*DISCONTINUED* Rares List Guide (1 March 2019)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What would you personally like to see done with the Rares List?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:15 am

1. Maintain - keep the Rares List the same but update pet values.
11%
2. Restructure - vote on ways to majorly update, restructure or rebuild the Rares List.
40%
3. Retire - discontinue the list and stop updating it.
44%
4. Undecided - don't know but show me the poll results
4%

Total votes : 1731

Re: "The" Rares List Guide

Postby houndoom » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:49 am

myth + destiny wrote:New idea! Edit the title to "READ FIRST POST" or "READ NOTE PG.?" and put up a note to say something like "Due to the recent rarity overhaul, the list is undergoing major alterations and some pets will be being moved in the following weeks, please hang tight!" or something similar? Just to give the people some ease and to let them know that the list is going to be changed and they might want to wait before trading them if they wish.

Sorry if this has already been stated, I've not read the other posts yet.

i like this idea. it should definitely be stated on the front page. it's gonna be a long few weeks haha..

Xxxx
lance | they/them
───────────────────────────
it's all we need to get better!
fr | bestie | sig art credit
houndoom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xx

Postby skyline » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:51 am

myth + destiny wrote:New idea! Edit the title to "READ FIRST POST" or "READ NOTE PG.?" and put up a note to say something like "Due to the recent rarity overhaul, the list is undergoing major alterations and some pets will be being moved in the following weeks, please hang tight!" or something similar? Just to give the people some ease and to let them know that the list is going to be changed and they might want to wait before trading them if they wish.

i agree with this definitely, it should help people have a better understanding of what's going to happen to the list.

on another note, have any non list pets gone omgsr? if anyone has noticed?
nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: xx

Postby bookshelf » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:52 am

skyline wrote:
      i agree with this definitely, it should help people have a better understanding of what's going to happen to the list.

i've been browsing the archives for a while and i haven't seen anything.

-----------------------------

adult, college student, she/her

-----------------------------

bookshelf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nettle_Magpie » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:53 am

@myth+destiny I think that's a great idea and should help with the doubt about the list atm. Could I suggest that we start with the oldest pets that have become omg so rare (while I do have one that did just turn, I'm hanging on to it for a while longer so I'm not suggesting this in a self motivated way, I just think it is the most logical)
Nettle_Magpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: xx

Postby pink » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:54 am

skyline wrote:

I also agree with what they said.
Also none that I have noticed, I've been going through the archives seeing which pets changed and no off list have turned OMGSR at least to my knowledge.
o---------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

I'm the girl you'd die forImage

--------------------©--------------------
pink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:55 am

If the idea is to speed poll the newly changed pets, then what would be our lowest tier? The gwj, ur flower or non tier? Would our max be the Dogtag?
Brainstorming! Keeping in mind the mint tess horse tier won’t exist in the future, what should be our lowest and highest voting points? Gwj-Dogtag sounds wide enough to me without going too high up the list, but I’d like to hear opinions for this speed poll
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndoom » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:58 am

GWJ-Dogtag sounds great. However, with the amount of omgsrs coming in, shouldn't at least one more tier be added? I'm not sure what the tier would consist of, but i was just thinking it could de-clutter stuff?

Xxxx
lance | they/them
it's all we need to get better!
fr | bestie | sig art credit
houndoom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boston » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:02 am

lancelotl wrote:
GWJ-Dogtag sounds great. However, with the amount of omgsrs coming in, shouldn't at least one more tier be added? I'm not sure what the tier would consist of, but i was just thinking it could de-clutter stuff?

i second this.
be kind to others ♡
she/her
vet tech

ImageImageImage
boston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:03 am

Mark!
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pink » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:05 am

boston wrote:
lancelotl wrote:

i second this.

I think a new tier could be added? But I feel like it'd make the list a bit more confusing. Honestly it really depends on what pets would go on that new tier and where others may be moved. Starting at the bottom would be our best bet with reorganizing and updating the list in my opinion.

Also, question
Two of the three liontails became OMGSR, does this make them close or equal value still as the third one or no since their rarities were changed?
Last edited by pink on Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
----------------------------------------

I'm the girl you'd die forImage

--------------------©--------------------
pink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups