Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby iPawki » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:13 am

Seasonal <3 wrote:Someone has been annoying me for ovr an hour. I understand when new members offer unfair trades, but...

First, they offered their advent cat for a 2nd gen I had a lot of. I accepted. Then, they sent a ttrade with another advent cat and a common Malk dog. I accepted. Then, they sent 2 Hanukkahs and an Advent dragon for 3 of last month's dogs. I accepted, wondering why they were trading me all their advents. Then, they sent me this trade:

Their Advent PPS dog (That I have three of)

for my April Fool's cat that's in an auction. I canceled, sayinng "She's in an auction, and that's not fair." They sent a new trade, with the same pets. I canceled, saying "Once again, this pet is in an auction and not for trade." They sent the trade AGAIN, saying "so wat? u hav 2 of dis pet".

-sigh-

Wow, people can get so annoying. Just wow. :D It can get petty annoying, really. We should make a Trade Rant Club. XD
iPawki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:17 am

Lionpaw123 wrote:
Seasonal <3 wrote:Someone has been annoying me for ovr an hour. I understand when new members offer unfair trades, but...

First, they offered their advent cat for a 2nd gen I had a lot of. I accepted. Then, they sent a ttrade with another advent cat and a common Malk dog. I accepted. Then, they sent 2 Hanukkahs and an Advent dragon for 3 of last month's dogs. I accepted, wondering why they were trading me all their advents. Then, they sent me this trade:

for my April Fool's cat that's in an auction. I canceled, sayinng "She's in an auction, and that's not fair." They sent a new trade, with the same pets. I canceled, saying "Once again, this pet is in an auction and not for trade." They sent the trade AGAIN, saying "so wat? u hav 2 of dis pet".

-sigh-

Wow, people can get so annoying. Just wow. :D It can get petty annoying, really. We should make a Trade Rant Club. XD

We should. XD a club where in order to join, you must have ranted on this thread 20 times. 8D

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Khemo » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:23 am

Seasonal <3 wrote:
Lionpaw123 wrote:

-sigh-

We should. XD a club where in order to join, you must have ranted on this thread 20 times. 8D

Awwwes. :< Does constant lurking let you in too?

And to reply to the two pet thing: That's annoying. xD Sure, I offer on doubles sometimes, but if the owner says they're not for trade, I stop. And I guess they must have done selective reading, as it seems they didn't understand one is for auction.
Last edited by Khemo on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Khemo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iPawki » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:24 am

8D Totally. Or a club where we try to explain to newbies the point of trading. :D
iPawki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:25 am

Khemo wrote:
Seasonal <3 wrote:
Lionpaw123 wrote:Wow, people can get so annoying. Just wow. :D It can get petty annoying, really. We should make a Trade Rant Club. XD

Awwwes. :< Does constant lurking let you in too?

And to reply to the two pet thing: Thaaat's annoying. xD Sure, I offer on doubles sometimes, but if the owner says they're not for trade, I stop. And I guess they must have done selective reading, as it seems they didn't understand one is for auction.

Selective reading indeed. Even if it wasn't in an auction, I'd never give it away for something I already have. x]

Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ocelotboye » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:30 am

Lionpaw123 wrote:8D Totally. Or a club where we try to explain to newbies the point of trading. :D

Now that would be good thinking.
ocelotboye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:31 am

Lionpaw123 wrote:8D Totally. Or a club where we try to explain to newbies the point of trading. :D

YES! :lol: Then we wouldn't need a trade rant thread.

Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Auzzeren » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:33 am

awwwwwwwww but then we wouldn't have an amusing time laughing at n00bs :( that would be sad
Auzzeren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Khemo » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:40 am

TRADING BOOT CAMP o:

At least a guide on trading, which there sorta is one I guess. xD Or a Rarities 101.
Khemo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iPawki » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:44 am

Yeah... we could still have both. XD I purposely keep my "Never for Trade" group unlocked to see how many stupid trades I receive. XD

Yeah, there is already a Guide. But we can explain to them in a little bit more defined way trades and auctions, and how a July '08 2nd gen isn't worth much. XD

EDIT: I just made the best trade in my life.
A rare nick '08 Halloween dog
For
A blue maned horse, a green maned horse, and a yellow maned horse. XD
Last edited by iPawki on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
iPawki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me