new thread!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is This a Fair Trade?" Thread

Postby Centri » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:40 am

Yeah, shimas often go for midadvents, rarely a grinner and only very occasionally anything higher than that. So that's a great offer.
Centri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibbles, » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:43 am

Centri wrote:
Blackberry lamb wrote:
Blackberry lamb wrote:
Is this a fair auto-accept for my moonswril?
100 c$ + an Advent list celestial PPS dog+ a UR bee + Flower + UR bengal cat + Mini huskey + yellowfam=ng sitting cat + non jewl sun dog = Moonswirl?
Thankyou for any help! :mrgreen:

This is one of those times where i sit here and refresh the page until someone answers me XD

UR Bee + Flower + Bengal + Non would be enough to make it fair (assuming what the flower lacks in demand is made up for with the bengals high demand), the other stuff isn't particularly valuable, so adding that doesn't make a lot of difference.

Ahh, but the problem is, i really want the Advent list celestial PPS dog, cuz she's my dreamie, so i was just wondering if someone would pay this much for a moonswril?
Somebody has to go polish the stars,
They're looking a bit dull.
For the eagles and starlings and gulls
Have all been complaining they're tarnished and worn,
They say they want new ones we cannot afford.
So please get your rags
And your polishing jars,
Somebody has to go polish the stars.

― Shel Silverstein
bibbles,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:45 am

Blackberry lamb wrote:Ahh, but the problem is, i really want the Advent list celestial PPS dog, cuz she's my dreamie, so i was just wondering if someone would pay this much for a moonswril?

most people are very unwilling to part with quantity lists unless the other person overpays.
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alizei » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:45 am

Z e l o wrote:
Trade
Fair? Demand wise?

trade
This trade has been answered in the last thread, but I'm still hesitant and I'm tempted to accept it. Some ppl are saying to accept it and some to remove a pet in ? What can the red Cerberus go for? I appreciate all the advice I can get c:

I'd go with this, because both Cerberuses have a high demand, they go for big overpay. And I think you can get more with the cerberus than with these pets. Do what I always do - check auctions of this pet to see what people are offering.
Alizei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:46 am

Centri wrote:
Blackberry lamb wrote:
Blackberry lamb wrote:
Is this a fair auto-accept for my moonswril?
100 c$ + an Advent list celestial PPS dog+ a UR bee + Flower + UR bengal cat + Mini huskey + yellowfam=ng sitting cat + non jewl sun dog = Moonswirl?
Thankyou for any help! :mrgreen:

This is one of those times where i sit here and refresh the page until someone answers me XD

UR Bee + Flower + Bengal + Non would be enough to make it fair (assuming what the flower lacks in demand is made up for with the bengals high demand), the other stuff isn't particularly valuable, so adding that doesn't make a lot of difference.

Ahh, but the problem is, i really want the Advent list celestial PPS dog, cuz she's my dreamie, so i was just wondering if someone would pay this much for a moonswril?[/quote]

Getting that exact amount in quantity is going to be very hard, what are the odds someone has exactly that rigt? XD the moon is worth 4 non dogs so i feel like you should be able to get that but yeah, probably not in one trade!

@vixey, i dont feel like thats true at all, it really just depends on the pet and how badly they want it.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibbles, » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:48 am

Getting that exact amount in quantity is going to be very hard, what are the odds someone has exactly that rigt? XD the moon is worth 4 non dogs so i feel like you should be able to get that but yeah, probably not in one trade!

Maybe i will do this : 100 c$ + an Advent list celestial PPS dog+ a UR bee + Flower + UR bengal cat + non jewl sun dog = Moonswirl
And try to trade the non jewl sun dog for a mini huskey, and a yellowfang warrior cat....
They're looking a bit dull.
For the eagles and starlings and gulls
Have all been complaining they're tarnished and worn,
They say they want new ones we cannot afford.
So please get your rags
And your polishing jars,
Somebody has to go polish the stars.

― Shel Silverstein
bibbles,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Centri » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:48 am

Blackberry lamb wrote:Ahh, but the problem is, i really want the Advent list celestial PPS dog, cuz she's my dreamie, so i was just wondering if you think someone would pay this much for a moonswril?

The problem might be finding someone who owns all of those very specific pets who's also looking for a moonswirl. Maybe just make it any mid-advent, and then you can swap that mid-advent for a celestial PPS later? I don't think the PPS is particularly hard to find, it doesn't seem to have any unusual demand.
It'll probably be hard even finding someone who has the specific combination bee+bengal+nonjewel+flower and want to trade it for a moonswirl to be honest. Maybe try being more flexible with what you'll accept? You can always swap for the pets you want later.
Centri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:49 am

DaDwarf wrote:
@vixey, i dont feel like thats true at all, it really just depends on the pet and how badly they want it.

yes of course, if the person wants the pet badly enough they won't mind, I'm just talking about generally people seem to prefer trade downs rather than ups if they are not actively looking for the pet offered
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appaloosa816 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:53 am

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... zzxP641rhg