Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby weby099 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:49 am

Im auctioning my Yellow Sorbet, and this person bids a Blue Balloon. Im like, okay, Ill add it. But when I look at the Trades page, I see the same person AUCTIONING the Blue Balloon they offered! Its like, what if they won the auction and someone won their auction? What would I do? -.-
hi! I just got unCOPPA'd, so if you remember me, feel free to send me a message!

weby099

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luke Skywalker » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:55 am

h e y - MR. WONDERFUL - a - m i r a c l e - t o - m e .
luke puppy drawing (c) hashbrown <3
Luke Skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CallyKat » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:23 am

I found a trade someone sent me a few days ago..

'Nother noob trade

That pet that he/she wanted was in my group named "Z. Wishlist Trades(LOOK AT MY WISHLIST)"
i don't ever come on here anymore don't expect me to respond to any messages in a reasonable time

[DeviantART]
CallyKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonflight » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:45 am

o______o

I just got a trade offer offering four common and very common pets and asking for... Wait for it... One hundred and twenty-five of mine. That's a fourth of the pets in my normal trades group. I'm pretty sure they just started at the back with the January '09 ones and clicked every single pet for a few pages. No message, of course.
I am a retired staff member :3 (RIP blue name, Dec. 2008 - Aug. 2012)
Moonflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheila.beastie » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:48 am

Moonflight wrote:o______o

I just got a trade offer offering four common and very common pets and asking for... Wait for it... One hundred and twenty-five of mine. That's a fourth of the pets in my normal trades group. I'm pretty sure they just started at the back with the January '09 ones and clicked every single pet for a few pages. No message, of course.

Holy goodness!!! That is completely insane. 0_o
Should auld acquaintence be forgot
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintence be forgot
And auld lang syne!

For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne.
We'll take a cup o' kindness yet,
For auld lang syne.

Happy New Year, Chicken Smoothie!
sheila.beastie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonflight » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:51 am

And they sent another trade, offering the same four with two duplicates of one of the pets they offered before with the message:

"Sorry about the other 1 , i wasn't looking at the amount"

How can you possibly not notice that you are asking for more than 100 pets?! And, of course, they were asking for six uncommons and rares.
I am a retired staff member :3 (RIP blue name, Dec. 2008 - Aug. 2012)
Moonflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kaleidoscope~ » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:51 am

Moonflight wrote:And they sent another trade, offering the same four with two duplicates of one of the pets they offered before with the message:

"Sorry about the other 1 , i wasn't looking at the amount"

How can you possibly not notice that you are asking for more than 100 pets?! And, of course, they were asking for six uncommons and rares.

Oh jeez. @_@
That's just..... *can't find words*
*hands cookie*
Last edited by ~Kaleidoscope~ on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Kaleidoscope~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cirque » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:51 am

oh my gosh! that person is crazy, 125 pets?!
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Cirque

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DharSii » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:53 am

I'd bet that if you went through that trade and looked very closely, some rare/very rares would be hidden in the middle.
ImageImageImageImage
DharSii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HonouNoKage » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:54 am

HOLY FUDGE!!!
1/17/22- I AM NOT ACTIVE, I WILL NOT TRADE WITH YOU. DO NOT CONTACT ME ON OTHER SITES (lord knows how y'all get them).

(the former message:)

I am not active here anymore and I highly doubt I will be touching this account again outside of looking at some very old memories and laughing at happenings of waaaaaay back in the day. Sorry to anyone looking to trade for old pets and stuff- you'll have to get your fix elsewhere.

ImageImageImageImageImage

99% of people can't lick their elbows. I am one of the 1% that can.
I shall take over the world with my rainbowy goodness!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage
HonouNoKage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me