Rares List Discussion *DISCONTINUED*

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Rares List Discussion *DISCONTINUED*

Postby Jaax » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:00 am

.sins. wrote:
Thovatos wrote:Remember @sins, some of these pets have been labled to be worth 500+ pets. It's going to take a long time for change, and heck, I'm still iffy on trading off some of my lists pets because of this. (I personally don't think I was here before the list), so people like me have some getting used to! I also don't think the list was some kind of elite club. Remember, these users were TOLD that their pets were worth 500+ pets. (The FTT is a prime example of this) Not everyone who has lists pets (or even high ones for that matter) controlled the economy.

I believe that, I'm just saying, the people I tried to trade with were rude and laughed at me for being my best pets and only pets. The only thing I hope for is dec 18th. I'm not saying all of you were like that, but the ones i tried, mean nasty and talked like they were entitled.

I've seen people like this but honestly, you can't change people. I'd foe them to block out that negativity and look for more accepting individuals. It happens in any case where someone feels better holding the advantage of a really rare pet / item! I got where I am from pushing on and not letting those people get me down and trading what I could where ever. Remember communication is DETRIMENTAL to trading. Don't be afraid to pm someone and ask if any thing you have would be okay for a list pet. I honestly have been more than open with communication and editing trades as much as possible to open up opportunities for other players looking for lists / HD pets. I understand wholeheartedly that a lot of players can be mean when trading and pming which is unfortunate but there are many who will happily answer you so take your chances! you won't get in any trouble from a harmless pm or trade. Also these players worked hard for these lists so It's a touchy thing trading them down or off list. They have a right to decline as they please and you have the right to trade as you please!
Jaax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Law » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:00 am

@bangtan Very clean! One nit-I would put the links to the other lists in the section "Can I make my own list?"
I'm a fan of those two lists, but I don't think this thread should endorse any list too much.

@king did you mean to use the word Detrimental to describe communication? :P
Law

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ V ~ » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:02 am

Law wrote:@bangtan Very clean! One nit-I would put the links to the other lists in the section "Can I make my own list?"
I'm a fan of those two lists, but I don't think this thread should endorse any list too much.

Alright! Thank you c:

Thovatos wrote:
@Bang
Though I think we need to start talking about if people should be able to make guides without clarifying that their guides are personal preferences. (This doesn't includes guides like the Rarity guide ofc, considering it's based off numbers entirely)

Hmph. Should this be discussed further and be deleted until further notice? This would probably be good to discus since people are posting their guidelines and such ^^
Last edited by ~ V ~ on Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Auction Thread
Trade Thread
Currently Seeking(Pets): Malk Valentine's PPS
Currently Seeking(Items): WL Animal Eggs
Animal Egg Collection
~ V ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thovatos » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:05 am

~ Bangtan_Girl ~ wrote:
Law wrote:@bangtan Very clean! One nit-I would put the links to the other lists in the section "Can I make my own list?"

Alright! Thank you c:

I moved them to the bottom. It makes sense <3
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaax » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:05 am

@king did you mean to use the word Detrimental to describe communication? :P

Am I not using that word right or are ya pointing out an unintentional pun :~:)/
I really do think communication is key in trading!
Jaax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelly324 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:05 am

➳ palla wrote:
kelly324 wrote:How are people going to value their OMGSR’s?
I understand it’s personal preference, but just in general, are you going to value them as their old list value, or are you going to value them as 6 VR’s?

I'm going to value mine based on the rarity list that's currently in the works (: from today forward, I will not use the old list ever again 👌🏻 I don't plan on trading away any of my rarer pets until the vr / omgsr counting project is complete and I know their true worth, though.

Okay this makes a lot of sense ☺️
Does anyone else have an opinion?
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
▌ ▌
「 ━━━ 잘 하고 있어 ━━━ 」
┌────────────────────┐

I'm Kelly and I love kpop! I love
receiving trades, and I love giving & receiving
gifts! My birthday is the 14th August!
Stray Kids are my ult group, and SHINee
are my semi-ults! 22-05-17
Latest comebacks: Faves:

└────────────────────┘

「 ━━━━━ 수고했어요 ━━━━━ 」
xxx스트레이 키즈 !! 샤이니 !! 사랑해요 !!
kelly324

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MazdaTiger » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:06 am

hey guys this is very important question that i'm gonna ask

Remember the rerity of the non-store OMGSRs VRs may will change when dec 18 happens gradually to the point where the Store Pets are the new OMGSRs

Ever considered about that??
ImageImage ImageImage
MazdaTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Law » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:08 am

♔ˢᴵᴿ. ᴷᴵᴺᴳ ᴾᴱᴺᵀᴵᴼᵁˢ♔ wrote:Am I not using that word right or are ya pointing out an unintentional pun :~:)/
I really do think communication is key in trading!

Had to use a thesaurus to find the right word, but maybe "indispensable" or "fundamental" would fit better. Detrimental is the exact opposite xD

@bangton @thovatos - Thanks for taking my suggestion!
Last edited by Law on Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Law

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larkspur1678 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:09 am

MazdaTiger wrote:Remember the rerity of the OMGSRs VRs may will change when dec 18 happens gradually to the point where the Store Pets are the new OMGSRs

Ever considered about that??

It took almost 9 years for the first store pets to reach omgsr status. So yes, eventually they will be the rarest pets on the site, but it's a very slow process and beyond 2010/2011 store pets it's just going to take too long to matter. Plus new URs are released every year, meaning they are also some of the rarest pets on the site for the next year.

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaax » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:14 am

kelly324 wrote:
➳ palla wrote:
kelly324 wrote:How are people going to value their OMGSR’s?
I understand it’s personal preference, but just in general, are you going to value them as their old list value, or are you going to value them as 6 VR’s?

I'm going to value mine based on the rarity list that's currently in the works (: from today forward, I will not use the old list ever again 👌🏻 I don't plan on trading away any of my rarer pets until the vr / omgsr counting project is complete and I know their true worth, though.

Okay this makes a lot of sense ☺️
Does anyone else have an opinion?

I think I may just keep my lists until everything calms down? I personally feel uncomfortable trading them until I figure out what is going on so I don't mess up and lose a year of work :'D

Although if I get offered a good lookin pet I'm takin it ):D

@Law Oof I didn't realize I used it wrong, I'm more into math than English so heh oops
thanks for pointing it out though, I learned something new <3
Jaax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me