Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you use C$ to ‘buy’ pets/items for your collection?

All the time!
17%
Yes, sometimes.
53%
No.
14%
No, I never have success.
3%
I haven’t tried it.
14%

Total votes : 1145

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 *Newer Poll!*

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:17 am

Goodness! The Advent calendar certainly delivered with the hamsters this year. I had to scramble to get them all for both my Christmas collection and my hamster collection. x.x
But I did it! I think this is all of the hamsters so far. c:

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tucawt » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:23 am

Hey guys!
So I've been working on a complete lion collection, and it seems like the more common pets are harder to find that the rarer ones!
As in, I have a UR Lion, July Lioness, and May lioness, and for some reason every trade I send for a 2016 uncommon halloween lion gets cancelled :roll:

So crazy how much demand these lions have! I couldnt have picked something easier to collect???
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
🎀

tucawt / she-her

hi everyone!
I've been on CS
for a while, but always
looking for new friends!

always open for trades

always open for art trades

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
tucawt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deerless » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:37 am

{ghosting} wrote:
Deerless wrote:
    Oh my, I totally forgot about chickens being a bird species! I couldn't think of anything but the owls as bird species actually, woah!
    But congrats on the complete chicken collection though, does it include the UR Phoenix? Or do you only collect the non-list pets?

Congrats on your balloon dog set as well! They look great!

---

For my dwarf hamster collecting, I only need 5 more to complete it!

Halloween 2014

Halloween 2015

Space Event 2016
    Image Image

Lost City Event 2017

haha, they don't immediately pop into my head when i think of birds either but i'm quite fond of their art on CS. the owls don't appeal to me quite as much so i didn't even think of them when deciding what to collect :'D

yeah, i included the phoenix as part of the collection to make things harder for me (rip) but i did manage to work out an offsite trade for it! i can only pray that there won't be another bird ur any time soon.... orz

and you're so close to finishing off that dwarf ham collection...!!! congrats on your progress so far; i'm rooting for you ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧

Ooh amazing! The UR Phoenix is indeed the hardest chicken to collect, but I have to say it looks really lovely so it's very much worth it!

And also, I'm not too fond of owls either, I don't like their lines too much on here!

Yes, I'm super excited to complete my dwarf hamster collection! Only 4 more to go thanks to a lovely gift I was able to cross off the Lost City Event one! I really hope there won't be any hamster or deer URs anywhere soon, I would not be ready for that haha!
Hi, I'm Deerless and I am a hoarder of Deer and Dwarf Hamsters
You are always welcome to send me trades including any of those two! I love to trade! <3
I have a complete deer collection!

My Collection & Hoards Thread

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------Current Hoard Goal
------------Reach 2.500 deer in my hoard
---------------------2370 / 2500
------------------- 391 deer to go!
--------------------
--------------------
-----------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Deerless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emjayy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:44 am

tucawt wrote:
Hey guys!
So I've been working on a complete lion collection, and it seems like the more common pets are harder to find that the rarer ones!
As in, I have a UR Lion, July Lioness, and May lioness, and for some reason every trade I send for a 2016 uncommon halloween lion gets cancelled :roll:

So crazy how much demand these lions have! I couldnt have picked something easier to collect???

I completely agree!
I finished my collection 2 months ago with the August PPS being the last one left. I eventually got it for a September list.. but the UR lion in comparison was so much easier to get 😳
I knocked 2 Dreamies out in one trade for it ^^;
click!
It was definitely a massive challenge to complete. Since then I’ve completed Spiders, owls and I’m 4 rares if having a complete rare dog collection so I’m happy ^^
Last edited by Nadine on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed coding.

roses, reasons, gay best friend.
♡ saoirse don phalaistín
♡ complete item collection - 29/12/19
♡ complete pet collection - 09/01/20
emjayy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Erythro » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:52 am

Blackiie wrote:
tucawt wrote:
Hey guys!

I completely agree!
I finished my collection 2 months ago with the August PPS being the last one left. I eventually got it for a September list.. but the UR lion in comparison was so much easier to get 😳
click!
It was definitely a massive challenge to complete. Since then I’ve completed Spiders, owls and I’m 4 rares if having a complete rare dog collection so I’m happy ^^

Wow I am super jealous! I still have all 3 list lions left and it is kicking my but to find them, much less be able to trade for them. I have a tier 4 swap for one of the lions but nobody seems to be interested unfortunately.
Last edited by Nadine on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Erythro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:11 am

Whoo finally completed my advent calendar set! XD

But I'd just like to say I am very proud of myself, ever since I joined, I have not missed a single pet, except store pets!
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emjayy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:29 am

Crestalia wrote:
Blackiie wrote:
tucawt wrote:
Hey guys!

