Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby mmmcoffee » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:42 am

What amuses me is when I go to my trade center to see what 1 new trade I have, and that new trade is a crappy trade or a begging trade, and it's already cancelled.
*gigglesnort*

My crappy trades are spontaneously aborting themselves!! XD

(I know that in actuality that the trader is cancelling the trade themselves, or that it's cancelled due to a moved pet, but that just takes all the humor out of it!)
Pet's name: Inno and the Muse
mmmcoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snufcin » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 am

Now THIS is annoying. Only just got this baby :3 And gave away my dear moon swirl. Then I got this D:
Attachments
why.jpg
why.jpg (137.07 KiB) Viewed 67 times
snufcin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mayhem » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:27 am

lmao ludicrous trade of the day
So someone has a trade center, trade one for one, and I offer em a Malk wolf for a copper dragon. So they edit the trade and send it back...
Same copper dragon,for one of my whites... with the message: could i have this one instead? i was thinking because you have two...
my reply: lol only if you have another 32 rares to add to it cos that's what i've been offered IF I'm trading it, which my rules state I'm not ;) *Cancelled*

My trade rules clearly state the whites aren't for trade!

Mayhem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:28 am

I got my banana today, and then i had it for like..5 minutes i already got a stupid trade xD
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kari Lion » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:38 am

Mayhem wrote:lmao ludicrous trade of the day
So someone has a trade center, trade one for one, and I offer em a Malk wolf for a copper dragon. So they edit the trade and send it back...
Same copper dragon,for one of my whites... with the message: could i have this one instead? i was thinking because you have two...
my reply: lol only if you have another 32 rares to add to it cos that's what i've been offered IF I'm trading it, which my rules state I'm not ;) *Cancelled*

Keep in mind that when you edit a trade back, you don't see the other person's rules. Unless that's changed...
ImageImageImage
Kari Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mayhem » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:40 am

never_ender wrote:
Mayhem wrote:lmao ludicrous trade of the day

Keep in mind that when you edit a trade back, you don't see the other person's rules. Unless that's changed...

Ah but how long does it take to open up a new tab with that person and check through their trades. I know I do that!
And they did resend the copper for another pet, so all is good. it just made me lol

Mayhem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby calistaria » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:40 am

If someone edit a trade you sent them, they won't see your trade message..

I still believe
It's you and me 'til the end of time

When we collide we come together
If we don't we'll always be apart
I'll take a bruise, I know you're worth it
When you hit me, hit me h a r d

'Cause you said love was letting us go against what
Our future is for many of horror
Our future is for many of horror
calistaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aideen-muffin » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:51 am

oh well, it's not a rant about someone else starting a stupid trade but about me being just too stupid to cancel :( I just got a trade which was open to edit, so nothing on their side so far... but i should look through their groups and stuff. I didn't want to trade it away so I wrote a polite message saying this pet wasn't for trade, etc... and hit the "accept" button... although it wasn't that rare or something, it quite bugs me how stupid I can be :lol:
aideen-muffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kryptonite » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:15 am

-Insert Name Here- Ignorantly sent me single trades for EACH and EVERY one of my dogs!!! It got SO annoying. I put them onto my foes list. UGH the NERVE of some people!! Idk why I'm so mad but I am, I'm usually not like this!

I'll admit, I DID post this for my trae settings:

"~ Go ahead and send me useless trades! I don't get many so I get extremely excited when I see the little (1 new) sign beside my trades XD"

But I honestly thoguht people would have some marbles in their head, and NOT send an individual trade for virtually every pet on that member's account!! Have some common sense! DO you ACTUALLY think I have the patience to go through ALL of those trades, ESPECIALLY when you didn't offer anything on your side, there's OVER 20 of them, and you won't even leave a little message???????

Really.....am I being selfish or rude here, or does someone else agree???
forlock
Image Image Image Image Image

Tired of rules?
For a more limitless, carefree, semi-literate roleplay experience and welcoming community, join: Scoops of Crazy
Kryptonite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☼ Graceful Aurora ☼ » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:24 am

See those pets in my sig? The moondog, zebra and sorbet newborns? Thing is they're not actually ON my account. I adopted them logged out because the rereleased pets I got were crap and I wanted to see what else I could get.

Now people have been sending me PMs asking me what I would like to trade for them...

I'm actually having quite a bit of fun with this... :twisted:
“You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image
“Only if we understand, can we care. Only if we care, we will help. Only if we help, we shall be saved.” - Jane Goodall
---Image Image Image Image Image---
☼ Graceful Aurora ☼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me