*DISCONTINUED* Rares List Guide (1 March 2019)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What would you personally like to see done with the Rares List?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:15 am

1. Maintain - keep the Rares List the same but update pet values.
11%
2. Restructure - vote on ways to majorly update, restructure or rebuild the Rares List.
40%
3. Retire - discontinue the list and stop updating it.
44%
4. Undecided - don't know but show me the poll results
4%

Total votes : 1731

Re: "The" Rares List Guide **NEW NOTE**

Postby EmberzTale » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:17 am

Oh gosh, so much for getting a full store pet collection lol
..Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
xxxx. I'm Ember! lights off
xxxxxxxxxxxI'm a huge fan of the Vampire
xxx Diaries! I love Katherine Pierce!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe/Her - Scorpio
╚══════════════════════════════╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x.emberocsfurry-pawscredit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EmberzTale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nettle_Magpie » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:21 am

I agree with Takk, it gives a good structure to work off and hopefully, we could get it done quickly; oh and I also agree with the idea of moving the pets in groups
Nettle_Magpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kee; » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:34 am

I have had time to post since I’ve been running around all morning, but I’ve read through all the posts so I’m up to date.
    I also think moving pets in groups would be a good idea. For me, the demand issue matters less, what I’m more concerned about is how much time it would take to do each individually. If there’s a way to get the misplaced pets adjusted more quickly, I’m all for it. ^^

-kee
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍.
leo | she/her | athlete
american | vegetarian
𝐘𝐎𝐔.─────
song of the week:
with every wish by bruce springsteen
kee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icyspicy » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:21 am

haha when the skelebun hit omgsr, everyone kinda freaked out. imagine what's gonna happen with FOUR new omgsr store pets. especially with the cerb, which it can go for sometimes like a non, (i'm not sure about that) i'm tbh scared of what it's going to end up going for now, whoahh.

caroline.
she/her
inactive
feel free to still trade me, i get email updates

if its nothing too rare, ill give it to you for free, probably.
icyspicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:23 am

kee; wrote:
    I have had time to post since I’ve been running around all morning, but I’ve read through all the posts so I’m up to date.
    I also think moving pets in groups would be a good idea. For me, the demand issue matters less, what I’m more concerned about is how much time it would take to do each individually. If there’s a way to get the misplaced pets adjusted more quickly, I’m all for it. ^^

-kee

I believe we will do the ones that are on the same tier at the same time since they all became OMGSR at the same time due to the change. Ones that were OMGSR before the change are more rare than those that changed due to the rarity change.
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Edgeyworthy » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:23 am

icyspicy wrote:haha when the skelebun hit omgsr, everyone kinda freaked out. imagine what's gonna happen with FOUR new omgsr store pets. especially with the cerb, which it can go for sometimes like a non, (i'm not sure about that) i'm tbh scared of what it's going to end up going for now, whoahh.

I think since so many of them went omgsr now, I honestly think it might even out, since it’ll get to the point where no one would want to pay that much (Tigerdog +) but I’m kind of scared about it right now as someone who does want to eventually get some. Demand could either level out or go out of control to the point where it’s impossible to achieve store pets without luck, there’s no way of knowing.
"I probably shouldn't say that out loud, though. Thank god for inner monologue" I do writing requests~
Pet's name: Bebe
Edgeyworthy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:30 am

Edgeyworthy wrote:
icyspicy wrote:haha when the skelebun hit omgsr, everyone kinda freaked out. imagine what's gonna happen with FOUR new omgsr store pets. especially with the cerb, which it can go for sometimes like a non, (i'm not sure about that) i'm tbh scared of what it's going to end up going for now, whoahh.

I think since so many of them went omgsr now, I honestly think it might even out, since it’ll get to the point where no one would want to pay that much (Tigerdog +) but I’m kind of scared about it right now as someone who does want to eventually get some. Demand could either level out or go out of control to the point where it’s impossible to achieve store pet Dreamies without luck, there’s no way of knowing.

The issue with store pets is that they are never re-released. The skelebun is obviously rarer than the store pets that just changed to OMGSR since the skelebun was OMGSR before the change. No one knows how demand will be taken into account since right now people are trying to process the major change. Only time will tell.
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunRaes » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:35 am

Hi! I have a small question (if it doesn't belong on this thread, I understand completely ^^).
Since the Nons are now OMGsoRares, will that affect their demand? Will they still be worth what they were before, or are they going to be moved? (I'm hoping they aren't moved, since that'd make things very confusing.)
Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
-Tootoo
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SunRaes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrinaLestrange » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:36 am

tootoothewolf wrote:Hi! I have a small question (if it doesn't belong on this thread, I understand completely ^^).
Since the Nons are now OMGsoRares, will that affect their demand? Will they still be worth what they were before, or are they going to be moved? (I'm hoping they aren't moved, since that'd make things very confusing.)
-Tootoo

If you'd read the last few pages, you'd see that all OMGSR are going to be moved. It may be confusing but they are worth more than current placement.
Chloe born June 2nd 2015!
Anastasia born April 23 2019!
Monroe born September 28 2023!
Beckett due November 30th 2024!
My birthday is Feb 9th!
DrinaLestrange

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Edgeyworthy » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:37 am

tootoothewolf wrote:Hi! I have a small question (if it doesn't belong on this thread, I understand completely ^^).
-Tootoo

I doubt it, nons have actually been omgsr before so I think they’ll remain at the tier they’re at. That and they’re often used to measure values (similarly to sorbets) so I highly doubt they’ll be moved~
"I probably shouldn't say that out loud, though. Thank god for inner monologue" I do writing requests~
Pet's name: Bebe
Edgeyworthy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me