Guide: Extended release pets

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Guide: Extended release pets

Postby Denami » Mon May 04, 2015 11:10 am

This is amazing. This helps me alot with knowing more of the pets released and such. Thank you for taking time out of your day to make this
Denami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Thu May 07, 2015 3:18 am

Glad to be of service :D
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:51 am

I have the distinct feeling that I need to update this guide lol I haven't been paying close attention to release dates like I should have been, but we've had at least one litter (the current fairytale litter, filed under February 2016 but available to the end of March 2016) that should be added to the "Available for just a few days before or after their release month" post (in other words, a minor update, but still a necessary update xD).

I'll go through the last year or so of pets and then I'll post again when I'm done.

I'm on spring break now, so I'll sit down and flip through the archives, the news, and my pets tomorrow if my parents don't pop a surprise outing on me. If they do, the update will have to wait. I set aside today for much-needed practice work lol

Edit: make that two-ish years of pets lol bad nickjr!

Edit2: so I was dragged out today after being told last night that we weren't gonna go. lol my parents have a lot of issues and communication is one of the bigger ones

I heard something about going on another outing tomorrow... I hope I can update this before spring break ends >.>
Last edited by nickjr on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:01 pm

I ended up only flipping through the news lol

Updates:

The Available for just a few days before or after their release month got updated with the Fairytale litter

The Misc. post became the Other post!

The Misc. post merged with the Thanks! :D post

Yeah... I didn't find any other pets to add lol I feel like I missed at least one litter...

As usual, don't be afraid to drop a post in this thread if I got something wrong or if you have a suggestion!

edit: updated the Other post with additional source info because I finally remembered that there's information in the FAQ in the Help/Suggestions board xD

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:40 pm

Hey nickjr,

Should we include the leap year butterfly wolves? They were released on February 29th and if my memory serves me they were only available for a day or two.
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:27 pm

I was thinking about that, but the news post http://www.chickensmoothie.com/news/news.php?id=547 says they were only available on feb 29, and I couldn't find any non-feb-29 leap day butterwolves in the pound (but I kinda just skimmed lol)

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:55 pm

the leap year b-wolves were available for only 1 day, exactly 24 hours, I know because I was actively hoarding them as soon as they came out ^.^
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:09 pm

Vixey wrote:the leap year b-wolves were available for only 1 day, exactly 24 hours, I know because I was actively hoarding them as soon as they came out ^.^

Thanks for the confirmation :D

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lufi » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:22 am

nickjr wrote:Since those pets are technically sorta like customs in that, as far as I know, they are the only ones on the site with those oddities, I won't put them in this guide ;)

I personally don't know much about them. I never stumbled upon anyone talking about them aside from your help topic

oh okay I understand that :)
and do you have some information about these banana? :)
I found one from 1st december 2008 and yesterday friend show that have banana from november 2009... they also have to be somethink like "custom"? Cause i remember that back in time was in archive two UR bananas (and i remember that when i had my normal banana... archive told me that i have one of these but that i still missing that another ur banana) so if it have to do somethink with this which has different adopt date :)
Lufi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:32 am

Lufik[-E-R-] wrote:
nickjr wrote:Since those pets are technically sorta like customs in that, as far as I know, they are the only ones on the site with those oddities, I won't put them in this guide ;)

I personally don't know much about them. I never stumbled upon anyone talking about them aside from your help topic

oh okay I understand that :)
and do you have some information about these banana? :)
I found one from 1st december 2008 and yesterday friend show that have banana from november 2009... they also have to be somethink like "custom"? Cause i remember that back in time was in archive two UR bananas (and i remember that when i had my normal banana... archive told me that i have one of these but that i still missing that another ur banana) so if it have to do somethink with this which has different adopt date :)

I have no recollection of any of that; this is the first I've heard of a November 2009 banana and I never knew there used to be two UR bananas in the archives o:

You're gonna have to look elsewhere, sorry!

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me