut out of the equation...Not a single user even suggested it until there was only the four outcomes remaining ;-;
There will be no "I told you so's" here - cause you guys only guessed when there was no other options left xD
I'd wait around til the other one was claimed first, but I wanted to be here when it happened so I'm just gonna come out now.

A huge thanks to all the users who compared it to Selcouth or BouquetBlu...it was an honor to be compared to such amazing artists. Sorry to disappoint anyone who was hoping it was Blu's....

I admit I did not partake in the guessing game because this is the first staff litter I've been around for and, to be honest, I don't exactly stalk the archives looking to see who did what in the past. However, I will say that this pup is among my favorites; though to be honest it is kind of hard to pick favorites out of this litter since they are all so amazing. I cannot wait to see the adult versions of all these beauties.
TwistedDreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MSolara » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:59 pm

Hey guys!

How is this horse sport called in english? I want to name all of mine from this line something that has to do with its event :P

My LTT thread!
I hoard Leo dogs and tricoloured pets (with black, white and some shade of brown on them). Feel free to send trades :3.
ImageImageImage
Image <- that's my referral for petadoptables. If you join by it, and validate your e-mail, send me a message there and I'll give you a gift here (=.
MSolara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Fyra*~ » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:00 pm

@ _breezy_star_ : Good luck trading for that one, people are paying rares o.O
Anyway, I think Coalchaser made the thin-tail. That's my guess, anyway... c'mon, fess up... I'm kidding, I'm kidding!
And you didn't disappoint, Sata, I loved yours!

-Fyra
Merry Christmas!
I'm keeping Christ in Christmas. Are you?
As much as I love it here, CS is taking up a lot of my life. It is for this reason that I will be forever leaving during the 1st week of December. All pets will be going to my sister who will be getting her account shortly. Thank you all for a wonderful time; I have loved being here and I will miss it, but I will be saying good-bye to you all. Farewell, everyone!
Looking to give your rats a good home? Send them to me; they will be loved along with the rest of my hoard!
My amazing Foximp, Fyra <3
~*Fyra*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby insanity . » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Satamoru wrote:

Beautiful job <3

Formerly known as ForeverLove<3.

i n s a n i t y .
is the name.
2 0 1 1
was when I came.
H a p p i n e s s
and creativity I adore.
C a t s & e x p l o r a t i o n
and oh so much more.
N i c e t o m e e t y o u
how do you do?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toppyrocks » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:01 pm

MSolara wrote:Hey guys!

How is this horse sport called in english? I want to name all of mine from this line something that has to do with its event :P

It is vaulting. I'd love to try it someday. These horses are so unique!
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not."
-Dr. Suess

Toppyrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roonie-Roe » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Satamoru wrote:

Awww... I had a sneaking suspicion that it may be yours, but I never posted saying so.
I's sorry. *gives hugs* :c

It is an amazingly lovely pup and I can't wait to see it and all of the rest of the staff litter grow! <3

.~:{}:~.

ImageImageImage

Adult | She/Her, They/Them | Pansexual
Pet/Item Hoarder | Artist
ImageImage Image
[My CS Hoards] [Toyhouse]
[Dragon Cave] [Flight Rising] [Furry Paws]

ImageImageImage
Roonie-Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkySmoke » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:01 pm

MSolara wrote:Hey guys!

Vaulting :)

Vincit Omnia Veritas

ImageImageImageImage

There's some people who are so much a part of us that they'll be there with us no matter what. They are our solid ground, our north star, and the small clear voices in our hearts that will be with us...always ~ Alexis Castle | | We are bound by our choices, but we are more than our mistakes ~ Kate Beckett | |

ImageImageImageImage

||Writing|| Characters ||My Kiamaras ||My DAMs ||

SkySmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:02 pm

TwistedDreams wrote:
Satamoru wrote:

I admit I did not partake in the guessing game because this is the first staff litter I've been around for and, to be honest, I don't exactly stalk the archives looking to see who did what in the past. However, I will say that this pup is among my favorites; though to be honest it is kind of hard to pick favorites out of this litter since they are all so amazing. I cannot wait to see the adult versions of all these beauties.

I totally agree with TwistedDreams. This is my first Staff Litter, and I don't much pay attention to all of the artist's styles. This is one of my favorites, but it's hard to pick which one is my top favorite. I think you did a wonderful job on this one!!
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lululizzy23 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:04 pm

D'awww he's so cute! I wonder who he belongs to? I was going to say Malk until it appeared that she didn't do one this year.
"one doesn't need sunglasses on a gloomy day and yet it is on a gloomy day that one must look one's flyest"

"if you're one in a million, there are 6,999 ppl just like you. they are coming for u. they will destroy u. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE. godspeed"

"every grunge boy has his soft grunge side"

"I said "this isn't my first rodeo" but I pronounced it like Rodeo Drive. this let the cowboys know that it was, in fact, my first rodeo"

-Ezra Koenig (@arzE)

characters - dA - tumblr - ask.fm
lululizzy23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me