Track your Pound Pets!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What's the rarity of your best pound catch?

OMG So Rare
4%
Very Rare
43%
Rare
32%
Uncommon
19%
Common
1%
Very Common
0%
OMG So Common
1%

Total votes : 1035

Re: Track your Pound Pets!

Postby maliy » Mon May 21, 2012 9:56 am

xluxrayx wrote:Awaiting Pound's acceptance.. Seems like the Pound will open today, can't wait to see my pup's new owner!

Too bad no one adopt yet. Maybe someone lucky will get her today ^^. But I will post something when the pound is about to open c:

ImageImageImageImage
maliy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luxrayx » Mon May 21, 2012 10:04 am

Ugh. It's almost midnight over here now and i can barely keep my eyes open.. So i'll miss the pound :c
Good luck, everyone.
Luxrayx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emmiedee » Mon May 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Username: ᴍᴀɢᴘɪᴇ.
Why you want to join: Because I would love to see where my pet ends up!
Favorite pet on CS: Between the Non-Jewel Lion Tail, the Valentine PPS, the Spotted Tribal, or the Royal Bob.

This is the pet I'm tracking ^^
emmiedee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnside » Mon May 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Username:Shur'Tugal ( But you can call me Lati )
Why you want to join:Because I thought this was a cool idea
Favorite pet on CS:The Angry Basilisk Store Dog :3

Pet I'm tracking: Image
burnside

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luxrayx » Tue May 22, 2012 12:03 am

Just noticed that my pup turned Pond's... And the Pound will open again c:
Luxrayx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maliy » Tue May 22, 2012 2:19 am

Yes the pound is opening at 8:00. Or in 40 minutes C:

Maybe someone will adopt mine, D:.
Hey guys your both in. She add you soon :3

ImageImageImageImage
maliy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luxrayx » Tue May 22, 2012 2:40 am

Our timezones clearly differ... I just had dinner o:
Only 20 minutes left... I'm so excited for my pup's new owner ^^ (Thought i may try to trade him back :p)
Luxrayx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mydear » Tue May 22, 2012 3:06 am

xluxrayx wrote:Our timezones clearly differ... I just had dinner o:
Only 20 minutes left... I'm so excited for my pup's new owner ^^ (Thought i may try to trade him back :p)

This.
    I kind of miss Pinky D:
    She didn't get adopted though.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Image
..............................................................................................................................Image
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I say
..............................................................................................................................................................................I see you lying
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................next to me
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................with words
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I thought
..............................................................................................................................................................................I'd never speak
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................awake
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and unafraid
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................asleep
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................or dead
..............................................................................................................................Image

........Image........

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Image
Mydear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luxrayx » Tue May 22, 2012 3:08 am

Oh.. My pup stays un-adopted too D:
Luxrayx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I am tracking

Postby vampir3d » Tue May 22, 2012 5:13 am

I am now tracking:

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Bubblegum (So I can find them easier, this threads so busy!)
Last edited by vampir3d on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
┌────────────────────────┐

loxlℑ 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔟𝔦𝔱𝔢xxx
xxxxxxxJess // She
x
x
xxxxxxxxxx

└────────────────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

sporadic player,
usually looking for
missing pets!

young adult,