Staff Litter 2021 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2021 Discussion Thread

Postby aliceinzombieland » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:39 pm

Resplendent wrote:Image

Does anyone else think this is most likely Fiery Gatoh's dog? The resemblance to their previous outcomes is pretty uncanny. Regardless it's a very pretty doggo and I feel like it wasn't talked about enough on the day it grew.

ImageImage

I 100% thought Fiery Gatoh as soon as I saw it. Absolutely gorgeous - love the creative use of the colors
aliceinzombieland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:19 pm

Yugi wrote:
DarkBloodMoonRising wrote:@Yugi

I believe this pup is yours. You said they were techie and I have seen several mechanic references made. This one reminds me of a possible mechanic, plus with the hair, and that smile to me would match her personality!

As adorable as they are, I'm going to have to unfortunately say they're not my pup! While you have made excellent solid connections of the hints mentioned in your reasoning, there's a couple of key hints still missing in order to identify my outcome >w< [color= transparent]Additionally, some of the hints may only be noticeable when she's fully grown if that helps any![/color]

Edit:

Taking a stab at Raire’s pup. I posted on discord and thought I should post here, and add to my guesses.

These are Raire’s previous pups

Image Image Image Image

They all have pointy ears and the same tail. Only one had closed eyes. All have matching tags. All have very subtle details at this stage. Based on the style,( and so possible the hints of red that Raire’s dog likes), I’m guessing these

All 3 of these have the ears and tails of previous pups, as well as the matching tags and subtle detailing. The 3rd pup in my list has more detailing but so did Raire’s second staff pup. The first one has red eyes (hint of red), but the first 2 have line edits in the face making the 3rd pup seem more like the previous pups. And with the red tag matching the ears and detailing on the body, I’m leaning more towards pup 3 as being Raire’s pup. Several others feel the same, and Wolven Girl even posted this early on in discord, and I agree.

So Raire, this is my completed essay. I hope I guessed right, or if not, I hope one of the other 2 may be yours, too.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TookieTiki » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:51 pm

catmother456 wrote:*snip*
They all have pointy ears and the same tail. Only one had closed eyes. All have matching tags. All have very subtle details at this stage. Based on the style,( and so possible the hints of red that Raire’s dog likes), I’m guessing these

All 3 of these have the ears and tails of previous pups, as well as the matching tags and subtle detailing. The 3rd pup in my list has more detailing but so did Raire’s second staff pup. The first one has red eyes (hint of red), but the first 2 have line edits in the face making the 3rd pup seem more like the previous pups. And with the red tag matching the ears and detailing on the body, I’m leaning more towards pup 3 as being Raire’s pup. Several others feel the same, and Wolven Girl even posted this early on in discord, and I agree.

So Raire, this is my completed essay. I hope I guessed right, or if not, I hope one of the other 2 may be yours, too.

Might as well add my guess onto this so we can maybe get a confirmation if either pets are right or if we are wrong.
I think Raire’s pup is more likely to be statue pup and I thought I’d add onto the reasons for why that might be Raire’s.

“Old, so very old, hundreds of years”
It’s clearly lived for a while considering all the cracks it has. Raire also said their pup prefers mild weather compared to harsher, perhaps because the pup is fragile. Same goes with the cuddling clue about how they like people but not cuddling. (Don’t want anymore damage.)

Their pup doesn’t consume anything and has bad eyesight. Well, as you can see on the pup, the eyes and mouth aren’t coloured in, it’s the same colour as the “fur” which leads me to believe it doesn’t have the ability to eat, drink, or see.

I don’t think I’ve seen this hint(?) mentioned yet and it’s this group that has a bunch of birds on the staff dogs. If you check out statue pups head there looks to be a cracked egg and also birds love landing on statues.

