Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby riley.∞ » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:36 am

Celestial-Jadewolf wrote:Zomg we should so have a time zone party or something else stupid since my brain is to tired to function XD

I got this message from someone once. I wanted to scream cause it seems like they want people to go "OMG they are from some where foreign! Must except this trade!" Plus they broke my rules :<

Hi what do you want for this pet?
You can pick pets from all my groups ;)

greetz from germnay ^^

They wanted my red glowing advent but offered nothing XP

That person is so annoying. So I now know they say that to Everyone!
been on hiatus for ages. back for a bit.

i have numerous very rares from 2008 i'm willing to trade if good offers come my way, or just suggestions if you have pets i might want. :]

except this gorgeous girl :]

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
riley.∞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toru & Tiku » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:37 am

Gaaallop x] wrote:
Celestial-Jadewolf wrote:Zomg we should so have a time zone party or something else stupid since my brain is to tired to function XD

I got this message from someone once. I wanted to scream cause it seems like they want people to go "OMG they are from some where foreign! Must except this trade!" Plus they broke my rules :<

Hi what do you want for this pet?
You can pick pets from all my groups ;)

greetz from germnay ^^

They wanted my red glowing advent but offered nothing XP

That person is so annoying. So I now know they say that to Everyone!

I am agree O.o
We are two sisters sharing an account

Toru & Tiku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suggestive » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:55 am

:/ :/ :/

Within an hour I've gotten two trade requests for my spare joker. One for a handful of common hoard pets (quoting: "it's many pets for one!") and one for a single common ("it's on your wishlist!").

I'm starting to think I should lock my trades. :/
Completed my rat collection on Xmas <3

ImageImage

CURRENTLY SEEKING: Moonswirl (have Nonswirl+more) and Wolf PPS~
suggestive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adelle » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:59 am

Okay, I'm regrouping my pets, so they're all ungrouped and locked and a half an hour later I get this:

Their side: Nothing
My side: My winged Halloween '08 dog, my July '08 DREAM PET! my bone june '08 PPS, my heart may '08, and my September '08 rose PPS.

Hi wil you trade any of thses for 1 rare or if its a very rare fro 1 rare 5 ucommons and 2 commons and 1 very common please

They have crap, my rules clearly state not to offer anything other than trades group. I'm pretty ticked off, having a headache for 24+ hours and this. XD I cancelled with, 'You clearly did not read my rules. No.' My head hurts now. Dx
Note:

Taking a hiatus. Sorry, life's just busy at the moment. Dragonspirit will be taking care of my account while I am away. Dont expect to see me often or for a while.
Adelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dozy » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:01 am

Their side

"Uncommon" Warrior Cat (>.<)

Me

Valentine cat.

"HI :)"

Cancelled, XD

"BYE"

The classic Hi-Bye message. XD
Hi, I'm Elle!
{she/her - adult - ifsp}

I pop on a few times a year. Please be patient with me.

Always looking for trades that include PPS dogs - I collect them

Trading Thread || Offsite Trades

♥️
dozy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evergreen » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:28 am

Li-La wrote:
Their side

"Uncommon" Warrior Cat (>.<)

Me

Valentine cat.

"HI :)"

Cancelled, XD

"BYE"

The classic Hi-Bye message. XD

LOL! i like the message!

I have had two stupid trades in the last few days.
One was this morning. They wanted my uncommon white timber wolf for one of the newest, Very common malk foxes. The message they wrote said "Please take this offer". I wrote back "NO i only have one of that dog! it's not in my trades! also why would i ever trade an uncommon for a verry common that i have already?" lol im usually polite, even to people who send trades like that or worse but i was grouchy this morning lol!

The other one...oohhh dear god lol
They offered: Four verry common dogs from last month. One common dog from last month. A 2010 pps. Three horses from this month, two ponies from this month, two butterfly wolf catterpillars from this month and a halloween koi.

They wanted (drum roll).....THIS>> http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=7268990

The message they wrote said: im offering all these pets and a rare fish :)

i didn't cancel it right away because i wanted to write something good in response then i forgot about it and they canceled a few days later.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
evergreen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diabolic » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:54 am

You know what seriously pisses me off?

