Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Khemo » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:46 am

Blossomwolf wrote:awwwwwwwww but then we wouldn't have an amusing time laughing at n00bs :( that would be sad

Actually, we still would. If we come across people who won't read trading rules, I don't think they'd read a guide. The "But they have more rares it's not fair! Dx" people would still run around as well.

They'll likely be cut down, though guides may not deter them from the amusing after-trade PM's we see here often. Sometimes there's no getting through to people. So amusement shall abound! O: We'll just be able to pick out the really wily ones.
Khemo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tru » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:19 am

There will always my n00bs who don't listen or follow the rules, no matter what is done to teach them other wise XD

I am honestly surprised though, that will all my groups unlocked and with what I have, I haven't had a single outrageous trade XD
Tru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:23 am

...erm..I put in my rules Cole and DD are not for trade and yet i have been offered so many trades for them right now that i decided to put them in a locked group...some people -_-
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *trophamus* » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:33 am

gaaaah sumthing trade related just happened, its not rly funny, sort off sad. well this person sent me a PM saying they were really interested in the 3 store dogs i had, i wasn't really gunna trade them, but i decided to give them a chance, so i looked in there groups and they had alot of stuff i liked, so i thout what the hell i'll get more CS in a month or so, so with lots of pming back and forth we had a few convo's and they seemed really nice! i had trades with them before aswell, so i ended trading with them and i told them to send the trade along, so they did, and thats where it went wrong -.- they had taken out some of the rares i wanted and added a bunch of uncommens i allready had (becasue aparently the other rares were in another trade, why didn't they tell me this in the first place!), and they hadn't addeed the most important pet i wanted, so i cancled it saying i was so so so sorry, then sent them a PM saying that that wasn't what i thought we had agreed on and that i was very sorry so they sent me this.
I'm not will give you all pets.
You don't know ey,
Pets from the shop are Rare,
3 rares, to 3 rares,
when you will more, -.-'
I know why you don't go to the Trading Thread, and question is it fair,
you know it ISN'T Fair.
And i have send you a trade because i get C$ Money soon,
that is nice.
you can be happy if anyone gives you so much Rares
Bye me is this not the case.
Search another one who gives you all this pets.
I hate so peaple .
Bull [censored] is this ._.
(above they mention the fair trade thread, i had asked if i could post it, then decided not to because i thought it was fine)
shall write up response soon, but at the moment i am just shocked and sad -.- sorry its long.........
Pet's name: Oranges
Looking for other grinners :D
*trophamus*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Appleie » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:51 am

GRR. I finally go around to making trade rules, because I keep getting bad offers on my rose re-release, and then this comes:

Them: Aqua spot october, 2 uncommon bunnies
Me: Rose re-release, Pink Sept. re-release

It is not awful, but...
My (new) rules clearly state: -Stuff outside of trades is not for trade. Unless you offer a July or August. *nods* I like Julys and Augusts
(And yes, the last part is just for fun. I don't expect people to offer that :P)

And then she pms me and says (and just titles the message "j")
t was very fair i gave you a rare and two uncommens for two uncommens

I replied
I don't really care how fair it was, I love those two, and the rose dogs are some of my favorites. They are not up for trade. Read my rules.
You find your faith has been lost and shaken~~And maybe someday
Here's your chance and its worth takin'~~We'll figure all this out
Get on your knees and dig down deep~~Try to put an end to all our doubt
You can do what you think is impossible~~Try to find a way to make things better now and
Keep on believing, don't give in~~Maybe someday we'll live our lives out loud
You got the strength to raise the win~~We'll be better off somehow
Remember what one dream can do~~Someday...
You are unstoppable~~Now wait, and try to find another mistake
You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get. ~Michael Phelps.
Swimming 2010. 50 breast, 34.30. New league record.
Appleie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atwood » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:00 pm

You should probably change the bit about Julys and Augusts to specify July/August '08s - otherwise you're sure to end up with people offering a common Morality on your rose dogs and such, saying "You said you'd trade them for August dogs!" :lol: I get a ton of bad offers on my Blue Rose, which I've put in a locked group now (even though it is for trade) just to stop the onslaught in my trading centre. Now I just get PMs with bad offers for it. :roll:
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Appleie » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Haha, I should probably. I am thinking of moving them, but I want to wait until they are full grown so they can head into the locked group I already have.

They messaged back
I did.
(read your rules)

I responded:
Then you would have seen this, and I quote:
-Stuff outside of trades is not for trade. Unless you offer a July or August. *nods* I like Julys and Augusts
and
-I only trade full grown

EDIT: Reply
yup

Me:
So your offer was against my rules

Reply:
Yup

*headdesk* I really want to foe them. But I don't get much trade ranting, and this is fun
You find your faith has been lost and shaken~~And maybe someday
Here's your chance and its worth takin'~~We'll figure all this out
Get on your knees and dig down deep~~Try to put an end to all our doubt
You can do what you think is impossible~~Try to find a way to make things better now and
Keep on believing, don't give in~~Maybe someday we'll live our lives out loud
You got the strength to raise the win~~We'll be better off somehow
Remember what one dream can do~~Someday...
You are unstoppable~~Now wait, and try to find another mistake
You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get. ~Michael Phelps.
Swimming 2010. 50 breast, 34.30. New league record.
Appleie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:41 pm

Someone has been trying to trade for my September and has send me several trades (none of which were fair trades). Now I get this one:

Their side: Palomino horse
My side: Light orange September

:cry: of course i don't iv'e only been playing for a month. i suck...... :cry: i will never have a rare... :cry: thanks for making me feel bad :cry: can we trade? *sniffles* *sobs*
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ocelotboye » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:42 pm

Fiery Gatoh wrote:Someone has been trying to trade for my September and has send me several trades (none of which were fair trades). Now I get this one:

Their side: Palomino horse

:cry: of course i don't iv'e only been playing for a month. i suck...... :cry: i will never have a rare... :cry: thanks for making me feel bad :cry: can we trade? *sniffles* *sobs*

Oh god, the lulz.
Thats a horrible trade!
ocelotboye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:45 pm

Teria wrote:
Fiery Gatoh wrote:Someone has been trying to trade for my September and has send me several trades (none of which were fair trades). Now I get this one:

Their side: Palomino horse (not the Tess one)

Oh god, the lulz.
Thats a horrible trade!
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me