July Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: July Discussion Thread

Postby odin » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:01 pm

Edmund Blackadder wrote:
Rust in Pieces wrote:Finally a hint! I still hope it's not camping, I don't get why so many people want camping. I'd rather want some fantasy stuff.

Same .-.

I'm low-key not looking forwards to it now x'D

I hate camping, tbh, but we could get awesome scenery items.
Maybe it's just like a traditional summer camp? lol
Last edited by Zeena on Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Please remain respectful towards others

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floppa » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:07 pm

LufikER wrote:
OH GOD YES!!!! TOMORROW!!! ♥

AAAAAANSBANHSB

ive set!!! my alarm for 6:55 pm (which is 5 mins b4 rollover 4 me) for Everyday so i dont miss anything/have to catch up. im ready to set my time every 20 minutes for tokens too aaaaa GOF I LOVE CS EVENTS PUNCH ME IN DA TEEF

i think either camping or st non-summer related would be neat. honestly... i just like the summer events jsjsnsb... and someone mentioned fantasy related event which i would LOVE but then we already got slumber which is basically fantasy, and medieval... which i guess counts along w candy idk djssnn. tbh im a sucker for fantasy themed stuff....

omg... like... 80s/90s aesthetic by having a time traveling event? that would be SO rad, tho that could be implied to be future time travel as well so that still!! would be neat, ESPECIALLY... if combined?? whoa. or a garden/nature theme? thats kind of very similar to easter tho-ish, idk. or technology/video game themed... or a heaven "city in the sky" event.. thats kinda like the slumber one-ish. a dark/sinister event,, but thats kinda like halloween idk. or a mystical creature esque idk one OOOOO cryptids .. oh my god, or a god themed event?? im stopping myself right here and now this is getting too long hsjshdhd i just... love events and will definitely stay here as long as this site keeps puttin adopts out. absolutely superb you funky little virtual pet site djksbddb
floppa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:26 pm

I really don’t think the dress up is meant to be a hint since the others were just as random. I think it’s just to alert people and get them excited. I would really like a “darker” theme like with the slumber party. That one is still my favorite of the summer events. I would not be opposed to a camping event though for the snenery items!

elric wrote:i kno i said id stop but i need the thought to be heard as a general public favor: steampunk event. PLEASE. ndjsndb

I would like something like this too
Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floppa » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:29 pm

i kno i said id stop but i need the thought to be heard as a general public favor: steampunk event. PLEASE. ndjsndb
floppa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obius » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:07 pm

Bellarocks123a wrote:
A lot of things about the dress-up are strange. They sorta contradict each other.

Wearing a sweater implies cold, but there's the surfboard which is usually a sunny sort of weather activity, not too great when it's cold.
The towels support the idea of surfing, but they're in a box, meaning they're packed away and not necessarily being used, which supports the idea of a garage sale (plus the word "junk"). Making the towels and the surf board maybe being whats sold.
But there's also crayons and snacks. The books could very well be for sale as well, and the list in the pet's mouth could be perhaps a list of what they're selling or prices, but the snacks seem out of place for a garage sale theme. You wouldn't sell food at a garage sale, and wouldn't take into account the transactions and sales with crayon.
I don't think it's a school field-trip sort of thing though because there aren't really any "school" like items. Like I would associate a pencil more with school than crayons.

It's just so contradictory xD There's nothing that clear about the hint. Aaaaghh guess we'll just have to wait until tomorrow

Something that crossed my mind is environmental clean up. Maybe we tour the world (nature trip) only to later find all the trash showing up in different places. It would make sense since Avian has a mix of "junk" and Totoro trying to clean it up.

Another possibility is that the mish mash of stuff is from a Time Travel event. Seeing as such travels would have multiple points of interest, it would serve to fill us with more junk (lol)
Paying 6 c$ per each!
.Image

We come bearing COOKIES!!!
ImageImage
I love Lemurs!
Obius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:24 pm

I can only imagine that tess is watching this whole conversation and getting a real kick out of us racking our brains over what it could be. And then watch it turn out to be something totally unrelated to the ideas we have come up with. xD Either way im really looking forward to it.
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stan. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:40 pm

J-and-K341 wrote:I can only imagine that tess is watching this whole conversation and getting a real kick out of us racking our brains over what it could be. And then watch it turn out to be something totally unrelated to the ideas we have come up with. xD Either way im really looking forward to it.

Last year they were completely unrelated! >U<

First teaser image
Second
Third!
Then, the event was revealed and it was underwater. Guess Avian is a terrible planner when it comes to packing, just look at that bunch of stuff. And it's likely more hints will be posted through tomorrow

I doubt there's a lot to the clues tho, they often are just to mess around.
or are they

Anyways, it's better to keep your mind open so you don't get disappointed or upset in case your best guess wasn't the surprise.

Brainstorming and making theories is all good fun but don't break your head over it :D
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:51 pm

IlluminatiConfirmed wrote:
Last year they were completely unrelated! >U<

First teaser image
Second
Third!
Then, the event was revealed and it was underwater. Guess Avian is a terrible planner when it comes to packing, just look at that bunch of stuff. And it's likely more hints will be posted through tomorrow

I doubt there's a lot to the clues tho, they often are just to mess around.
or are they

Anyways, it's better to keep your mind open so you don't get disappointed or upset in case your best guess wasn't the surprise.

Brainstorming and making theories is all good fun but don't break your head over it :D

Haha not that there would be much there for me to break xD

Looks like Avian is just one of those types that just can't make up her mind on what to take with her no matter where the destination is. :)
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnslight » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:07 pm

i do hope this year is far better than last year's event! last year's was just not my cup of tea, it was mostly just cat-fish puns or "let's add a fish tail to this animal..."
i hope maybe it's something fantasy related, i'd love to see some cryptids!!
Dawnslight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osleya » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:22 pm

I can’t wait for the summer event it will be my first and I love all the pets from the last one. From how much fun I had with my first GH litter I think it will be fun
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me