Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Sorren Fey » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:40 pm

Hi! Question: Don't you think you're being mean with ur rules? I mean, rules aren't fair. Can you PLEASE I'm speaking for everyone and trying to help them stop crying but PLEASE be nicer in ur rules! People don't like you I don't think because in ur rules ur so mean! :(

Cry, cry, cry.

For those who want to know my rules:
NEVER ask for pets which are not in one of my trade groups.

Please do not send me any 2nd gens, cats and butterfly wolves which you can adopt the whole time.

Don't ask for items I have only one of.

When you send me an offer, please paste pets of yours in. I have no time to browse through your pets.

Please don't send me huge offers. Most likely they will be cancelled.

I'm not looking for any specific pet right now, so don't ask me what I want for a certain pet. Send me a complete offer or let it be.

I'm NOT an adoption center!

If I cancel a trade, don't dare to send it again!

No chat speak!

Do not send me trades just to ask something. PM is the magic word! Which does not mean you shall send me a trade with 'PM' in the trade message. -______-

If you break my rules, I'll cancel your trade without a word.

---------------------------------

Since some people were complaining, that I cancel trades without writing messages (even they didn't break my rules), I want to say some words in regard to this.
I'm not doing this because I don't like or even hate you. I'm not doing this because I'm rude or impolite. And I'm also not doing this because I'm arrogant.
It just saves me some minutes a day I'm really in need of. I'm also not the chattiest person, but that's another story. XP
So please don't take this as a personal offense and just feel honored when I reply. XD
Well, not when you've already bothered me with many trades I don't like before and you're not stopping that... <_<;

Yeah, that's it... XD I know, it's much to read but it's necessary to me.
Red, big and/or bolded sentences are those people keep missing a lot. Seriously I don't know how you can miss them. o_o
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chia » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:43 pm

We should feel honored when you reply?XDDD
I've never read your trade rules. D:
Chia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorren Fey » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:50 pm

You sent me so many trades and you've never read my rules? ._. *slaps with fishy*
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chia » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:52 pm

Ouch. ;-;
But I can't see anything that says ,,don't give me free pets!''.Pheew. 8DD
Chia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mayhem » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:16 pm

Their side: Pale blue 2nd gen, white Dec pup, PPS 25th dog, chestnut and roan draft.

My side: Holly 08 cat, brown speckled bunny, purple dutch bunny, white dragon and a store green and black newborn

Their message: I know, there not on your wishlist. If your just going to cancel the trade, then i will be crying, mabye, mabye.*I said a bit sadly cause a lot of players always CANCELE it*

this player has a thread up saying they're trading all their pets cos they've got 2 accounts. WHY would I trade ANYTHING to someone that is cheating and panicking about being caught!
My message: You're quitting so why would you need them... And certainly wouldn't be trading em for a handful of rubbish that I already have

Waiting for the 'yourr a meanie poopie hed and i hate u!!!! :( DX' message now
Wait... There it is!

'CAUSE IM GIVING THEM TO A BFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen any one so SNOUGHTY ether!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: to your self!'

My reply 'LMAO this PM is being added to the HAH your trade sucked post I'm adding to the Trade rant thread. BFF indeed, hope you get banned for cheating :) '

Round 2 is undoubtably on the way.

*Edit* yup!
'BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would i care about you if your sooooooooo, mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? and i hope you get banned! :lol: lmhroa(Laughfing My Horses Rump Off Angerly!)'

*snort*

Mayhem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atwood » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:41 pm

I just saw that thread... they're really not the brightest bulb in the box, posting "if you know I made two accounts, don't say anything" right at the top of their thread. XD I'm guessing the 'BFF' is their second account, which would make what they're doing cheating. Someone's already reported the thread, so hopefully no one else will have to deal with annoying trades and PMs from them. I can't figure out if they meant to say 'snooty' or 'snotty' in that first PM, but either way that's the most creatively wrong spelling of either word I've seen. :lol:
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mayhem » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:59 pm

Bit daft of em lol. It made me LOL, first noob trade I've had in a while and it was a good one *Grins* I reported it also. If I'm snouty, maybe that's why I *Snort* so much!

Mayhem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chia » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:02 am

Mayhem wrote:Their side: Pale blue 2nd gen, white Dec pup, PPS 25th dog, chestnut and roan draft.

My side: Holly 08 cat, brown speckled bunny, purple dutch bunny, white dragon and a store green and black newborn

Their message: I know, there not on your wishlist. If your just going to cancel the trade, then i will be crying, mabye, mabye.*I said a bit sadly cause a lot of players always CANCELE it*

this player has a thread up saying they're trading all their pets cos they've got 2 accounts. WHY would I trade ANYTHING to someone that is cheating and panicking about being caught!
My message: You're quitting so why would you need them... And certainly wouldn't be trading em for a handful of rubbish that I already have

Waiting for the 'yourr a meanie poopie hed and i hate u!!!! :( DX' message now
Wait... There it is!

'CAUSE IM GIVING THEM TO A BFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen any one so SNOUGHTY ether!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: to your self!'

My reply 'LMAO this PM is being added to the HAH your trade sucked post I'm adding to the Trade rant thread. BFF indeed, hope you get banned for cheating :) '

Round 2 is undoubtably on the way.

*Edit* yup!
'BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would i care about you if your sooooooooo, mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? and i hope you get banned! :lol: lmhroa(Laughfing My Horses Rump Off Angerly!)'

*snort*

...ROFLMAO.That made my day.XDD
Chia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tuike » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:11 am

Huh. Maybe I´m the only one, but I think this was weird...

I got PM to my box just while ago today, and message said that someone sent me a trade suggestion. The trade message was "MERY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!" So I thought it probably would be gift. But no, it wasn´t.

They offered:
Lil monster (green,white,red), dreidle necklace, dreidle, coin stack, Santa dress.

They asked:
Image,Image

o.o' I know it isn´t that unfair trade, but the message just seems a bit weird to me...
Ask me anything on Formspring
Extraordinaly beautiful signature pic made by CHIA BBY <3
Tuike

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mayhem » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:10 am