The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Postby CaptainSpank » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:44 pm

I'd be interested also, I am/was the other Player on the other Side of the Trade, (I've canceled it in the meantime), but I said in the original Trade that "the Trade was pretty Unfair to me (which was OK with me, was my Edit), as only 1 one of the 2012 UC Dogs on my Side was already more worth than everything on their Side" + another 2012 Dog, and + a Halloween 2010 Item..."
"Pragmatic Thinker"...
I don't try to read anymore when Users use ']Size=85[' (or smaller...!) on the Forum or in their Trade Rules..., as this is completely unreadable on Desktop in any Browser...!
In the Jungle/Forest/Cave...!: wrote:CaptainSpank is hanging upside-down from lianas, wondering how that happened...!
Oh no!, a snake in the grass! CaptainSpank jumps out of the way and hides behind a mushroom...!

I usually have Sigs turned OFF, (except Events), because of too many heavy ('.gif') Pix (metered Connection, I pay per Mb), and I don't want to know the SPR Orientation of other Players on a Game Site...
Current (Easter 2024): Sigs turned ON...!
(Total blocked (approx): 24.2Gb.)

The Pets from my 'Special & Rare Pets' Group are open for (nice!) Trades / True Date Swaps...

Dreamie(s)...!):
- Fishes - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Bats - (=> 17 missing...!)
- Owls - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Staff Dogs - [2010-2019] COMPLETED...!! (Missing 2x [2020] + 2x [2021].)
"Big" Dreamies: Animal Eggs [#1-#4](2009) + 'Husky'(2014). (Missing x4+1 in total...)
All Animal Eggs I already have are visible in this Group, with their corresponding Pet...

CaptainSpank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spinda » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:56 pm

CaptainSpank wrote:

I'd be interested also, I am/was the other Player on the other Side of the Trade, (I've canceled it in the meantime), but I said in the original Trade that "the Trade was pretty Unfair to me (which was OK with me, was my Edit), as only 1 one of the 2012 UC Dogs on my Side was already more worth than everything on their Side" + another 2012 Dog, and + a Halloween 2010 Item..."

You can sit there and tell me that but I don't have a clue. I'm still roughly new and don't know much about values and stuff. It's a lot to read and process. That's why i came here to make sure. Wasn't posting out of any rude intent. Just so you know. But it's fine that you canceled. Have a nice day...
I'm looking for trades!
Looking for trade downs of VR's, finish getting items, Selling art designs/customs, ISO dreamies, achieving all bats, squids and anything that is skull/skeleton/bones theme pets.

Check my forum out::
🐼Pandas Trading Center🐼
My ToyHouse

"Always Look Before You Leap"

Spinda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittytalia » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:08 pm

Kittytalia wrote:
ImageImageImage
Kittytalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quisicorazon » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:08 pm

quisicorazon wrote:
quisicorazon wrote:
quisicorazon wrote:Would this be fair? Or would I need to add more?
trades/viewtrade.php?id=83909748&userid=686260&signature=0GsuaM8mXHF1d0caP-l4xA
Flight Rising

ImageImage
Pet's name: Zaeed 🐺
quisicorazon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycreeper » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:08 pm

Honeycreeper66 wrote:
Honeycreeper66 wrote:
Honeycreeper66 wrote:how much C$ needs to be added to this to be fair? thank you for any help (:

honey
if I was a bluebird, I would fly to you
you'd be the spoon
dip you in honey so I could be sticking to you <3

- daylight

honey | she/they | TH | honey#5301
[ characters for sale / free characters ] | [ 20c$ avatar shop ]
my heart <3

🍯 [ honey's giveaways ]
honeycreeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- is this fair?

Postby amaoretto » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:41 pm

this is very unfair to you, your pet is a 2012 rare while theirs is an event rare from 2017
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ama | adult | art shop | th
commissions: ✔ PMs: ✔
looking to trade for ALL
pets adopted 7/24
art by tsu-bear