Recent Rarity Change List [January Update in progress!!]

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Recent Rarity Change List/Discussion

Postby charmens » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:43 am

Image a new rare as well?
charmens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cellar x Elijah » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:43 am

Yoyce wrote:
Antidote wrote:Image
Store dog just turned VR. I'm not sure about the other littermates. Sorry if this was already posted.

One of his littermates was already very rare, last two are still only rares, so it's the only change in this litter ;)

Actually, there's only one that's still rare and that's the blue one. I don't know if that means one changed today or not. ouo

~ElijahWilkes
Cellar x Elijah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lkjhgfdsamnbvcxz » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:44 am

Ha! In your face, nonbelievers! "Very Common" butterdog, huh? Not even worth a single '11 UC, huh? Very well!

On a more serious note;

charmens wrote:Image a new rare as well?

Raire wrote:Image Image

Should be a new VR, too

The rat's been rare for a while, the cat is new.

...As soon as I saw this thread I got the strangest urge to check my 'Sushi PPSes for Cohlybrie' group, and guess what...?
You were not supposed to turn uncommon. This does not make my hoard any easier.
Last edited by lkjhgfdsamnbvcxz on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
lkjhgfdsamnbvcxz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CalicoWolf » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:44 am

Why are the Staff Dogs changing rarity at different times? I thought if one goes rare, they all go rare...Or is that just a CS Theory?
May Odin give you knowledge on your path,
May Thor grant you strength and courage on your way,
and may Loki give you laughter as you go.
Discord name: RainbowWolf#4227
Three things cannot be long hidden:
the sun, the moon, and the truth Gautama Buddha.

Annual LOLO Player - Everyone Gets Something.

Treats - Wishlist and Tricks - Non-wishlist
Avi was made by Compumon.
ImageImage
CalicoWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cellar x Elijah » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:45 am

Pandah. wrote:
Cellar x Elijah wrote:Image
Unless I'm wrong and I missed it during an earlier change, the Moonswirl is back up to OMGSR. :3

~ElijahWilkes

No you're right, I remeber trading for it not too long ago and it was definitely VR.
Such surprising changes this time around!

It actually isn't all that surprising considering it was one of the three dogs that turned OMGSR before the rereleases in December. I assumed it would turn back fairly soon. ^-^

~ElijahWilkes
Cellar x Elijah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takora Drakan » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:46 am

CalicoWolf wrote:Why are the Staff Dogs changing rarity at different times? I thought if one goes rare, they all go rare...Or is that just a CS Theory?

Because of the random system. Even if the staff dogs where meant by the system to have the same rarity, there are still odds and ends that there are more around than another.
Pet Spotlight:
Pet's name: Xylona
Trades - Looking for all kinds of Dragons!
Takora Drakan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yoyce » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:47 am

Cellar x Elijah wrote:
Yoyce wrote:
Antidote wrote:Image
Store dog just turned VR. I'm not sure about the other littermates. Sorry if this was already posted.

One of his littermates was already very rare, last two are still only rares, so it's the only change in this litter ;)

Actually, there's only one that's still rare and that's the blue one. I don't know if that means one changed today or not. ouo

~ElijahWilkes

There are two that are still rare, the blue one and the purple one:
Image Image

The brown one changed today, the pink one changed few updates ago or something like that.
After years of commitment to the site I was treated like a dirt, falsely accused and judged by almost everyone with no chance to explain. I do not see the point to stay here anymore, so it's a farewell!

Your life is important. Have a good one.

Contact the Raccoon Master:
>> FlightRising << >> deviantArt <<
Yoyce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cellar x Elijah » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:48 am

Takora Drakan wrote:
CalicoWolf wrote:Why are the Staff Dogs changing rarity at different times? I thought if one goes rare, they all go rare...Or is that just a CS Theory?

Because of the random system. Even if the staff dogs where meant by the system to have the same rarity, there are still odds and ends that there are more around than another.

The first one to turn rare made sense because it was released later and everyone only got two of it tops. As for the rest, what Takora said as well as the fact that people -do- delete pets. I know, it seems silly to do such a thing but there are people that do it and that -does- effect the rarity of them.

Yoyce wrote:The brown one changed today, the pink one changed few updates ago or something like that.

The brown and green one's been vr the longest, actually. I mislooked when I looked in the archive. I could've sworn that the black and red one said it was very rare. Alas, I am wrong...it happens sometimes to the best of us. ^-^

~ElijahWilkes
Cellar x Elijah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P!nky » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:57 am

Cellar x Elijah wrote:
Takora Drakan wrote:

The first one to turn rare made sense because it was released later and everyone only got two of it tops. As for the rest, what Takora said as well as the fact that people -do- delete pets. I know, it seems silly to do such a thing but there are people that do it and that -does- effect the rarity of them.

Yoyce wrote:The brown one changed today, the pink one changed few updates ago or something like that.

The brown and green one's been vr the longest, actually. I mislooked when I looked in the archive. I could've sworn that the black and red one said it was very rare. Alas, I am wrong...it happens sometimes to the best of us. ^-^

~ElijahWilkes

Deleting pets may be a small factor, but it's probably like, say you adopt 25 staff pets, even if they're all worth the same, since your adopting a bunch, you might get a few more of one type then others. So there aren't exactly the same amount of each pet in the litter on CS, I guess there were a bit more of the type that are still uncommon
(sorry if that's worded weird)
P!nky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silverstar » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:59 am

Is this a new rare?