Hoard Discussion Thread v.6 new poll!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you actively trade for hoards or just let trades come to you?

I trade super active and complete within a short time frame
12%
I trade semi active and complete after a while
39%
I let trades flow in and add hoard pets as fillers
45%
Other (comment? :) )
4%

Total votes : 1071

Re: Hoard Discussion Thread v.6

Postby Topiratti » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:04 am

Thanks to an offsite Eldemore trade

Meet omgsr 45

Pet's name: speckled rat main rares list
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
[size=150]I've quit CS, tho I'm seeking Birthday date swaps for Shima LongTail, Dragon Cat PPS, Cheshire Cat, dates in pet names
Topiratti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Last Raven » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:09 pm

Just hit the 20k mark! Super excited that I have made it this fair in just 5 months <3
──-────────────────────
raven|she|adult
────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
hi! i’m a long time player
who loves to hoard chameleons
and anything else that tickles my fancy.
i am a huge nerd and love to cosplay!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit pascal
collection dream

ImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
The Last Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurore » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:56 am

Ocean wrote:

I like this. x)

Image join us
x
x

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 14 people.
I have received 12 gifts.
I have nuked 12 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.

x
x

[art shop]
Aurore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jacob » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:32 pm

Hello again! I’ve noticed that I haven’t made an update on my hoards in quite a few months (I think the last time was in March?). Anyways here’s an update on my hoards heh.

I’m pretty sure I only had about 21 of these White Febs back in March but I was able to get 11 more since then. It’s so hard to find them now! 😰

As for my husky hoard, I was only just starting the hoard back in March and only had 5 but now I’ve got a solid 26!

My Blue Eyed GSD hoard has also grown a lot more since March only starting at 6 but I am now sitting at 20 of them!

🐍 CS' #1 Snake Lover! Hoard: 27176 [Goal: 30000] 🐍
Image Image Image
✨🎊✨ You have collected every pet ever released!! ✨🎉✨
🎊 You've collected at least 15000 different pets! 🎉
🎂 12-27-2023
Jacob

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:53 pm

Jacob wrote:Hello again! I’ve noticed that I haven’t made an update on my hoards in quite a few months (I think the last time was in March?). Anyways here’s an update on my hoards heh.

I’m pretty sure I only had about 21 of these White Febs back in March but I was able to get 11 more since then. It’s so hard to find them now! 😰

As for my husky hoard, I was only just starting the hoard back in March and only had 5 but now I’ve got a solid 26!

My Blue Eyed GSD hoard has also grown a lot more since March only starting at 6 but I am now sitting at 20 of them!

i can barely get a hold of just one white feb
your hoard is just so beautiful i-

Ocean wrote:

please gib

-

damn everyone's hoards need an applause! you guys are all doing gr8 <3

it's small, but this is my personal fav hoard, I just like honey ;o

platy she/her
came back for the oekaki (again)

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:14 am

Jacob wrote:Hello again! I’ve noticed that I haven’t made an update on my hoards in quite a few months (I think the last time was in March?). Anyways here’s an update on my hoards heh.

I love that you are using all the same items for them. Out of curiosity, which of the items are harder to find? And are there any that are harder to find than the pets themselves?
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KenmilltoSky » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:08 am

@Ocean - As an aquarist, I absolutely love that!
@Jacob - I'm glad I could help you out with your hoard!

--

So I've found a new German Shepherd to add to my hoard in memory of my dog, Skye.
Febrary 2019, very common

Hopefully it'll be easy to get my hoard numbers up!
ImageImage
Rest In Peace Skye. <3
07/07/2002 - 19/12/2014
Watch Skye's Story!
I was formerly Wild-x-Beauty.
KenmilltoSky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jacob » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:56 pm

Wookieinmashoo wrote:

I love that you are using all the same items for them. Out of curiosity, which of the items are harder to find? And are there any that are harder to find than the pets themselves?

Oh man I’d say quite a few of the 09 valentines items are pretty hard to find. I only have 8 of the flower tail bracelets and also the heart glasses are pretty hard to find since I only have 8 of those as well! I don’t even have enough leopard plushies and lipstick kisses to put on all of my huskies. Other than those, I have been able to find a lot of the Christmas 08 items and 2011 police sets to put on my white Febs and gsds.

KenmilltoSky wrote:
@Jacob - I'm glad I could help you out with your hoard!

Yeah I would like to give a special thanks to you for adding so many gsds to my hoard! I was in a dry patch with them for a while and you were able to bump them up to 20. So thank you! 💕
🐍 CS' #1 Snake Lover! Hoard: 27176 [Goal: 30000] 🐍
Image Image Image
✨🎊✨ You have collected every pet ever released!! ✨🎉✨
🎊 You've collected at least 15000 different pets! 🎉
🎂 12-27-2023
Jacob

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Topiratti » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:20 pm

I really wish some players would keep their rude comments to themselves. I'm getting tired of it. I guess I just can't ignore them x.x

Trying to reach 50 omgsr. It's not easy when all you have is Eldemore pets xD
[size=150]I've quit CS, tho I'm seeking Birthday date swaps for Shima LongTail, Dragon Cat PPS, Cheshire Cat, dates in pet names
Topiratti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FR3SHBARKS » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:00 am

I haven't really posted on this thread in a while, so I might as well make an update post on my hoards. I'll only be talking about my infinite hoards and my " Vaporwave Waters " hoard in order to save time and not clog up the thread too much. I may edit this later on in order to add the rest of my hoards, but for now this is all I'll be talking about.

" 8-Bit Galaxies "
(22/∞)
I haven't really been searching for these cats lately, so I've only got 22 of them. I'm aiming to get to at least 50, and I might end up calling it quits on trying to find them after I reach that goal. The cats in this litter are surprisingly easy to find, and I can usually obtain them pretty easily.

" Babey Flowers "
(1/∞)
I'm not really a fan of rats on ChickenSmoothie, but lately I've found that I'm starting to find more and more rats that I absolutely love, like this one. I caught the first guy in this hoard while the Pound was open (I was a bit late, but I still managed to find Scooby, the one shown above, and decided to start a hoard of these lovelies) and it pretty much went from there. I haven't seen any of these rat children while I've been trading, so I'm just hoping that I'll find more of these guys soon.

" Cranberry Splash Doggos "
(24/∞)
These guys are also surprisingly easy to trade for, and I'm hoping to get to at least 100 of these at one point. I recently traded a bunch of these dogs from the hoard away, so I'm hoping to earn some of the dogs I've "lost" and get to a reasonable amount of these.

" Demon PPS Cats "
(7/∞)
I love the design of these kittens dearly, but I'm hoping to put a cap on these lovelies once I reach 10, which probably won't be anytime soon seeing as how I haven't touched this hoard in months.

" Retrospective Love "
(30/∞)
Hoping to reach 50 of these guys at some point, but once again, I haven't really been actively searching for these dogs.

" Uncommon Deer Hoard "
(26/∞)
I decided to start up my deer hoard of all the deer from December 2014. I may make some exceptions here and there, but I'm mainly looking for one of each of the deer that I can find from said date (Dec. 2014).

" Vaporwave Waters "
(68/100)
I couldn't bring myself to not mention this hoard, as it is my biggest (and closest to being completed) hoard at the moment. I absolutely love this hoard, and I honestly want to start drawing these dogs since they bring me tons of joy. This hoard was (probably) one of the first hoards that motivated me to start making hoards in the first place, and I'm very grateful for that. I'll most likely expand the goal to 150 if I manage to get 100 of these stunning water dogs. ^^

FR3SHBARKS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me