Rares List Discussion *DISCONTINUED*

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Rares List Discussion *DISCONTINUED*

Postby zero.two » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:35 am

.sins. wrote:
*Hollystar* wrote:
C L O U D wrote:How will we know what is worth what now---

I mean, and this might sound crazy I know, but maybe rarity tags?

Dead! So hecking true

This may sound like a problem with a simple solution to some people, but for those of us who've been using this guide and ONLY this guide for trading since we started, it's going to be a bit more difficult to grasp.

The pet's worth will probably be decided by the people trading, and whether or not they decide to go based off of the tags, or the recently discontinued "list"
Last edited by zero.two on Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
┌───────────┐

Imagex

└───────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

Kam - Adult - Female - Lesbian - Ashe <3
Hey, i'm Kam. I love anime and reptiles,
and spend most of my time on the forums.
Feel free to shoot me a PM, I love to talk!

└──────────────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

links
Trade thread xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Kalons xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx©

└──────────────────┘
zero.two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .naiad. » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:35 am

kelly324 wrote:How are people going to value their OMGSR’s?
I understand it’s personal preference, but just in general, are you going to value them as their old list value, or are you going to value them as 6 VR’s?

Personally I (w a sunjewel) am going to continue valuing it around the old list value because of my trading history leading up to getting it, as oppose to just trading it for some random vrs

previously Cinder.

❤️GA❤️
.naiad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xx

Postby skyline » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:35 am

@jeon

it's said you can still use it as a guide if you'd like, but i don't know how things are going to play out on the ftt.
      and yeah, there are i think multiple other projects being worked on, but they won't be finished for quite some time unfortunately. which kinda sucks because we've had a guide to go off of for so long. i guess for now we just have to value things as we choose, which is going to be difficult for a while. i don't see anyone swapping a sorbet for an '08 october anytime soon though so people are still valuing former list pets similar to how they were before.
nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Edgeyworthy » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:36 am

cyberlife. wrote:
are all omgsrs worth basically the same now, its just how you value it based on looks?

Personally, I'm choosing to go based off when they turned and availability. So stable omgsrs, fluctuating omgsrs and new omgsrs. My only real outlier is store pets since those will gradually rise in rarity as they get older. Basically I don't think they're all automatically worth the same, just more fluid valuing~
"I probably shouldn't say that out loud, though. Thank god for inner monologue" I do writing requests~
Pet's name: Bebe
Edgeyworthy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaax » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:39 am

Law wrote:@King I've never played animal jam, but an unsaid rule sounds even more complicated than an inaccurate list (since no one can really object or discuss the values) o_o

The other points are summed up well. I would replace D) with:

Work as a community to develop different lists/guides, and users can choose which to follow

Thanks! Working together to make a whole new list would probably take a while and people still may not agree so this may be very difficult to achieve...

And I don't remember how animal jam worked I just recall you would just kinda catch on to rarities as you went. Like there was no list guide but if you asked around people had similar ideas on worth. It worked but man It probably took YEARS to develop!

I think what will end up happening is people will revert back to how it's been for now and then continue to develop rarities further as we go! If you think about it, It's already begun! with the pps dragon cat, august pps lion, BA ect we all developed this through the years. Altering the list as we go on is just the way of life on cs. Like if ya think about it, the list has been retired for a while and we just kept on changing.
Jaax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:44 am

Min-Yoongi wrote:
.sins. wrote:
*Hollystar* wrote:snip

I mean, and this might sound crazy I know, but maybe rarity tags?

Dead! So hecking true

This may sound like a problem with a simple solution to some people, but for those of us who've been using this guide and ONLY this guide for trading since we started, it's going to be a bit more difficult to grasp.

The pet's worth will probably be decided by the people trading, and whether or not they decide to go based off of the tags, or the recently discontinued "list"

I'm not harping on people who use it. But as someone who could never get a list pet due to the list and everyone being super picky about trades. I started getting store pests and even that doesnt help get even advent pets, I find it a little helpful to try and get people into the high tier training. It was such a club that y'all seemed to sit people who wanted in out. I for one am happy but know that people will still go to the list and still continue to ask more than any new, or middle player feeling defeated at even trying.

I hope the list stops being a thing but those who took it to heart are killing us who can't even get a foot in the door and really really want to but we don't have enough pets to satisfy most who have older more valuable pets.
Last edited by .sins. on Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nope. » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:45 am

Edgeyworthy wrote:
cyberlife. wrote:
are all omgsrs worth basically the same now, its just how you value it based on looks?

Personally, I'm choosing to go based off when they turned and availability. So stable omgsrs, fluctuating omgsrs and new omgsrs. My only real outlier is store pets since those will gradually rise in rarity as they get older. Basically I don't think they're all automatically worth the same, just more fluid valuing~

that makes sense to me!

so my ur lion would be worth any of the new omgs/previous fluctuating omgs?

Image☰☰☰☰☰☰
"I will pelt you with filth, I will treat you with contempt and make you a spectacle."
Image☰☰☰☰☰☰

current hyperfixations : nope, dead by daylight

Image Image
» palmer | oj
» kinnie / system
» he/him

flight risingtrade thread
nope.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thovatos » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:49 am

Remember @sins, some of these pets have been labled to be worth 500+ pets. It's going to take a long time for change, and heck, I'm still iffy on trading off some of my lists pets because of this. (I personally don't think I was here before the list), so people like me have some getting used to! I also don't think the list was some kind of elite club. Remember, these users were TOLD that their pets were worth 500+ pets. (The FTT is a prime example of this) Not everyone who has lists pets (or even high ones for that matter) controlled the economy.
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:50 am

kelly324 wrote:How are people going to value their OMGSR’s?
I understand it’s personal preference, but just in general, are you going to value them as their old list value, or are you going to value them as 6 VR’s?

I'm going to value mine based on the rarity list that's currently in the works (: from today forward, I will not use the old list ever again 👌🏻 I don't plan on trading away any of my rarer pets until the vr / omgsr counting project is complete and I know their true worth, though.

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:51 am

Thovatos wrote:Remember @sins, some of these pets have been labled to be worth 500+ pets. It's going to take a long time for change, and heck, I'm still iffy on trading off some of my lists pets because of this. (I personally don't think I was here before the list), so people like me have some getting used to! I also don't think the list was some kind of elite club. Remember, these users were TOLD that their pets were worth 500+ pets. (The FTT is a prime example of this) Not everyone who has lists pets (or even high ones for that matter) controlled the economy.

I believe that, I'm just saying, the people I tried to trade with were rude and laughed at me for being my best pets and only pets. The only thing I hope for is dec 18th. I'm not saying all of you were like that, but the ones i tried, mean nasty and talked like they were entitled.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me