The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Postby Carm » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:43 am

I personally think that's an overoffer, the apple is fairly common.
Carm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloaei » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:45 am

Ok

Them: UR apple
Me: The pps oct 08 dog that looks like one of the lions.
I have an obscene obsession with watermelon dogs from 08... #notreallyaproblem
Aloaei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carm » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:46 am

I'd accept. ^_^
Carm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloaei » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:47 am

Carm wrote:I'd accept. ^_^

Awesome thanks :)
Aloaei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnteHühnchen » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:47 am

EnteHühnchen wrote:Someone offered me either a White Growing/PPS dog (fogot name even though I saw it 10 secs ago) or a pink Balloon for 2 Cerberus's.

Since it's a Store pet, I'm not sure if it's fair or not... Though it IS a July or an August...

Any opinions?
Had a bad day? Need a laugh? Visit these sites: Not Always Right & Computer Stupidities
DisabledLlama wrote:Guinea Pig is my main occupation.
Libertas wrote:Revenge! :P
ImageImageImageImage
EnteHühnchen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloaei » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:50 am

EnteHühnchen wrote:
EnteHühnchen wrote:Someone offered me either a White Growing/PPS dog (fogot name even though I saw it 10 secs ago) or a pink Balloon for 2 Cerberus's.

Since it's a Store pet, I'm not sure if it's fair or not... Though it IS a July or an August...

Any opinions?

I would say............... accept but i think you need more opinions . But the white aug or july is very rare and really wanted
Aloaei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peaches92 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:55 am

These pets of mine: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=42042&groupid=305429
For: Blue/Gray UR Pup

I offered this in an auction, so I am checking now so that I can pull out if needed!
ImageImage

Please click the pets above!

To All Whom it May Concern: My younger brother, soccer38, sometimes uses my computer to access his newly created account. We both love CS, and please don't ban us.
Peaches92

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wavesong » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:13 am

EnteHühnchen wrote:

Any opinions?

O_o why haven't you pressed the green button yet!!??? July pets >>>> Cerberus

peaches92 wrote:These pets of mine: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=42042&groupid=305429

I offered this in an auction, so I am checking now so that I can pull out if needed!

That even seems like an overoffer to me, since the rat is the rarest one o_o but I am not exactly sure of that UR dog value.
Wavesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peaches92 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:18 am

peaches92 wrote:These pets of mine: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=42042&groupid=305429

That even seems like an overoffer to me, since the rat is the rarest one o_o but I am not exactly sure of that UR dog value.[/quote]

Okay, could I have a second opinion? I just want to be completely positive before I pull out. (if I have to)
ImageImage

Please click the pets above!

To All Whom it May Concern: My younger brother, soccer38, sometimes uses my computer to access his newly created account. We both love CS, and please don't ban us.
Peaches92

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkySmoke » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:21 am

peaches92 wrote:

That even seems like an overoffer to me, since the rat is the rarest one o_o but I am not exactly sure of that UR dog value.

Okay, could I have a second opinion? I just want to be completely positive before I pull out. (if I have to)[/quote]

That's a tough one. A rat collector might take that. I wouldn't accept that offer on my UR dog because I'm not into rats or bunnies. Its more than just rarity though, any trade is based on how bad you want something. I saw an offer of both UR horses and a sunpup for the UR dog...so....

If you are unsure, you might want to wait until there is an actual rarity on the UR dog before giving away really rare pets

Vincit Omnia Veritas

ImageImageImageImage

There's some people who are so much a part of us that they'll be there with us no matter what. They are our solid ground, our north star, and the small clear voices in our hearts that will be with us...always ~ Alexis Castle | | We are bound by our choices, but we are more than our mistakes ~ Kate Beckett | |

ImageImageImageImage

||Writing|| Characters ||My Kiamaras ||My DAMs ||

SkySmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me