Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby mmmcoffee » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:05 am

@ Minimata: I think they meant that you know you want to...ask for a pet and give them the one they want? Maybe?

There needs to be mandatory Language lessons for internet users..... >.> Lol. I'm joking. ;)

But yeah, I think that's what they meant.
Pet's name: Inno and the Muse
mmmcoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:07 am

I'm really getting tired of the "edit me" people.

People that send you a "here's what I want look through my pets" deal, then when I find something I want, instead of editing it, they CANCEL and in the remarks section, they state, "oh I'll do it for this pet".

I go through the trade, set THE WHOLE THING up again and the user cancels for no reason.

Thanks for wasting my time and lessening the faith I have in other traders. Hope you're happy.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madame Butterfly » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:10 am

-Firestar- wrote:I'm really getting tired of the "edit me" people.

People that send you a "here's what I want look through my pets" deal, then when I find something I want, instead of editing it, they CANCEL and in the remarks section, they state, "oh I'll do it for this pet".

I go through the trade, set THE WHOLE THING up again and the user cancels for no reason.

Thanks for wasting my time and lessening the faith I have in other traders. Hope you're happy.

THIS oh so damn much.
Madame Butterfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CallyKat » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:17 am

CallyKat wrote:I just got a trade from someone-

http://i49.tinypic.com/2cgijrb.jpg

Do people not read the rarity of a dog? Yeah, I look at some rarities on some pets different, but very slightly >.>

That person doesn't seem to know grammar all too well, either >->

The same person sent the same trade again >.<' Offering the same, wanting the same.

Their message- "no i said one of them." (which by the way, the person never said that they wanted only one.)

My cancel message- "And I won't trade either of them for that common dog. Good day."

I wanted to go all fdjgfijn in the cancel message xD; But I didn't x3
i don't ever come on here anymore don't expect me to respond to any messages in a reasonable time

[DeviantART]
CallyKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurai! » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:20 am

Moonflight wrote:The best ones are when people put "thanks!!" as their trade message when asking for tons of pets.

I get way too many of those. And the ones that just say "hi".

I had one that said 'thanks!' to which I replied, in my cancel message, 'you're welcome.'

It really bugged me, though. Why on earth would you thank someone in advance for such an unfair trade? The arrogance of some people!!
Samurai!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:01 am

My advise to people xD:
People who say "hi" in their message. Put your cancel message as "Bye"
People who say "thanks!" In their message.Put your cancel message at "Your welcome" or "Welcome"
People who say "edit plz" or "edit" in their message. Put your cancel message as "Why do you think we can add pets to our trades. Hmmm?"
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
---| hi | hi | hi | hi | hi | hi |
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

I can't make a pretty signature help
Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chianya » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:47 am

Gah.

Someone posts on my auction threads and asks me to look through their pets to see if I have anything they like. See?

umm....i dont have many (if any) pets you'll probably be interested in, but still, could you check out my pets if there's any you like? thanks

They don't bother to state what *they* want, so I send a trade with the pets I'd be interested in (all Advent 09s and common hoards). It gets cancelled because a pet was moved, and I go "whatever, they can just go look at it to see what I want"

Then I get this in my inbox:

this 'trade' you sent me.
it was cancelled automatically. and i would have cancelled anyway.
i'm not giving you THAT many pets for NOTHING.
i'm not bothered if you hoard them. i'm not giving you them for nothing. in fact, it was a rather idiotic request. not a lot of people would have given you them.
you can be interested in them, but if you want them, it's called a trade.
i give you something, and you give me something in return.
hats the way it goes, and the only way i'll part with these pets.
sorry, and unless you want to trade where we both offer something, i wont be interested (unless im putting up free adptables X3 i'm not a b****y person really, but that just wasnt a fair 'trade')

I edited it for PG-13 sake

Yeah, I'm really, really pissed off right now

EDIT: Oh, and now they hope this day brings me hell, yay for holiday cheer!!!! :lol:

~Chianya
Last edited by Chianya on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
From Chianya to mods: I am transferring my pets to AiraSkylar (http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6259) since the pets will really help Aira (formerly Jhey) to create a CS helper organization. If you want to double check this with me, find me on Aywas at Chianya (#12264). As of March 21st, 2012, this account is permanently inactive - I just do not know how to delete it.
Chianya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴶᴼᴷᴱᴿ ♀ » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:49 am

Oh wow, that is terrible
мγ lovɘlıɘƨ ♥

ωolʇıɘ﹗ . мıитγ . иɒlɒ . яɒıи . иoɔтı . ɔγиαɘя
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

тнoυɢн ι do ɴoт υɴderѕтαɴd тнe мeαɴιɴɢ oғ love
ι do ɴoт мιɴd ιғ ι dιe тryιɴɢ
тooĸ yoυ ғor ɢrαɴтed wнeɴ yoυ lιғтed мe υp

ι'м αѕĸιɴɢ ғor yoυr нelp
ι αм ɢoιɴɢ тнroυɢн нell
αғrαιd ɴoтнιɴɢ cαɴ ѕαve мe
вυт тнe ѕoυɴd oғ yoυr voιce

yoυ cυт oυт αll тнe ɴoιѕe
αɴd ɴow ι cαɴ ѕee
мy ѕтαĸeѕ ѕo cleαrly ɴow
ι'd ĸιll ιғ ι coυld тαĸe yoυ вαcĸ
вυт нow? нow?

нow вy мαrooɴ 5

Attention! I'm sorry if I joined a RP and poofed, school is taking up all of time as I have around 5-6 hours of homework a night. I greatly apologize. I will still reply to PMs daily but other than that I doubt I will be active. I love you all.
ᴶᴼᴷᴱᴿ ♀

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:52 am

And they didn't even considered that you probably left them a message why you didn't offered pets in return? :| That's just... So rude. >>
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chianya » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:54 am

Minimanta wrote:And they didn't even considered that you probably left them a message why you didn't offered pets in return? :| That's just... So rude. >>

Oh, I did leave a message XD Apparently reading is just...too...hard for them :roll:

[quote=Chianya]I'd be interested in these since I hoard them - and remember, I'm looking for all of the Advent 09s to collect, so those are worth a bit in my auctions ~_^[/quote]
From Chianya to mods: I am transferring my pets to AiraSkylar (http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6259) since the pets will really help Aira (formerly Jhey) to create a CS helper organization. If you want to double check this with me, find me on Aywas at Chianya (#12264). As of March 21st, 2012, this account is permanently inactive - I just do not know how to delete it.
Chianya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me