"The" Rares List Guide - Do not ask about new UR's!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: "The" Rares List Guide [pg. 509 gap list update!]

Postby DaDwarf » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Charchar2 wrote:

I'm wondering if there's any way I could get an idea of the pet-worth gap between september and advent list and maybe the average pet-worth gap between lines in the advent & september list? :B

We are still working on the gaps list ;3 a few pages back is what we have till now, feel free to look that over and share your opinion on it.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyger. » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:43 pm

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I'm curious- which is it better to have, advent list or September?
marvel
agents of shield
kittens
dogs
howrse
jack
tyger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vintage » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:44 pm

jetblack wrote:I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I'm curious- which is it better to have, advent list or September?

The September List.
Hey there, I'm Vintage, but you can call me Vin if you prefer to do so.
DA
sdfBlueInMyShoesdfTumblr

Vintage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyger. » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:07 pm

Thank you. I was just wondering, because it looked like they were about the same, but then I'm not good at my rarities. Thank you for clarifying ^*^
marvel
agents of shield
kittens
dogs
howrse
jack
tyger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SorakaHeals » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:24 pm

I just had a thought. Since there are a lot of users who don't know that the Guide is already a combination of rarity and demand why doesn't this
The pets are listed in order of most to least valuable. These values are determined by a combination of rarity and demand, the two main factors which decide how much a pet is worth. Because of this, you may see that some pets are higher on the list than others, even though they are less rare (for example, the moonswirl is less rare than a zebra, it's just a lot more popular).

Just get enlarged, put in bold, get a color change, or even put into a quote so more people will notice it and realize they are doubling the demand of their pets? When I first started CS and stumbled upon this thread, I just went straight to the pictures. I didn't even bother with reading anything past the second paragraph then the rules. I also skimmed the quotes slightly but not a whole lot. I feel as though the saying "Too long didn't read" falls into place when I look at things as I'm sure it does others and the children that frequent this site/page.

It's just a suggestion ^w^ cuz all I wana do is help make this task easier on you all.
Customs Gachapon Pets Toy House░░
─────────NO ONE EXPECTS THE BANANA
Collecting multi-tailed dogs. just have the tiger dog left!
Trying to finish my collection of 2012 pets. Just 3 left!

SorakaHeals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:53 pm

flutterpie wrote:
I just had a thought. Since there are a lot of users who don't know that the Guide is already a combination of rarity and demand why doesn't this
The pets are listed in order of most to least valuable. These values are determined by a combination of rarity and demand, the two main factors which decide how much a pet is worth. Because of this, you may see that some pets are higher on the list than others, even though they are less rare (for example, the moonswirl is less rare than a zebra, it's just a lot more popular).

Just get enlarged, put in bold, get a color change, or even put into a quote so more people will notice it and realize they are doubling the demand of their pets? When I first started CS and stumbled upon this thread, I just went straight to the pictures. I didn't even bother with reading anything past the second paragraph then the rules. I also skimmed the quotes slightly but not a whole lot. I feel as though the saying "Too long didn't read" falls into place when I look at things as I'm sure it does others and the children that frequent this site/page.

It's just a suggestion ^w^ cuz all I wana do is help make this task easier on you all.

Yes please! I suggested this back in January but I don't think anyone responded to my post; I have to say that I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who wants that!
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azuri » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:00 pm

nickjr wrote:
flutterpie wrote:

Yes please! I suggested this back in January but I don't think anyone responded to my post; I have to say that I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who wants that!

I would like that too
━━━ PLEASE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ON THESE ━━━
Hello, I am Azuri.
I pretty much just run the FR Chat.

Image Image
Image Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
LINKS
━━━━━━━
My FlightRising
Buying art
FR Sales
━━━━━━━
▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒
▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒
━━━━━━━

HOPE
━━━━━━━
Azuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuzzeh » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:08 pm

nickjr wrote:
flutterpie wrote:

It also might help slow down the constant asking of which lists are worth more.
Fuzzeh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxerOwl » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:06 pm

flutterpie wrote:

As would I, it would be very helpful to, well, everyone really.
foxer :: any pronouns :: mostly inactive on here
DA :: FR
by B-lackhusky @ DA
FoxerOwl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wye » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:32 pm

^^I agree with all your guys. A lot people just don't understand that it includes rarity, and it would help a lot if it was made more obvious.

wanting;
candle guinea pigs
scenary items
owl cat gupps
daffodils
ducklings

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 174 people.
I have received 68 gifts.
I have nuked 105 people

i am always up for gift wars.

ImageImage