April Fool's Day Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: April Fool's Day Discussion Thread

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:37 am

Hi ZEL! I was wondering if you need tokens or blenders cause I have lots of em ;)

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:39 am

Thank you Zel!

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlightfox » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:11 pm

Are the april's fools day pet no longer available?
My december 18 re-release off adopts^^
ImageImage
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Join Aywas the breedable, collectable pet site that allows you to create a custom pet of your own! You can do lots of activities like explore, games, and contests. Aywas is unlike other pet sites, for example, when you breed two pets together you have breeding artists that makes a custom baby for you and there are so much more that you can do in Aywas^-^.
moonlightfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:15 pm

moonlightfox wrote:Are the april's fools day pet no longer available?

The april fool's specials have been retired now, yeah.
    There were only four pet outcomes this year, but getting the items may prove a bit more tricky if you've missed those :c

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlightfox » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:33 pm

ZΕL wrote:
moonlightfox wrote:Are the april's fools day pet no longer available?

The april fool's specials have been retired now, yeah.
    There were only four pet outcomes this year, but getting the items may prove a bit more tricky if you've missed those :c

Oh no! Were they only available for the 1st of April only? This is quite unfortunate :(
I wasn't even aware of when the 1st of April arrived :shock: and I haven't been on CS much because of school not to mention that I have quite a horrible memory. Well with the pound being opened I might get lucky to adopt them.
Anyway, thank you very much for the reply, I really appreciate it! :D

Oh and if you don't mind telling me, exactly what happened on the April fools event? I know that the site turned gray but for the pets did all of the pets turn gray or was it just some of them that turned gray? I tried looking into it in the thread but there are too many pages.
ImageImage
Join Aywas the breedable, collectable pet site that allows you to create a custom pet of your own! You can do lots of activities like explore, games, and contests. Aywas is unlike other pet sites, for example, when you breed two pets together you have breeding artists that makes a custom baby for you and there are so much more that you can do in Aywas^-^.
moonlightfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:39 pm

The April Fool's specials were available for a couple of days, so if you forgot to adopt them, then I'm afraid you just barely missed them.

Basically, story-wise, what happened is that Totoro decided to take over the site and turn everything grayscale, just like her beautiful plumage! Tess and Avian were locked away, but not before Tess managed to leave behind a brand of super strong paint (items) that would bring colour onto pet dress-ups even after Totoro turned them gray.
    A paint war totally fierce battle ensued between the people who wanted the site to be gray, and the ones who wanted colour to be returned.
    The entire CS team were turned into birds and bird servants, with all of us getting cute Totoro avatars, while the members had theirs grayscaled, of course c:

People could dress up their pets and add stuff to their stamp collections to support either Team Gray of Team colour.

The pets on the site were turned grayscale one by one, with more and more of them losing their colour throughout the entire day.

In the end, everything went back to ordinary, of course^^
    We had a lot of fun with the silly jokes in the meantime, though!

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Musicality » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:02 pm

@Zel
You can't forget the poetry battle and the traitor Kyar XD
❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊
I adore cats, musicals (esp. If/Then),
singing, and chatting it up with new people!

Hey everyone! I'm Musicality!
I used to be "The Succulent Queen". <3

❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊
Musicality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlightfox » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:05 pm

ZΕL wrote:
    The April Fool's specials were available for a couple of days, so if you forgot to adopt them, then I'm afraid you just barely missed them.

Basically, story-wise, what happened is that Totoro decided to take over the site and turn everything grayscale, just like her beautiful plumage! Tess and Avian were locked away, but not before Tess managed to leave behind a brand of super strong paint (items) that would bring colour onto pet dress-ups even after Totoro turned them gray.
    A paint war totally fierce battle ensued between the people who wanted the site to be gray, and the ones who wanted colour to be returned.
    The entire CS team were turned into birds and bird servants, with all of us getting cute Totoro avatars, while the members had theirs grayscaled, of course c:

People could dress up their pets and add stuff to their stamp collections to support either Team Gray of Team colour.

The pets on the site were turned grayscale one by one, with more and more of them losing their colour throughout the entire day.

In the end, everything went back to ordinary, of course^^
    We had a lot of fun with the silly jokes in the meantime, though!

Yeah that really is unfortunate then....but on the plus side a kind user just gifted me two of the april fool's outcome -^-^-

Hahaha wow that seems like quite the event, the CS staff and CS user base must have had a lot of fun!
Well at least I was there for last years event which was really hilarious! :lol:
And thank you very much for taking your time to explain the event to me! I don't feel lost anymore XD
ImageImage
moonlightfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ventuswill » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:42 am

Totoro wrote:Sorry, chirp

I am not my best self when I am hangry, chirrup

Please bring me chocolate when Easter comes :>

see you then

I HAVE JOINED THE GREY-SCALE ARMY!
Love you Torto <3
hihi!! i'm not really active on here
so it's best to ignore me haha,
if you want to talk though
feel free to pm!! might not
get to it right away though <33

!!! wawawawawwawa!!!

wawa
kam • she/they • taken • wlw
ventuswill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: April Discussion Thread

Postby -Romeo- » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:22 am

Totoro wrote:
Keiith wrote:
Wonderful Totoro wrote:um excuse me I am not a pigeon I am a cockatiel :>

No we're pretty sure you're a pigeon

}:> COCKATIEL

:> my beatiful cockatiel i will send you all my eggies <3 <3
70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover super edition warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!"

"I was born for politics. I have great hair and I love lying."
-Taako

"Hoo boy. I messed up. Good news is I'll be dead soon!"
-Also Taako

"We see you one last time, as Magnus rushes in."
-Freaking Griffin Mcelroy destroying my freaking life."

Taako: I have an idea.
Magnus: We aren't going to murder anyone.
Taako: I have no ideas

Yet another taz quote: I only behead people when I need to or when I get paid to for entertainment.

"Greg f**king Grimaldis"
-Lup

"Thus ends The Adventure Zone: Balance, the story of four idiots who played D&D so hard, they made themselves cry."

Also if you're also a nerd.... http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=250302
-Romeo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me