Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby mmmcoffee » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:39 am

O.O Dude, Atwood, that's ridiculous. I would've pulled out after the third or fourth week.

Well, I guess it also boils down to how much you want the pets, too. Like, the auction I was talking about is for the PPS ornament. Everyone went into a Rare/Very Rare frenzy getting at those for several days, and the interest died to make room for the Dec. 18th pets. I doubt the offers will get any better for them than they already are - and I'm glad, since I never considered them to be above uncommon anyway. I wouldn't trade a ton of Rares or Very Rares for the ornament PPS - not a chance. :lol:

I suppose I'd be far more lenient if it was a sundog newborn or a newborn of my dream pet, but still, four months? Geez. How rude. >.> And desperate.......or greedy.....or both.
Pet's name: Inno and the Muse
mmmcoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsabhira » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:00 am

Ugh... some people... I get a trade; just a little bit ago, actually.
Offer: Oct. 08 blue moon
Want: CERBERUS!!

I cancel without a second thought with the message "...no. Not fair at all." That should be the end of it, right? Just like with the dozens of other people who have offered me that very trade? Ohhhhh no. It just can't be left at that. Not this time.

She PMs me.
Subject: what ever
Body: look a pet from LAST october for a rare tons of people have from 2 months ago is a rip for me! i just happened to not get one. p.s. the dog was on your wishlist.

I replied.
"The October moons are not that rare and certainly not worth a Cerberus. Cerberus is worth a lot because you had to pay real-life money to get him and not everybody had the means to pay.

P.S. I am fully aware that that dog is on my wishlist. I put her there. I am also fully aware that the trade you offered is horrifically unfair for me."

I wonder if I'll have an angry message here in a bit... :lol:
Tsabhira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HonouNoKage » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:57 am

someone wanted my CERBERUS FOR FREE!!!!
and then someone else just demanded my toxic, for free. damn, why can't they read my rules? at least one trade for my toxic was polite (thank you, you know who you are), so i didn't get all pissed at them. the other 2, i felt like i needed to hit them with a baseball bat.
1/17/22- I AM NOT ACTIVE, I WILL NOT TRADE WITH YOU. DO NOT CONTACT ME ON OTHER SITES (lord knows how y'all get them).

(the former message:)

I am not active here anymore and I highly doubt I will be touching this account again outside of looking at some very old memories and laughing at happenings of waaaaaay back in the day. Sorry to anyone looking to trade for old pets and stuff- you'll have to get your fix elsewhere.

ImageImageImageImageImage

99% of people can't lick their elbows. I am one of the 1% that can.
I shall take over the world with my rainbowy goodness!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage
HonouNoKage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mayhem » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:33 am

No message, or anything.

Their side: yellow, green and blue neon pony, two of the common staff dogs, common plushie rat, very common Malk nov wolf

My side: Banana.

*Snort*

Editing it for all their pets I think

Mayhem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Wolf » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:45 am

ok i looked and some one sent me a trade:

them: a green diamond (i think it's called that) dog and an advent cat. their message: ok plz eccept or edit!!!!!!

they wanted: my non balloon dog advent newborn
i wanted to yell at them but i didnt
hiatus
Red Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soratly » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:48 am

A week ago, I had a christmas giveaway, and with that I had a few simple rules. There was at first, only 4 pr. person, or up to 7 if the person donated something I didnt had. The giveaways was only from my trade groups, for except the rare trade group (this I mentioned at least two times, and thickened it in the thread about the giveaway), and every one should write something specific in the trade comment, so I knew it was about the giveaway.

One person send a trade, and almost managed to break all my rules. The only rule not broken, if I remember correctly, was the amount of pets, even though the person didnt donate anything in return.
All the pets that was picked was entirely rare, and forgot the message in the trade comment. The person even tried a couple of times, sometimes with too many pets, other times editing before I could react. But not once did the person make a trade that didnt broke at least one of my rules (simple and fair rules, I would think).

I got fairly cranky. I can understand if there is any misunderstandings, but how on earth can anyone come by a thread about a giveaway and manage to overlook EVERYTHING? Its a mistery...
soratly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby calistaria » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:50 am

Giesji wrote:A week ago, I had a christmas giveaway, and with that I had a few simple rules. There was at first, only 4 pr. person, or up to 7 if the person donated something I didnt had. The giveaways was only from my trade groups, for except the rare trade group (this I mentioned at least two times, and thickened it in the thread about the giveaway), and every one should write something specific in the trade comment, so I knew it was about the giveaway.

One person send a trade, and almost managed to break all my rules. The only rule not broken, if I remember correctly, was the amount of pets, even though the person didnt donate anything in return.
All the pets that was picked was entirely rare, and forgot the message in the trade comment. The person even tried a couple of times, sometimes with too many pets, other times editing before I could react. But not once did the person make a trade that didnt broke at least one of my rules (simple and fair rules, I would think).

I got fairly cranky. I can understand if there is any misunderstandings, but how on earth can anyone come by a thread about a giveaway and manage to overlook EVERYTHING? Its a mistery...

God, how annoying!

I still believe
It's you and me 'til the end of time

When we collide we come together
If we don't we'll always be apart
I'll take a bruise, I know you're worth it
When you hit me, hit me h a r d

'Cause you said love was letting us go against what
Our future is for many of horror
Our future is for many of horror
calistaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snufcin » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:58 am

Okay now this is annoying me D:

I got a trade for my coon/non-coon newborn and white july newborn.
They offered a line tribal (the most common) a grey advent from last year and the pointed ear border collie type dog.

I cancelled and was very polite about it. (Me: "Sorry but these aren't for trade. I hope you get them soon though and merry christmas!")

Then I got a p.m saying something like "pls I really want them!!"

Then they sent another trade with the same two newborns but offered a september cake dog D:
snufcin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby letgotonight » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:21 am

So annoying!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