It doesn’t have any red though but that might come at a later stage.
TookieTiki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmberWolf » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:23 pm

iHolli wrote:
Geckos_N_Tea wrote:Image

the first one was done by emberwolf, so if they’re participating this year it could be theirs! i mean they look so similar

{I was thinking this as well earlier today! Especially now that it's grown, the edits & line coloring, the style of the coloring itself, even the way the eyes are done is very, very similar. EmberWolf, this you? 👀}

.Holli.

Alright, you got me! I'm going to officially claim this as my doggo <3 Good on those who got my one and only hint, the wings! Right now I'm on a 6 hour train ride but later this month I'll be flying. The color palette just made me think tropical bird so that's what I went with. It was a fun outcome to make and I'm glad people like it ^u^
G.B.
"hi, i'm G.B., one of Ember's real life cats.
just so you know, Ember is just a site artist, she
can't help you with forum or game problems.
please submit a help ticket if you're
having issues!"
Rosie
"hey, i'm Ember's other cat, Rosie.
if you're wondering, Ember's PM's are always
open if you have other questions or
just want to chat. she does not
take commissions anymore.
"

she/her | adult | full-time artist

i am mega busy these days, my time on CS is super limited. apologies if trades/pms/etc go unanswered - i just have other things that take precedence

>> free clearance pets <<
>> weekly giveaways <<
EmberWolf
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby odin » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:21 pm

Shamhna, T.P.Q wrote:
Could it be this one?
Dragon's are the only creatures with scales, are snakes in those stories?

Reason I suspect it's this one:
1. It has the mentioned colors, Magenta, Blue (idk if it's Robin's Egg, though)
2. It is viridescent (vir·i·des·cent - adjective - greenish or becoming green. (If you look at it from the tail up)
3. I think both stories have a mention of snakes or serpents.

It has scales of Magenta (the small Pink spots) and Robin's egg blues (possibly a shade of REB? From the snakes head to mid body) and its viridescent (turning green from the tail up).

So, I JUST noticed that was a snek, when you pointed it out. :lol: I just thought it was a cool ribbon like line. XD

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spica » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:30 pm

EmberWolf wrote:
iHolli wrote:

the first one was done by emberwolf, so if they’re participating this year it could be theirs! i mean they look so similar

{I was thinking this as well earlier today! Especially now that it's grown, the edits & line coloring, the style of the coloring itself, even the way the eyes are done is very, very similar. EmberWolf, this you? 👀}

.Holli.

Alright, you got me! I'm going to officially claim this as my doggo <3 Good on those who got my one and only hint, the wings! Right now I'm on a 6 hour train ride but later this month I'll be flying. The color palette just made me think tropical bird so that's what I went with. It was a fun outcome to make and I'm glad people like it ^u^

Ember you did absolutely amazing!! Your pup is gorgeous! Do they have a name? C:

by StanHoneyTheif on DA
★ • ★ • ★
Characters • Discord: Spica#9297 ★
Spica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:47 pm

So I'm going to take a wild guess:

AquilaFuga's staff pet might be this:

I know it might seem impossible, but take a look at these:

ImageImageImage

I mean, these have a similiar art style with the panda!
If anyone has a different opinion, maybe let us know since I'm dying to find out lol

Edit: They all have markings on their legs, but everyone likes leg markings sooo ;-;

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:57 pm

So what pups and staff have been paired with each other so far? Love EmberWolf's pup!
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucinoxe » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:01 am

Windi_1 wrote:So what pups and staff have been paired with each other so far? Love EmberWolf's pup!

You can find all the confirmed pups in the hint chart link on the first page! They’re in the outcomes tab.
Off the top of my head I know the first full-grown dog with the white dots and rune markings is Dama’s, the fluffy one is Schnuffel Bunny’s, and the creepy-looking one with red “shoes” is Saikiyo’s.
Lucinoxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geckos_N_Tea » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:34 am

EmberWolf wrote:
iHolli wrote:

.Holli.

Both your pups look amazing! The color palette goes so well with the design this year <3
Geckos_N_Tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me