The Beginners Guide to Butterfly Wolves [Updated 06-05-2020]

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: A Beginner's Guide to Butterfly Wolves

Postby FlitterRayne » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:34 pm

I just updated, but I have a question to pose to my public. :)

Should I update the guide to include the caterpillars for each of the months? I can see it having potential for one touch viewing for the Advent Calendar. (There were Butterfly Wolves released beyond the UR Butterfly Wolf, so maybe it could help for next year?)

But it might make it more complete, though I'll leave it up to your responses. Please, feel free to share, and enjoy!

Remembering my Mother lost last June 17th, 2017. You are loved and well missed.
Known as "FlitterRayne" on Eldemore and Flight Rising well. Trades in both places welcomed!
FlitterRayne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huskynerd » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:48 pm

I think that'd be a great idea, Flitter. :) I remember people trading on the 18th not being sure which caterpillar was the UR.
huskynerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mekka » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:11 pm

It'd be less confusing if you were to remove the 'Pet's Name:' from below each of the images... XD I was confused for a second, all like 'Whuuut?' then I saw the names above and it made sense... XD It doesn't help that it's really late where I am right now...
Image October 2023 Image February 2024 Image June 2023 Image June 2023 Image August 2023 {PPS}
Image February 2022 Image Internet Event 2022 Image Halloween 2023
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlitterRayne » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Princess_Mekka wrote:It'd be less confusing if you were to remove the 'Pet's Name:' from below each of the images... XD I was confused for a second, all like 'Whuuut?' then I saw the names above and it made sense... XD It doesn't help that it's really late where I am right now...

An excellent suggestion, thank you! I think at the time in my newbieness I wanted to showcase my own names and pets as well as the guide, so I left them in as well. But I've taken them out, as I don't see any point to them either now. *Giggles* They just distract, as you said. ^.^ Thanks again!

Known as "FlitterRayne" on Eldemore and Flight Rising well. Trades in both places welcomed!
FlitterRayne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mekka » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:02 am

FlitterRayne wrote:
Princess_Mekka wrote:It'd be less confusing if you were to remove the 'Pet's Name:' from below each of the images... XD I was confused for a second, all like 'Whuuut?' then I saw the names above and it made sense... XD It doesn't help that it's really late where I am right now...

An excellent suggestion, thank you! I think at the time in my newbieness I wanted to showcase my own names and pets as well as the guide, so I left them in as well. But I've taken them out, as I don't see any point to them either now. *Giggles* They just distract, as you said. ^.^ Thanks again!

Yup! No problem!
Image October 2023 Image February 2024 Image June 2023 Image June 2023 Image August 2023 {PPS}
Image February 2022 Image Internet Event 2022 Image Halloween 2023
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlitterRayne » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:11 pm

For all those to know, I'm officially handing my guide over to Chry. She volunteered to take it over when I asked for peoples to do so, and she's most certainly the most qualified. Both by her graphics, charts and knowledge, as well as her informative writing skill.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments and compliments, as well as your encouragement over the year+ I've run this guide. This is a personal choice due to my current RL illnesses, so please, Welcome Chry, and many thanks to her for helping us all continue to have a guide for our Butterfly Wolves. I appreciate you!

I'll still be updating my 2nd Gen Family Stories, so check me out there. Flitter Out! :D And, have fun out there!

FlitterRayne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chry » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:20 pm

FlitterRayne wrote:For all those to know, I'm officially handing my guide over to Chry. She volunteered to take it over when I asked for peoples to do so, and she's most certainly the most qualified. Both by her graphics, charts and knowledge, as well as her informative writing skill.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments and compliments, as well as your encouragement over the year+ I've run this guide. This is a personal choice due to my current RL illnesses, so please, Welcome Chry, and many thanks to her for helping us all continue to have a guide for our Butterfly Wolves. I appreciate you!

I'll still be updating my 2nd Gen Family Stories, so check me out there. Flitter Out! :D And, have fun out there!

Thank you Flitter :) . . . I hope I can update this guide and still keep your originality :)

And, as my first thing, can someone help me with the official names of all the b/wolves xD?
Chry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bwolf Guide - Under New Management - WIP

Postby haylin » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:51 am

Congrats Chry!!I have some names,not sure if there correct so don't take this as an ''official'' name but I have seen people calling them this and I also do myself so.... ^^

Dark Blue moon Butterfly/Moon Butterfly
Purple Flower Butterfly
Sun Butterfly
Red stocking Butterflywolf
Iceflower Butterflywolf
Dark Shima Butterflywolf
Purple Shima butterflywolf
pink shima Butterflywolf

Hope this is a bit helpfull ^^ Sorry if it's the wrong name!If I see more names I'll post them if you don't have them yet :3
[right]
haylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorren Fey » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:01 am

haylin wrote:Image
Red stocking Butterflywolf

Seen this one as Candy Cane BW.
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mystra » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:26 am

haylin wrote:Image
Purple Flower Butterfly

I've seen this referred to as the sunflower and purple sunflower butterfly wolf. It make more sense to me as it describes the flower it has on it's back as well but I don't know if those are the actual names for it.
Click to trade.

Current Major Dreamies: Blue and Red Rose Dogs.
Current Minor Dreams: kiss pps pup.
Sinbreaker's Giveaways!!!

Random Gift Bomber
New Years Bomber

Holibombs Holiday Gift Bomber

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30+ people.
I have received 5 gifts.
Mystra

My pets
My items
My wishlist