•Trade Rant Thread• V.12 -MODS PLEASE LOCK-

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Re: •Trade Rant Thread• V.12

Postby 'Possum » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:54 pm

codelyoko12lover wrote:
Hypnotic wrote:Image
this.

that's the mime PPS ain't it?

Yup that's the Mime PPS.
'Possum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CodeOtter » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:57 pm

'Possum wrote:
codelyoko12lover wrote:
Hypnotic wrote:Image
this.

that's the mime PPS ain't it?

Yup that's the Mime PPS.

*nods head like an animal crossing animal* thought so.

Those are pretty scarce to find O.o
CodeOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xinnia » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Coraline? I LOVE that movie! OMG, new minor dreamies. I just can't. ;n;
I'm a holibomber!

Xinnia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: •Trade Rant Thread• V.12

Postby screw up » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:00 pm

So, first I send this trade saying,
    I read that you don't like spiders, so could I possibly have these? If you'd like something for them then please edit this trade.

Now, I don't normally ask for gifts, but it said in their rules and in the group they were in that they don't like spiders and they would gift them. But I wouldn't have minded if they edited it, but then they send this back with the message,
    is this ok sorry wanted to keep at least 2 but added some i don't need

I already have all three of the full-grown spiders, and I really love the pet that they wanted.. So uhm, I'm sorry but no. o.o
screw up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hypnotic » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:03 pm

Oh, I dun derped.
Hypnotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyKat~ » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:06 pm

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
I've been going through a lot of rl stuff so I will be mostly inactive. Thank you for understanding<3
Trying to get back into CS after a long time of being inactive with trading! Please be patient with me
KittyKat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'Possum » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:08 pm

kittykat145 wrote:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=17932020&userid=232602&signature=E3Rs84iBZ5yvIWvhyqDquA

Umm... yeah...
How 'bout no. :roll:
'Possum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyKat~ » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:10 pm

'Possum wrote:
kittykat145 wrote:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=17932020&userid=232602&signature=E3Rs84iBZ5yvIWvhyqDquA

Umm... yeah...
How 'bout no. :roll:

they were like
"currently looking for items"
yeaa right, will i accept that

edit: new trade
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... WvHj8u-8Sw

different person:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... tvkzMxhEkA
Last edited by KittyKat~ on Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I've been going through a lot of rl stuff so I will be mostly inactive. Thank you for understanding<3
Trying to get back into CS after a long time of being inactive with trading! Please be patient with me
KittyKat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lieat » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Someone foe'd me but I've never even seen them around the site before??? Or attempted to trade with them, for that matter.
head empty
Lieat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby screw up » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:15 pm

Oh my God, this isn't my rant, but I just had to share this. I saw this as someone's trading rules and I was seriously speechless. It actually made me smile when I was finished reading it. It's a bit long, but it's worth it. c:

My daughter and I both have a CS account. She is COPPA'd and some very rude things have been said to her that have made CS an oftentimes not enjoyable place for her. Trades are often cancelled because she "did not follow the rule and POST FIRST". One person actually called her stupid. Yes, told my 11 year old daughter she was STUPID for wasting his time by not posting her trade first. She is COPPA, people. She CAN'T post!! She has also been rudely admonished for once offering a common pet on someone's wish list for an uncommon missed outcome pet and was asked if "anyone ever bothered to explain the value of these pets" to her. Ummm....last time I checked, except for Store pets, they are animated VIRTUAL pets with NO cash value. The value is on the eye of the beholder, so to speak. When I let her use my account, she was rudely reprimanded by more than one person for "neglecting the rules!". I went back and looked at their rules. She did her best, but when you have a list of eight or nine rules, then a person spends five minutes looking through sometimes hundreds of pets, it is not unreasonable to think a person might forget a special codeword or message. If you do not want to trade fine, but there is no need for the hostility we have encountered. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!! ALL reasonable trades are welcome and will be considered. NO rude replies will be given if a trade is declined. A trade message is nice, but if COPPA'd I understand. Your trade will NOT be rejected because of that. Let the trading begin! ***We have added FAIR TRADE groups. All requests for equal age (within 3 months) and rarity from these groups will be approved whether I am looking for the pets myself or not. I also keep achievable pets on my wishlist that I do not really need to make it easier for people to acquire some harder to find pets. They are there to help everyone complete their collections. Thanks for visiting!

Rant:
    Has anybody adopted this months spiders?? I can't seem to find anybody who has the specific one(s) I am looking for!
screw up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me