"The" Rares List Guide - Do not ask about new UR's!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: "The" Rares List Guide [main list updated]

Postby moonlit. » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:55 pm

Question, (I really hope this is not spam, I've never posted on here before) is there like a new updated list? Because the UR Chicken, and bee, etc. is not on there... Is it on there but they just did not update the picture? Or did they do something else? This has ben confusing for a while and I finally decided to ask. Help is appreciated! :)
---- <3 ----
╔════════════════╗
ImageP.S.
Art Shop

╚════════════════╝
---- <3 ----
moonlit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ t r o u b l e ~ » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Chevylover76 wrote:Question, (I really hope this is not spam, I've never posted on here before) is there like a new updated list? Because the UR Chicken, and bee, etc. is not on there... Is it on there but they just did not update the picture? Or did they do something else? This has ben confusing for a while and I finally decided to ask. Help is appreciated! :)

the picture list isn't always as updated as the written list. They don't get updated as soon as the written list does
If you use the picture list more, always double check it on the written list to make sure ^^

IT WORLD OF N HERE
xxx
ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏω ɪғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ єѕcαρє
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄--▄▄▄▄▄▄
-----------
▪ ▪ ▪ ◤-------------------------◥ ▪ ▪ ▪
I am a poison.
a DEADLY thing.
not afraid
and poised to ᴋɪʟʟ.

▪ ▪ ▪ ◣-------------------------◢ ▪ ▪ ▪

»»»»»»»»«»»»»»»»»
I AM TOXIC
pixel by highflyer<3

▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌

Trades
Character Site
Flight Rising
FR Trades
Patchwork Hoard [169]

Name is Trouble,
I am an aspiring
engineer,
leo, gamer,
artist, book
worm, and
slytherin
<3

art by
Goshgirl fr and Speedy <3

~ t r o u b l e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:42 am

JustDucky wrote:I didn't see the purple toxic on there... is he not on the list?

It is - just below the big gap on the main list. You can use ctrl + F to find pet names on the front page or use the pictured list.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apolli » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:32 am

Concerning the outdated pictures, I can update them if that's alright? I tried my hand at updating the mainlist above gap picture:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/604 ... EGUTi1.png

Tried to match the format and stuff but I only had the png to work with so there might be some mistakes. If this is okay I can go ahead and update all of the other list pictures for you guys to link in the front posts?, I know I've used some outdated info in some of my trades so I'm sure someone could appreciate this xD;
Important Note wrote:I'm extremely shy/anxious on CS,
and so might take a while to respond to stuff.
Feel free to bump anything I left, I don't mind.
Art Status wrote: Commissions are Currently: Closed
Off-Site trading: wrote:I trade Aywas currency (BP/GP),
items, pets and PSDs
as well as Flightrising currency for CS pets.
PM to negotiate. WL only please.

Current status: Open
Apolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anastasia » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:02 am

~ t r o u b l e ~ wrote:
mindfreakmagic wrote:Has this list been updated at all? I bet if this was reevaluated, the tide would shift dramatically.

the list is updated all the time. pets have recently been added. not to mention we will be moving store pets in the upcoming weeks.
Take a look at the discussions from past pages.

just a question, when you said that you will moving store pets up, does that mean like the white lolita/raven dog?? I hope this isn't spam D:
Anastasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:04 am

This is exactly why i was/am against the pictured list e.e people need to look at the list, not at the pictures.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:06 am

DaDwarf wrote:This is exactly why i was/am against the pictured list e.e people need to look at the list, not at the pictures.

To be fair, there's nothing on the front page that is visible that says that the picture list is updated less often than the text list.
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:13 am

nickjr wrote:
DaDwarf wrote:This is exactly why i was/am against the pictured list e.e people need to look at the list, not at the pictures.

To be fair, there's nothing on the front page that is visible that says that the picture list is updated less often than the text list.

Its been said over and over, and over and over. A simple search and you find it. But ive added a sentence now in huge letters.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:18 am

DaDwarf wrote:
nickjr wrote:

Its been said over and over, and over and over. A simple search and you find it. But ive added a sentence now in huge letters.

By that logic, we should take the rares list off the front page and have people do a simple search for it xD and Tess should post all site updates in the announcements forum rather than the home page. stuff like updates are important; this is one of the reasons why I'm glad that you have ownership of these posts since now we can see the Edited by... line

If I wasn't following this thread like a hawk (reading every single post), I would have never known that the pictured list wasn't updated as often, so I'm glad that the text about the updatedness is now there.
Last edited by nickjr on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anastasia » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:19 am

i hope this isnt spam but i have a question....

if the list takes into account demand, how come the ur cucumber and the ur banana (which have bad demand) are above pets that have great demand? (coontail, sunback, july pps, ur cookie, ur lion)

i hope this isn't spam D:
Anastasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me