Staff Litter Discussion 2018

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter Discussion 2018

Postby Wolven Girl » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:48 am

ticklekid wrote:
Catlover97 wrote:Just wondering if there is a list with the names of each staff pup from all years with their names given by their creators like we know the names of some of this month's like kalliope is the name of laucuna's outcome. I wanted to give all my staff pets who have names the names their creator gave them thanks

Saaame that’s why I was disappointed whenever someone didn’t have a official name for their pup

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=5693352&userid=5048 I have all the staff pets with their artist given names in here
FLOOGLE

Wolven Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pluma » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:57 am

I can’t wait to show you the human drawing of my pupper <3
Pluma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:12 am

Pluma wrote:I can’t wait to show you the human drawing of my pupper <3

Why wait ☜╮(´ิ∀´ิ☜╮)
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

Selling TH characters HERE
XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:23 am

So, I’m going to try to guess Desmond’s pup, and you know me, I tend go on long winded tangents and end up in left field a lot. But I am kind of liking left field more and more since I spend a lot of time here. It’s actually quite peaceful out here. Someplace to kick back, relax, and watch the clouds go by, and maybe a hint or 2. I just hope my head isn’t in the clouds....

1. Desmond's signature has the words in small text, "I am very particular with my words."
    This was restated over and over many times as well.
2. From Page 345
Desmond wrote:I'm having a meh day at work, so I'll just... Drop a vague direction to another clue and see where that goes.

Look where you have looked before. I watch where you go and lay things behind you -- so they may stand out when you backtrack, to lead you where you need to go.

3. Desmond’s comment not link to Shobits' post about a pet named Mr. Miles in one of Desmond's groups on page 352

Desmond wrote:
Shobits wrote:Desmond

This little dress-up in your ungrouped pets named Mr. Miles wouldn’t happen to be a hint, would it?

And looking back where we’ve looked before might relate to the stories of your previous staffs.

While this year may or may not continue the air, water, earth, and fire theme... if it does I think spirit is next.

He'll get you just about there. Right universe, at any rate. ;)
...and I didn't actually think about that, but... You might be right, there, in a very strange way. I don't consciously follow that idea, though, so who really knows. XD

So I backtracked on Discord and I found various conversations going on. Here are things Desmond said as responses to various questions or in conversations.

Does your puppy have any yellow on it? - “idk. right now it does, I guess” and “sure in the stage it is in, it has yellow”
A link to Desmond Miles of Assassin’s Creed - https://i.pinimg.com/originals/53/0d/8d/530d8d612f77c0f711c9584c117d4656.gif

Part of Shobits questions and answers session with Desmond
    S: Looked over some past Discord posts since you said you are very *particular* about your words, so these questions may seem odd. 1. Does Assassin's Creed link to your pup or just your name? Snip
    D: 1. Hmm. It's quite possibly linking to something. Look into it a bit more and broaden those horizons. Snip
As well as these responses
    I don't only play AC
    I play other games
    Ubisoft seems to especially own my soul.
    You're going in the right kind of direction, though.
    keep going
    Looks like the dominant guess for me is the "dinosaur" pup, yeah? No other guesses yet?
    ouo b
    Just checking
    For science

It's science so long as it's written down.

Here is my thoughts on the above hints and the pup I believe is yours as a result.

Some of your hints pointed to Assassin’s Creed - the post of Desmond Miles and the controller which I think was meant to look at Desmond Miles and not Assasin’s Creed. When asked if your pup has something to do with Assassin’s Creed, you answered rather vaguely - “Hmm. It's quite possibly linking to something. Look into it a bit more and broaden those horizons.” You never actually said it was linked to Assassin’s Creed. You backed this up by saying you also play other games. Again, you are “...very particular with my words.”

Then you asked if there were any other guesses besides the “dinosaur” pup. You were “Just checking For science” and “It's science so long as it's written down.”

I then looked at Shobits finding Mr. Miles. Your response to him being a clue:
“He'll get you just about there. Right universe, at any rate. ;)

Notice that Both Desmond Miles and Mr Miles both have Miles in there names? And science would say things about how Cumulus clouds can also develop in layers. Stratocumulus is a layered cumulus cloud about a mile above the ground. Altocumulus is a similar cloud at an altitude of 2 miles... which, of course, is written down.

So with these hints and my assumptions, I think this pup is yours. It looks like ther are cumulus clouds with a yellowish hue surrounding them floating in the sky.

The End

I hope you enjoyed my long winded explanation. And if I’m wrong, I hope I found a missing hint somewhere up there. Now to keep watching the clouds go by... ☁️ ☁️ ☁️
Last edited by catmother456 on Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolven Girl » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:30 am

What color is your pup's nose?
FLOOGLE

Wolven Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:33 am

I made a deal on the Discord that I'm extending here, now that I am home:

Find a clue that has not been found yet by 9/30, and I will help with a clue that has already been found. As I stated "three full days" when I proposed the idea, you all have until 11am EST.

If one has not been found at that point, then, as implied, I will not assist.

Good luck.

catmother456 wrote:So, I’m going to try to guess Desmond’s pup, and you know me, I tend go on long winded tangents and end up in left field a lot. But I am kind of liking left field more and more since I spend a lot of time here. It’s actually quite peaceful out here. Someplace to kick back, relax, and watch the clouds go by, and maybe a hint or 2. I just hope my head isn’t in the clouds....

