November Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: November Discussion Thread

Postby ~*Fyra*~ » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:23 pm

DecemberWolf wrote:Image
I kinda see this pet growing up to have sort of the same tail shape as this, maybe a little different, but somewhat the same.

Complete agreement with this, I also think they will look alike. I can even see a mohawk-like mane forming on the pup.
*Pokes Chinese-Crested pup* I need you to grow so I can dress you up properly! And I want to see you anyway x3

-Fyra
Merry Christmas!
I'm keeping Christ in Christmas. Are you?
As much as I love it here, CS is taking up a lot of my life. It is for this reason that I will be forever leaving during the 1st week of December. All pets will be going to my sister who will be getting her account shortly. Thank you all for a wonderful time; I have loved being here and I will miss it, but I will be saying good-bye to you all. Farewell, everyone!
Looking to give your rats a good home? Send them to me; they will be loved along with the rest of my hoard!
My amazing Foximp, Fyra <3
~*Fyra*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {lava » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:31 pm

~*Fyra*~ wrote:
I kinda see this pet growing up to have sort of the same tail shape as this, maybe a little different, but somewhat the same.

Complete agreement with this, I also think they will look alike. I can even see a mohawk-like mane forming on the pup.
*Pokes Chinese-Crested pup* I need you to grow so I can dress you up properly! And I want to see you anyway x3

-Fyra

I would LOVE it if it grew up to be like that dog. It would be the best pet I have grown since I got on CS. I actually think this is the best litter I have gotten since I joined (around june 19th I think)
^-^
I LOVE THE LITTER!!! Good job staff peoples!
{lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Groggy » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:33 pm

DecemberWolf wrote:
~*Fyra*~ wrote:

-Fyra

I would LOVE it if it grew up to be like that dog. It would be the best pet I have grown since I got on CS. I actually think this is the best litter I have gotten since I joined (around june 19th I think)
^-^
I LOVE THE LITTER!!! Good job staff peoples!

agreed!

box of randomness wrote:Hi, I'm Groggy.
I mean no, I'm not Groggy... like I don't feel Groggy, but thats my name. I am Groggy, but I'm not Groggy. Meaning my name is Groggy, but I don't feel Groggy. Why is my name Groggy if I'm not Groggy? I'm never Groggy. Why did I name myself this? Oh wait, I didn't. Segie did. Thanks Segie, thanks for making choices for me.
Groggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PomegranateSmoothie » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:40 pm

I wouldn't be so sure that the two will end up looking similar. That 09 staff dogs puppy was after all didn't have the same style of look. Their tail looked long and smooth as a puppy were the current 09 staff puppy in question-
Image doesn't really have a long tail, just a cute sort of curled one. Also, the chests fur looks a bit puffy too, not just the neck so it might end up as a mane instead. I hope they end up sorta with a puffy look.
PomegranateSmoothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rachtchi » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:46 pm

Multistaff Look-Alikes:

Image and Image

Image and Image

Image and Image

Image and Image
Kind of similar, the star-fairy thing.

Image and Image

Image and Image

Just thought that would be interesting to point out. Sorry if something like this was already posted.
Last edited by rachtchi on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super cute editable!! <3

Note to staff: Although we may share an IP, sithblood66 is not another account of mine, it's my brother's.
rachtchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Groggy » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:47 pm

I think they look almost the same!

Image Image

box of randomness wrote:Hi, I'm Groggy.
I mean no, I'm not Groggy... like I don't feel Groggy, but thats my name. I am Groggy, but I'm not Groggy. Meaning my name is Groggy, but I don't feel Groggy. Why is my name Groggy if I'm not Groggy? I'm never Groggy. Why did I name myself this? Oh wait, I didn't. Segie did. Thanks Segie, thanks for making choices for me.
Groggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby | Aloy | » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:51 pm

rachtchi wrote:Multistaff Look-Alikes:

Image and Image

Image and Image

Image and Image

Image and Image
Kind of similar, the star-fairy thing.

Image and Image

Image and Image

Just thought that would be interesting to point out. Sorry if something like this was already posted.

I really don't see that much similarities between any of them except maybe the first set, and that is because they are both Moonflight's. The only thing similar on the second set is the fact they have wings and a form of spikes on their tails. The third set that everyone is saying is similar look nothing alike to me. Tyr's has fluff with a curled tail. Shima.Luan's just has a long tail and a mohawk. The fairy theme is similar in the fourth set, but they aren't nearly the same. The first has tiny wings and hints at stars, while Solloby's has stars surrounding it, a moon on its tail, and armor. The fifth set just have tail edits. That is the only thing... And I admit the last set seem similar-ish, it is just because they are low-tones without large designs.

Groggy wrote:I think they look almost the same!

Image Image

Not really. Tyr's has fluff and a small, curly tail, while Shima's looks angry and has smooth fur that is only long at the mohawk and tail.
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tawny224 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:52 pm

Image Image

:3 I love that 09 puppy. Personally I don't see any similarities.
But yeah, there are no similarities on this guy, fluffyvsflat.
Tawny224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gloxinia » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:56 pm

Ocelot at Soul wrote:

Image Image

Not really. Tyr's has fluff and a small, curly tail, while Shima's looks angry and has smooth fur that is only long at the mohawk and tail.

*tosses in two cents*
The tail doesn't look curled. It looks as though it's wagging, or just positioned at a different angle.
Shima's doesn't look that angry, either. More bored/unamused than anything. But it does have resembleance to Tyr's pup, you just have to look hard enough. Besides, they can't be exactly the same, or else it'd be copying Shima.
Gloxinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Compumon » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:58 pm

I guess since almost all the puppies have been claimed by now it's safe to admit to mine, since a lot of people have guessed it by now I'm sure o; And I feel as if he is an abandoned baby
The weird one is mine okay :'D

Don't judge/love/hate on him until he grows huhuhuhuhu
ImageMy DeviantArt
Image My Characters+Fanart
Bananasaur avatar by Vampiric!

Compumon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups