June 2023 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: June 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby Concept » Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:24 pm

c0otiez wrote:Did we happen to get a confirmation from the artist on what the foxes were designed from? I’m truly intrigued because this was such a beautiful litter!!

Oh, they're not based on anything! I just called then Fracture Foxes because I wanted to practice crack marks and colors on the fox lineart. The PPS is vaguely meant to represent an opal vein in dark stone but other than that I just followed where I wanted to XD of course I used colors I enjoyed and just... ta da XD
Concept
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: June 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby c0otiez » Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:24 pm

Concept wrote:
c0otiez wrote:Did we happen to get a confirmation from the artist on what the foxes were designed from? I’m truly intrigued because this was such a beautiful litter!!

Oh, they're not based on anything! I just called then Fracture Foxes because I wanted to practice crack marks and colors on the fox lineart. The PPS is vaguely meant to represent an opal vein in dark stone but other than that I just followed where I wanted to XD of course I used colors I enjoyed and just... ta da XD

You did a STUPENDEOUS job! Sounds like something I personally would’ve tried doing just to see how they would turn out. The PPS does remind me of an opal vein so you were spot on with that! Must be why the PPS is my favorite of the bunch (I’m sure along with many others. xD)

Hats off to you because this litter is perfection! 😍

Completed my CS pet collection on 9/17/13 at 7:30 PM!
c0otiez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me