When you hold auctions, someone enters the auction during the last few days with an offer without first checking the winning bids and then getting all butthurt when they don't get in the lead.

So they add some pets, expect to get in the lead, but don't because the leading offer by then is already much better.

Then they leave the auction, leave in your thread a snarky message about getting it the pet somewhere else for MUCH CHEAPER and thus proving they are childish, whiny and butthurt.

How is it my fault your offer wasn't good enough!?
Image Image
Diabolic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pseudoscience » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:30 am

happysmoothie wrote:
AngelicPain wrote:
DaDwarf wrote:I really hate it when people offer in auctions and then trade the pets they offered with someone else..damn.

I SO second that. >> I once got this girl, who actually won my auction but traded several pets away from the group that had her offer in it -without telling me about it. I think she actually hoped that I wouldn't remember what there was / or that I wouldn't notice. ><

It's okay to switch pet from an offer to something of similar value, with a polite explanation, but otherwise... just no.

Dude, was that me or the other girl?

Don't worry, for what I know that person got banned from this site a while ago. ;)

We only know light, because we know darkness.
So there will never be white.
Without some black.
Pseudoscience

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:32 am

ANYONE know what a trade group is? Everyone sends me a trade with pets from OUTSIDE my trade groups.

Does it annoy you when people ask for a double and you say no, then they get bad-tempered?
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
---| hi | hi | hi | hi | hi | hi |
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

I can't make a pretty signature help
Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CallyKat » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:58 am

strayscream wrote:On the subject of rooting out cheaters: I've caught two of them myself due to the exact circumstances that Tess described ^^; First one I was so nervous about I wound up asking a friend who'd been on the site longer than I had to report it to Nick for me, second one I finally got up the courage to report myself. (Is it sad that I still have Nick's thank-you reply PM saved?) I'd actually seen quite a few of them before that, but didn't know many people on the site at that time, so I didn't know how to report it. Ah well; maybe I'll catch some more next time I go on a hunt for pets. :P

On the subject of rant-worthy trade stories:
So I sent this person a trade back in November, right? I was trying to trade for their Target dog in their trades. Well, I never got a response and figured they probably stopped coming onto the site. Last night or the night before, I start going through all my hanging trades from a month or more ago, and I got curious and started sniffing through several of them, to see if the people I'd messaged had even been on since I sent them the trades. Several hadn't, but the thing that got me was that most of them had, and had been on as recently as earlier that same day I was going through the trades! Well, I guess I kinda just got upset after that, and when I canceled, left messages saying that if they weren't interested in the trade, the least they could've done was cancel it instead of leaving me hanging for two months. Funnily enough, one of them actually replied (I was starting to think they didn't know how to use the trades or PMs or anything).

Random Person wrote:LOL Don't be such a sissy. It's just a game site.

...??? Really? I sent a trade two months ago, expecting some kind of reply, be it an edit or even just a cancellation, and I'm a sissy for being just a little bit upset by the fact that you completely ignored it for all that time? Yeah, this is a game site, but I wasn't aware that that meant that it was okay to ignore the general rules of human decency and just leave someone hanging because, as far as I can tell, you were too lazy to just hit 'cancel'.

...bad trade two: One of the other people I sent a trade to over a month ago (in December actually) I didn't cancel the trade with, because they had a grey dragon I was really hoping for. Instead I sent them a PM asking if they were still considering my offer, or if they'd like me to add more to my side. They never replied to the PM- but when I came on not too much earlier, the trade had been cancelled. :/ It would've been nice to at least get a reply.

Oh my, I dislike it when people do that >.> I've had trade sitting in my trades for longer than that, though, the longest I have ever had sitting there was almost 8 months >.< I then canceled it a month ago or so D:< I still have trades sitting there for 3 months, but I really hate to cancel them since I do need the pets that I asked for >.> I understand how upset you are, though O.o

The odd thing is that I'm happy if I send a trade asking for a wish list pet, offering a fair amount, and the person cancels within a day or two saying "No thank you ^_^". I actually feel happy that the person is so nice about it at least, although of course I do get a little upset since I didn't get the "said" pet, but not enough to lash at the person XD
i don't ever come on here anymore don't expect me to respond to any messages in a reasonable time

[DeviantART]
CallyKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me