I completely agree!
click!

Wow I am super jealous! I still have all 3 list lions left and it is kicking my but to find them, much less be able to trade for them. I have a tier 4 swap for one of the lions but nobody seems to be interested unfortunately.

The advent lions are easier than the may, July and PPS in my opinion so you’re most of the way there ^^ I’m just lucky I actually held on to all my lions since 09. They’ve been in my account for 8 years O.o
Here’s what I paid for them then, bear in mind they were still only rares in 09 lol
Tinsel Lion
Snowflake Lion
Lol the ornament PPS was very popular in 09
Last edited by Nadine on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

roses, reasons, gay best friend.
♡ saoirse don phalaistín
♡ complete item collection - 29/12/19
♡ complete pet collection - 09/01/20
emjayy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spooky; » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:52 pm

I am getting so disheartened. I only have 10 pages of WL left for my Halloween and Valentines collections...
And staff dogs and... ya know. ..

But it's been 3 days. .. no trades. I don't get trades unless I'm off site trading. And dang it I'm ribbing out of FR currency. \:

This is so hard.

╔══════════════════╗
100 Rare/Very Rare Giveaway!
╚══════════════════╝

spooky;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tilkka » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:18 pm

I hate it when I think you finished a collection, because you have 141 fennec foxes in it and there is only 141 adult fennec in the site. Then while doing some random trades you suddenly see a fennec that is still in your wishlist!! Unggg !! I accidentally had two of these green-monster-tail fennec in the group! That isn't really a subtle design <.<' It would've made more sense if I had an extra from the Egypt Event for example. As there is already two+two fennec with similar colouring. I'm still missing this uncommon 2nd gen fennec 2015 Valentine's Day, unfortunately it's pretty hard to find ;/

Image Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was also able to finish couple collections yesterday :) So I actually made progress, instead of just getting setback :__D

Image Image ImageImage

↠ chickens ʜᴇɴs ╌ [136/136]
    ↠ chickens ʀᴏᴏsᴛᴇʀs ╌ [60/60]
    ↠ adult dogs 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟦 ╌ [137/137]
    ↠ EPPS ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴs ╌ [27/27] + store EPPS [1/1]

After noticing my mistake yesterday - I double checked couple of my collections I found an extra hen in my hen collection. Which is why I'm now finishing my hen collection with a hen I didn't know I was missing (::: But I now have all the chickens, adults and E/PPS, just missing the UR from my UR collection~
    There were also an extra cat and syrian hamster in my cat collection.. Not sure how that happened :__D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@Sher: Thank you ^^, And good luck getting that page count lower! It's so so pleasing to see the number go down :3: I actually have some records on how many pages my wishlist was on certain days, thanks to my trading thread.

Unfortunately it's only for December, but there is still crazy progress :___D
    Dec 09: 62 pages | Dec 10: 55 pages | Dec 11: 54 pages | Dec 12: 53 pages
    Dec 13: 37 pages | Dec 14: 35 pages | Dec 15: 30 pages | Dec 29: 18 pages

@ghosting: Congrats on getting the balloon dogs! It's pleasing to see all three together :3:

@Boomer: Congrats on your finished collection! ♥ That's pretty impressive with the 5 UR pets and all ^^,
QUITTING
Trading everything i own for Flight Rising currency/stuff.
Have a lot of older pets (been here since 2009) and items!

tilkka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deerless » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:43 pm

Congrats everyone on your accomplishments, I really love reading everyone's posts about what they have accomplished and what they are currently trying to work towards!

Just a little question:
    Do you guys have any goals to complete before the end of 2017?

---

I was finally able to add another bunny to my deer-themed pets collection, now I am only needing the rudolph PPS bunny, which is probably the hardest-to-get of the whole litter!

I was also able to add 5 more items to my deer-themed item collection (thank you {ghosting}!), which means I now have 16 out of 99 of the items I need!

Click here to see a display group of all the items I currently have!
    All other items I need are still on my item wishlist <3

edit;

So I have a bit of a dilemma right now! I added this fox to my deer-themed pet collection:'

because well it kinda looks like it has deer spots! But today I just found out that this advent fox is the GUPPS of it:

Should I add it too? Or .. are the spots way too faint for it to pass as a deer-themed pet? Hmn.
Hi, I'm Deerless and I am a hoarder of Deer and Dwarf Hamsters
You are always welcome to send me trades including any of those two! I love to trade! <3
I have a complete deer collection!

My Collection & Hoards Thread

---------------------Current Hoard Goal
------------Reach 2.500 deer in my hoard
---------------------2370 / 2500
------------------- 391 deer to go!
--------------------
--------------------