July Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: July Discussion Thread

Postby Nova-Moshi » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:51 pm

♥RaspberryRedPanda♥ wrote:
Yağmur wrote:
Image Image Image Image Image

This litter is kinda based on this drawing I made in 2016, which is based on what I imagined Night Vale to look like, so yes they are loosely inspired by WTNV. I tried to make sure the scenes I drew this time were different but still had the same vibe, I even went through multiple versions and colour palettes for each one and had to use the 3 tail lines for extra canvas space. I am really glad to see that the litter is well liked :D

These doggos remind me strongly of the game "Night in the Woods" (specifically the dream sequences).
Originally I was pretty neutral with the designs, but when I really looked closely at the detail and story behind them, I began quickly spiraling into my obsession with these pets XD

- Night in the Woods "Aesthetic" -

Both aesthetics are beautiful <3
I'm glad someone else knows of this game
┌──❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚─┐
•Nova She/Her
•Writing/Gaming ImageImage
•Cookie Run♡Kirby♡Pokemon
└───❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚┘
Image Image
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BBkat » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:01 pm

Yağmur wrote:

This litter is kinda based on this drawing I made in 2016, which is based on what I imagined Night Vale to look like, so yes they are loosely inspired by WTNV. I tried to make sure the scenes I drew this time were different but still had the same vibe, I even went through multiple versions and colour palettes for each one and had to use the 3 tail lines for extra canvas space. I am really glad to see that the litter is well liked :D

:O
That's awesome! I love me some WTNV
BBkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ede » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:56 pm

Yağmur wrote:

ahh I really really love this litter! Haven't really been excited by some of the past month's pets but these are so awesome! Making them a hoard pet and going to start a little collection of them c:
Also a fan of WTNV c:
ede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obius » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:46 pm

Yağmur wrote:

I love this litter very much! They are very inspiring! I wish we had more like them. There is something about the colors and setting that really makes you wonder about ETs and space in general. Like will we ever live outside of our earth or be able to explore other worlds. And have we really been visited. And while I have not been a part of the WTNV, I hope to check it out soon. Thank you again for these lovely art pieces! I only wish they were not overshadowed by the event!

And the artwork that it was based on is amazing as well! That art has an almost eerie look at times. Very nice use of colors!
Paying 6 c$ per each!
.Image

We come bearing COOKIES!!!
ImageImage
I love Lemurs!
Obius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby donttouchthevoid » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:08 am

Yağmur wrote:

Omg, that makes me so happy! when I saw the litter my immediate thought was “THAT IS NIGHT VALE. THERES NO WAY THATS NOT WHAT THAT IS”
For sure these are a new favorite of mine ,,,,
▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫

Image Image Image

▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫◾◻⬛◻◾▫

donttouchthevoid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me