1. Desmond's signature has the words in small text, "I am very particular with my words."
    This was restated over and over many times as well.
2. From Page 345
Desmond wrote:I'm having a meh day at work, so I'll just... Drop a vague direction to another clue and see where that goes.

Look where you have looked before. I watch where you go and lay things behind you -- so they may stand out when you backtrack, to lead you where you need to go.

3. Desmond put a link to Shobits' post about a pet named Mr. Miles in one of Desmond's groups.

And on page 352

Desmond wrote:
Shobits wrote:Desmond

This little dress-up in your ungrouped pets named Mr. Miles wouldn’t happen to be a hint, would it?

And looking back where we’ve looked before might relate to the stories of your previous staffs.

While this year may or may not continue the air, water, earth, and fire theme... if it does I think spirit is next.

He'll get you just about there. Right universe, at any rate. ;)
...and I didn't actually think about that, but... You might be right, there, in a very strange way. I don't consciously follow that idea, though, so who really knows. XD

So I backtracked on Discord and I found various conversations going on. Here are things Desmond said as responses to various questions or in conversations.

Does your puppy have any yellow on it? - “idk. right now it does, I guess” and “sure in the stage it is in, it has yellow”
A link to Desmond Miles of Assassin’s Creed - https://i.pinimg.com/originals/53/0d/8d/530d8d612f77c0f711c9584c117d4656.gif

Part of Shobits questions and answers session with Desmond
    S: Looked over some past Discord posts since you said you are very *particular* about your words, so these questions may seem odd. 1. Does Assassin's Creed link to your pup or just your name? Snip
    D: 1. Hmm. It's quite possibly linking to something. Look into it a bit more and broaden those horizons. Snip
As well as these responses
    I don't only play AC
    I play other games
    Ubisoft seems to especially own my soul.
    You're going in the right kind of direction, though.
    keep going
    Looks like the dominant guess for me is the "dinosaur" pup, yeah? No other guesses yet?
    ouo b
    Just checking
    For science

It's science so long as it's written down.

Here is my thoughts on the above hints and the pup I believe is yours as a result.

Some of your hints pointed to Assassin’s Creed - the post of Desmond Miles and the controller which I think was meant to look at Desmond Miles and not Assasin’s Creed. When asked if your pup has something to do with Assassin’s Creed, you answered rather vaguely - “Hmm. It's quite possibly linking to something. Look into it a bit more and broaden those horizons.” You never actually said it was linked to Assassin’s Creed. You backed this up by saying you also play other games. Again, you are “...very particular with my words.”

Then you asked if there were any other guesses besides the “dinosaur” pup. You were “Just checking For science” and “It's science so long as it's written down.”

I then looked at Shobits finding Mr. Miles. Your response to him being a clue:
“He'll get you just about there. Right universe, at any rate. ;)”

Notice that Both Desmond Miles and Mr Miles both have Miles in there names? And science would say things about how Cumulus clouds can also develop in layers. Stratocumulus is a layered cumulus cloud about a mile above the ground. Altocumulus is a similar cloud at an altitude of 2 miles... which, of course, is written down.

So with these hints and my assumptions, I think this pup is yours. It looks like ther are cumulus clouds with a yellowish hue surrounding them floating in the sky.

The End

I hope you enjoyed my long winded explanation. And if I’m wrong, I hope I found a missing hint somewhere up there. Now to keep watching the clouds go by... ☁️ ☁️ ☁️

You gathered up so much of the gaming hints in one awesome compilation and went so far left field that I'm not quite sure where you landed. XD I may need to find a helicopter for your search and rescue.

Very good, but no new hints and not quite correct. ^^;

Edit: and you know what, you deserve this: I'm going to deny this pup.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pluma » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:51 am

Wolven Girl wrote:

Not brown :p
Pluma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoLeaf » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:25 am

Pluma wrote:
Wolven Girl wrote:

Not brown :p

woo narrows it down to 5. c o o l

╔════════════════════════╗

x
Hey there, I'm Lumi!
I love anime; JJK, CSM, DR, Soul Eater,
Sailor Moon, AOT, Blue Exorcist, FMA
B-Day: 3/12 | Color: Peach | INTP | Pisces
♡: Astrology, Sharing Music, D&D
x
Discord ◈ Buttermilks ◈ Kalons ◈ Link

╚════════════════════════╝

EchoLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Starlight Fate~ » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:49 am

Simon please respond
We know your pup is the flowerbutt
Pls confirm
they/he
i like granblue fantasy and touhou
~Starlight Fate~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crimson rain » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:03 am

Meraki. wrote:
      Alright, going to go ahead and say it: I have a hunch this pup was made by Simon.

In past posts he's admitted his staff dog to in some way be related to flowers. Obviously, this pup has such qualities; there are plants on its tail and neck that look suspiciously like budding flowers. I'd also like to point out that this pup has an eerily similar style to how Simon colours much of his past pets, and the way the lines have been coloured look to be in a close style to his from last year. As seen here.

As well as his previous staff pet, I've noticed a common theme with many of the pets he's designed. Many of them have dots covering their back or flanks, much like this outcome above! Here are a few examples to get my point across:
      ImageImageImage

So, Simon .. was my guess correct? (-;
i am singing now while rome burns.
here and there. museum worker who handles artefacts for a living.
crimson rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me