*DISCONTINUED* Rares List Guide (1 March 2019)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What would you personally like to see done with the Rares List?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:15 am

1. Maintain - keep the Rares List the same but update pet values.
11%
2. Restructure - vote on ways to majorly update, restructure or rebuild the Rares List.
40%
3. Retire - discontinue the list and stop updating it.
44%
4. Undecided - don't know but show me the poll results
4%

Total votes : 1731

Re: "The" Rares List Guide *UR FOAL POLL* VOTE!!

Postby Pale Verditer » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:10 am

The Cerbs are receiving such high trades and are in very high demand. Above is a trade I just received recently. Will there happen to be a time where we may discuss the later store pets and their positions in the lists? Perhaps Drink me/Eat Me pets and liontails as well (not sure if those are store pets but).
Sorry if I seem a bit nosey. ^^'
Discord: Pale Verditer#0828
Pale Verditer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:14 am

@above
Seeing as your cerb is for auction you’re bound to get overpay as people compete to try to win it. ^^
As of right now there aren’t plans to move any store pets up based on demand.
If any have a rarity change of course then we would, but right now they’re very rare.
Last edited by ElementalInsanity on Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pale Verditer » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:16 am

Hopefully there will be soon though, as the skelli is an OMGSR Store Pet and most of the OMGSRs are supposedly moving up. That helps a bit though. Thanks ^^
Pale Verditer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:17 am

༒tгคςє༒ wrote:Hopefully there will be soon though, as the skelli is an OMGSR Store Pet and most of the OMGSRs are supposedly moving up. That helps a bit though. Thanks ^^

The skelebun was already moved up, and the other store pets on the list are all Very rare.
Image Image
10/08/22 <3
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pale Verditer » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:18 am

ElementalInsanity wrote:
༒tгคςє༒ wrote:Hopefully there will be soon though, as the skelli is an OMGSR Store Pet and most of the OMGSRs are supposedly moving up. That helps a bit though. Thanks ^^

The skelebun was already moved up, and the others are all Very rare.

Thanks friend. Really helps me understand a bit more ^^
Pale Verditer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:19 am

@Trace- you can also look on the first post for some more information. There’s a section of what is being planned to be discussed for a possible move, and then further down there’s a box of all recent changes. Ex: what was placed on the list or moved up and the date.
Image Image
10/08/22 <3
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:22 am

I've mentioned bumping a few store pets up a tier or 2 with the added '12s and '11s being higher on the list. Purchase of store pets bumped up to my knowledge in '12 and increased event greater in '13 (resulting in rare store pets). I find it odd to have the '12s only 2 '09 rares less in value than the '10 stores since in '10 the amount of people buying stores was lower but that's just me

I'd like to see them moved up a little bit, but nothing crazy. As I said, between 1-3 tiers depending on the pet in question. I will note the orange cerb was accidentally rereleased for Dec 18th once and shouldn't jump up 7 tiers just because people value it 'demand wise' at a non when people with no C$ had a chance to get one ^^"

Idk, I'd like to see all the stores moved up just a little bit but the ones that are already low on the list. Pretty sure the cerb is already placed high due to demand
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:28 am

Hmm.. I'm going to open my store pet collection and see what kind of offers I get, it may help for future analysis of replacing the other stores. It'll be interesting to see how much store pet demand has gone up by in the last three months, I stopped following after I got my cerb set and skelebun.. I know the orange went for 5 nons, the red for 3-4, and the skele 5-9+... is it less or more or the same? x_x

Takk wrote:I've mentioned bumping a few store pets up a tier or 2 with the added '12s and '11s being higher on the list. Purchase of store pets bumped up to my knowledge in '12 and increased event greater in '13 (resulting in rare store pets). I find it odd to have the '12s only 2 '09 rares less in value than the '10 stores since in '10 the amount of people buying stores was lower but that's just me

I'd like to see them moved up a little bit, but nothing crazy. As I said, between 1-3 tiers depending on the pet in question. I will note the orange cerb was accidentally rereleased for Dec 18th once and shouldn't jump up 7 tiers just because people value it 'demand wise' at a non when people with no C$ had a chance to get one ^^"

Idk, I'd like to see all the stores moved up just a little bit but the ones that are already low on the list. Pretty sure the cerb is already placed high due to demand

Agreed.. though be aware that the 2010 stores all trade for a sorbet or more, maybe as low as a balloon dog on occasion, but it's unlikely. The raven, cerbs, sleipnir, and older ones however trade for nons and more. Also, the skelebun was also accidentally released in 2009, though this didn't seem to have much effect on the change of it's rarity.

ElementalInsanity wrote:@above
Seeing as your cerb is for auction you’re bound to get overpay as people compete to try to win it. ^^
As of right now there aren’t plans to move any store pets up based on demand.
If any have a rarity change of course then we would, but right now they’re very rare.

Not necessarily true, I had mine in an open group some times ago and got offers of up to 10 nons for the set.
Last edited by sun on Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged posts - please edit your post instead of posting multiple times, as that is considered spam.
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:34 am

@Takk I think I remember that now. I was more referring to moving them up based on demand like what I believe trace was meaning with the cerbs and drink me set. ^^

@myth I don’t believe that’s a good idea. Opening the group just to get offers that you don’t plan on accepting doesn’t actually benefit us or the users trying to offer. ^^ And since as you said, it’ll mostly be demand based doing it that way.
Store pets likely won’t be discussed for a while anyways with the list that we have atm.

And yes, auctions still tend to get overpay for the reason I stated even if you’ve had experiences with overpay without auctions. ^^ it’s the whole point of an auction.
Image Image
10/08/22 <3
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stan. » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:42 am

I think an increase in the demand of the orange cerb could be due to to the fact it's the most likely candidate to become the next omgsr store pet.

I also just wanted to drop my two cents in here, as I saw some talk yesterday about if to keep some demand in the list or not: I think first the pets should be placed by rarity as accurately as posible and only after that step is done, some demand (or lack of supply, per example, knowing a lot of them are locked in a hoard or not actually up for trade in a lot of active accounts) could be taken into consideration but it should only barely affect their placement, like a tier or two up or down as to "reflect better" what the pets go for. Also, any pet that goes up or down could have a little blurb like (previously was on 'x' tier), but that's just an idea and there's no way of knowing how well it would go.

As for the current poll, I originally voted for the UR-Bwolf as the UR Foal has been omgsr since its release too, and I feel confident assuming the rarity gap between it and some other pets that have been omgsr since the overhaul isn't too big, if anything, since there has been less years where the foal has been released vs the years the 2008 urs have been released on (UR foal released on; 2015-2018 so three years vs UR butterwofl 2008-2018 ten years) that there might be slightly less foals, but since omgsr is the top rarity and none has really dropped to vr, there's no way of knowing for sure.
But I eventually lowered my vote to dogtag as the dogtag has been omgsr since the overhaul too, and because I read some of the reasoning for voting UR aussie tier and kind of agreed with it, but still don't believe the foal should be so low.

edit: fixed some spelling mistakes
Last edited by stan. on Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me