Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

R : Rant Thread

Postby ryka » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:06 am

thanks ^^
(sorry for all the off-topics! shame on me!)
oh, i got a funny trade rant:
someone wanted my UR apple for free.
no message.
immidiately cancelled, with a message saying, get me the UR pup and we have a deal ^^
person flipped me off.
got reported.
got blocked. ^^
YAY ME!
ImageImage
Thanks for knowing how to make me SMILE...
ryka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: R : Rant Thread

Postby Khemo » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:13 am

rykahyuga wrote:thanks ^^
(sorry for all the off-topics! shame on me!)
oh, i got a funny trade rant:
someone wanted my UR apple for free.
no message.
immidiately cancelled, with a message saying, get me the UR pup and we have a deal ^^
person flipped me off.
got reported.
got blocked. ^^
YAY ME!

xD Yeah, that's reportable. Have you considered locking the group for trades the apple is in? Or did you get that by PM?
Khemo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oh so rude

Postby peter parker. » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:11 pm

This has to do with a trade!

There is this girl and she asked for my dog Tristan and I said, 'Sorry, Tristan is my best friend.' and I cancled. So she says,
'The fake dog is your friend? XD' and then laughs at me! That is just so rude and mean to someone who loves her pet. Then, if they are so fake, then why don't you all give away your free favorite pets or pets that you love? You don't give them away cause you love them. She was just so rude.
peter parker.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oh so rude

Postby KatGirl4 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:17 pm

wow....... i can be rude i no for a fact but you should be nice to people yu dont know
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/wishlist/37488 : that's my wishlist, please trade with me ifyou have anythning off of there.
My Dreamie is the Sunback:
ImageImage Image Image
KatGirl4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Speckaroo » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:06 pm

Grrr. Someone offered me a snow dog from this years advent (the one that had the cat on the same day) for my august 08 pink ballon and the message was "I think this is fair don't you?" then i canceled and said "No, no i do not." and then she messaged me and was like :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? BUT WHY NOT? And she really put all of those emotions plus more. I haven't heard a message back but i said, because your dog is from dec 09 and mine is from August 08.

Edit: heres the message they sent back:
I don't think that thats a dog from then because it was an advent calender. I just got thata dog a couple of days ago.

I really don't know what they are talking about, since this is really what they put, but i said, look this is the dog grown up you can check the date on it.
Speckaroo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HonouNoKage » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:43 pm

peaches92 wrote:
blue9833 wrote:it's so mean when people treat new members meanly. i think all CS members should be treated equally. "i don't trade with n00bs" is just downright mean

Agreed. I also hate it when people give new members common pets for super rares since the new member does not know better. That happened to me when I first joined. I had a rainbow maned (I had no clue how valuable it was), and an older member offered me a cool looking (but very common) horse for it. Of course I accepted it, and I am still looking for another rainbow maned horse. :(

that happened with my evil pps that i love so much, but thank goodness i got another one kinda cheap! *huggles Nadejda*
1/17/22- I AM NOT ACTIVE, I WILL NOT TRADE WITH YOU. DO NOT CONTACT ME ON OTHER SITES (lord knows how y'all get them).

(the former message:)

I am not active here anymore and I highly doubt I will be touching this account again outside of looking at some very old memories and laughing at happenings of waaaaaay back in the day. Sorry to anyone looking to trade for old pets and stuff- you'll have to get your fix elsewhere.

ImageImageImageImageImage

99% of people can't lick their elbows. I am one of the 1% that can.
I shall take over the world with my rainbowy goodness!!!

HonouNoKage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mmmcoffee » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:59 pm

I don't think anyone's ever tried to cheat me when I was a newb. I do remember several people being really nice, though. A few even gave me, like, a BUNCH of free Nov. 08 pets. ^^

I have made trades I've seriously regretted, though. >.> Like, I traded my rainbow mane for a white sortic, before I knew how rare they were. xD I want to kick myself every time I see a rainbow mane, now. :lol:
Pet's name: Inno and the Muse
mmmcoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HonouNoKage » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:05 pm

yeah, one player gave me a ton of good pets for my second gen. (thanks, you know who you are!) i was all happy. but i still miss Sharon, my old evil pps that i got cheated out of. now i don't trade newborns. but thank God i've got Nadejda, my new one! :D :D :D :lol:
1/17/22- I AM NOT ACTIVE, I WILL NOT TRADE WITH YOU. DO NOT CONTACT ME ON OTHER SITES (lord knows how y'all get them).

(the former message:)

I am not active here anymore and I highly doubt I will be touching this account again outside of looking at some very old memories and laughing at happenings of waaaaaay back in the day. Sorry to anyone looking to trade for old pets and stuff- you'll have to get your fix elsewhere.

99% of people can't lick their elbows. I am one of the 1% that can.
I shall take over the world with my rainbowy goodness!!!

HonouNoKage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cirque » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:16 pm

i don't know why, but when i was a newbie people were extrodinarily nice to me. most people traded their pets for 2nd. gens or very common horses of mine, and people gave me pets that people trade a decent amount for for free. i feel really bad for the people that were ripped off when they were a newbie though. i fortunately was never scammed as a newbie.
Last edited by Cirque on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Cirque

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:22 pm

When I was new... well, I didn't go on the forum, and pretty much everyone was a "n00b". So, no one was specifically kind to me just because I was new. And I was never scammed, actually, which surprised me. My first trade was a January litterswap, and everything after that was good. I *thankfully* didn't trade my Toxic because she was my first pet.

I don't think newbies should all be stereotyped as bad members. We were all new at once - hey, even the staff members were new to CS at some point. But, if a newbie is scammed, it's not the other person's fault - they should look up values before trading. Plus, if they're both happy, I think it's fine.

That's what I don't like, though - newbies being stereotyped in trades.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes