The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Postby Wavesong » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:01 am

Carm wrote:I've been getting mixed answers on the "how rare is the white dragon?" question.
I was sent a trade:

My: Joker & green toxic & two store items
Their: White dragon

They added in the message that I offered something similar in a white dragon auction, but I withdrew from that auction since I thought it was an overoffer.. any opinions?

It is an over offer. White dragons will get released again and eventually become less rare than the gray ones.
They are indeed CURRENTLY rarer than the others. But it will change.
The trick is to be patitent XD
Wavesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloaei » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:04 am

I have a blue sorbit and i have been getting some fairly decent offers so what do you think it would go for if i was to auction it so i know the worth because i dont want to be cheated.
I have an obscene obsession with watermelon dogs from 08... #notreallyaproblem
Aloaei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madame Butterfly » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:08 am

If I ever get a white dragon, I'm totally naming him Ruth. Anyone get the reference?

Anyway back on topic...

I have a blue balloon dog that I don't intend to trade, but I was wondering if this was an OK trade anyway just because I wasn't sure if I should be insulted or not.

They offered; 1 halloween store bunny, 1 rare halloween blood dog, and 1 halloween spider fish.
Madame Butterfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Santa Ria » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:35 am

Wavesong wrote:
Carm wrote:I've been getting mixed answers on the "how rare is the white dragon?" question.
I was sent a trade:

They added in the message that I offered something similar in a white dragon auction, but I withdrew from that auction since I thought it was an overoffer.. any opinions?

It is an over offer. White dragons will get released again and eventually become less rare than the gray ones.

Where does it say the white dragons will be released again...?
Santa Ria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:37 am

sublime wrote:
Wavesong wrote:
I was sent a trade:

Where does it say the white dragons will be released again...?

Malk said that they're "like zebras, only not as rare" so that could possibly mean that they'll be back with her January pets?

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xoxoiloveme » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:39 am

sublime wrote:
Wavesong wrote:I've been getting mixed answers on the "how rare is the white dragon?" question.
I was sent a trade:

[/quote]
Ummm, they were never actually released per say; they are a random event when adopting Malk pets. But I believe Malk said they will be available next month with her new pets, but that does not mean many people will get them or that they will become less rare than the gray ones.

As far as the trade goes, I would say that's an over offer. Take away the store items and in my opinion it would be fair.
xoxoiloveme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carm » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:41 am

As far as the trade goes, I would say that's an over offer. Take away the store items and in my opinion it would be fair.

I cancelled the trade. I never offered a joker in that auction.
Carm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaya » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:43 am

xoxoiloveme wrote:Ummm, they were never actually released per say; they are a random event when adopting Malk pets. But I believe Malk said they will be available next month with her new pets, but that does not mean many people will get them or that they will become less rare than the gray ones.

Per Malk's guide:

Any further eggs will all be of the new colors. Including white. Which means it will indeed be released again. She also stated that the color each time is random, so you could get white four months in a row, or only once.

There will be no more grey releases.

Thus, while the white is currently more rare, it will not stay that way, so keep that in mind if you're giving away all your rares for one. *shrug* Greys will never increase in population.. while the player base will, thus increasing their rarity.

I think all anyone here is saying is, if it's worth it to you to have it right this minute and you don't care about the rares, then knock yourself out. If you don't mind waiting, there will be other opportunities, and the price will drop in time as they slowly become less rare.
Kaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:43 am

Seasonal <3 wrote:What can I get for an Eat Me dog and this:
?

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloaei » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:55 am

-Starlight- wrote:I have a blue sorbit and i have been getting some fairly decent offers so what do you think it would go for if i was to auction it so i know the worth because i dont want to be cheated.
I have an obscene obsession with watermelon dogs from 08... #notreallyaproblem
Aloaei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me