July Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: July Discussion Thread

Postby Takahe » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:42 pm

pyrotechnics wrote:
lancelotl wrote:
im in love with this little pal

oh look another hoard to start that im going to put absolutely no effort into whatsoever and then complain when it doesnt grow lol

This is why I only do mini hoards, it's too hard finding hundreds or thousands of one pet without angering the hoard snobs. But I'm tempted to go bigger with the Jersey ponies because my uncle had a herd of 55 and he passed away earlier this month.
PMs disabled for a reason.
DO NOT USE TRADES TO CONTACT ME.
Takahe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kxLJM » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:27 pm

Takahe wrote:
pyrotechnics wrote:
lancelotl wrote:

oh look another hoard to start that im going to put absolutely no effort into whatsoever and then complain when it doesnt grow lol

This is why I only do mini hoards, it's too hard finding hundreds or thousands of one pet without angering the hoard snobs. But I'm tempted to go bigger with the Jersey ponies because my uncle had a herd of 55 and he passed away earlier this month.

my biggest hoard has only reach 40 but thats because I killed off 3 of my others that were well over 100 or 200 each lol. I do really want to hoard one of them though, I've bern around cattle all my life and they are just such sweethearts,
the last one I owned was a little red Brahman bull calf and oh my it was just like owning another dog and if he saw you he would cry until you let him out his pen. He was just a big ole love bug and loved to play with our show goats (at the time he was only a little bit bigger than them)
It would have been nice for them to be on the calf lines or for us to get full grown cattles lines but either way theyre still super cute and I love them lol
kxLJM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dembai » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:31 pm

Little white cow horse pony omgomgomg....t.t it's so cute!
TIP: Put pets you don't want to trade into a locked group to prevent unwanted trades!

He or She/Disabled/Artist
Dembai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takahe » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:39 pm

pyrotechnics wrote:
Takahe wrote:

my biggest hoard has only reach 40 but thats because I killed off 3 of my others that were well over 100 or 200 each lol. I do really want to hoard one of them though, I've bern around cattle all my life and they are just such sweethearts,
the last one I owned was a little red Brahman bull calf and oh my it was just like owning another dog and if he saw you he would cry until you let him out his pen. He was just a big ole love bug and loved to play with our show goats (at the time he was only a little bit bigger than them)
It would have been nice for them to be on the calf lines or for us to get full grown cattles lines but either way theyre still super cute and I love them lol

Mhmm. I grew up on dairy farms and the ex-calf club girls were just the sweetest, especially my last one, Opo. When they weren't sneaking up behind you or blocking a gate to demand scritches, that is. My uncle's old herd, they were all really friendly to the point you could hand milk most of them in the paddock. One of his usual bulls was a real sweetie too. He'd actually row up with his girls and wait during milking.
PMs disabled for a reason.
DO NOT USE TRADES TO CONTACT ME.
Takahe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benzene » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:01 pm

SO CUTE !!!! i love her... look at those lashes... <3

[this account was hacked on 6/11/19, and all my stuff was traded for offsite currency!! thanks sorren fey, tess and nick for helping me get my account + pets back!!]
Benzene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:08 pm

pyrotechnics wrote:
lancelotl wrote:

British Whites are so pretty!
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pizzas and scream » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:40 am

While I will sometimes update pets before they grow, I have actually been working on these rats for months before release. I gave a big hint by saying to keep them away from the ponies/cows and a couple people guessed the theme (awesome job to those who got it!).
In my time being an artist for CS I've had lots of users guess themes or outcomes way before they grow or are obvious, some are scarily accurate... I'm always impressed by those who guess correctly, even if I don't say anything so I don't ruin the surprise! ^^
Finally, yes, these are velvet ants/cow killers. I mentioned at one point that these were based off of something I really like, while it's not specifically velvet ants they fall into this category. I really like bugs, I just think they're so neat.

ok now i know where to put mine. i have a group for invertebrates
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Klain » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:30 am

Benzene wrote:Image
SO CUTE !!!! i love her... look at those lashes... <3

oh god ! This is snow white ! D:
Klain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:03 pm

Oooo!
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polliwog » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:47 pm

I love the buildings on the tails, really adds to the vibe.
And those eyes!

polliwog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me