Staff Litter Discussion 2018

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter Discussion 2018

Postby Metallic Dragon » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:50 pm

Pyromaniacal wrote:

Metallic, is your staff pup this kid?

In the fan art post, it says "by Metallic Dragon," attributing your fan art, next to their pup stage.

catmother456 wrote:
I’m going to try one more time. I think your pup may be tonight’s pup.

I think this because of you saying it’s a very literal thing. I earlier went off on a tangent focusing on your name rather that what you said and I forgot to keep it simple.

You posted 2 adorable fanart to ensure all pups had art. This is located on page 302 - https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=120938057#p120938057

When fanart is posted, Raire posts them next to the pup on page 1 stating who the fanart is by - https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3902056&p=120723648&hilit=Metallic#p120723648

Raire named the link to your artwork ‘by Metallic Dragon’ on both the pups. One of the pups has already been claimed by Zeena leaving the other, which was this one -

And keeping in mind that the artists are posting artwork of their own pup, I believe tonight’s pup is yours.

Also, your pup stage always closely resembles your adult stage in each of your staff pups.

And now I’m off to bed. Good night! I hope I’m not going off on a tangent again.

I knew y'all would get there eventually! Yes indeed, this is my lady!

Few fun facts about her:
I actually made the adult edits several years ago for a different staff dog, didn't end up using them, and then adjusted them a little bit this year for this litter. That's why the general style is less like Koda and more like my older dogs.

She also originally had very long flowing hair that I ended up removing because tbh I don't care much for adding human hair to animals. Even her bangs are pushing it still, but i wanted to keep her shorter curls in the back and re-editing the face to remove the bangs was a hassle.

I didn't like her very much, even up to a week or two ago. When her pup phase got almost no discussion, I started to view her as a bit of an outcast. Growing up I felt like kind of the odd duck at school and even among my friends so I really started to relate to her near-invisible status amongst the rest of the litter.
She gained a personality and some headcanoning(along with the above art) followed and now, her overall vibe has made her one of my favorite staff dogs I've created. She doesn't have an official name though, at least nothing planned. I'll probably end up just calling her Lady because she reminded so many of you of Lady and the Tramp.

~~~

I'm so glad so many of you like her, your positive comments meant/mean a great deal to me. I'd love to thank you all for your kind words and love for my pup.
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby odin » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:13 pm

Metallic Dragon wrote:

Few fun facts about her:
I actually made the adult edits several years ago for a different staff dog, didn't end up using them, and then adjusted them a little bit this year for this litter. That's why the general style is less like Koda and more like my older dogs.

She also originally had very long flowing hair that I ended up removing because tbh I don't care much for adding human hair to animals. Even her bangs are pushing it still, but i wanted to keep her shorter curls in the back and re-editing the face to remove the bangs was a hassle.

I didn't like her very much, even up to a week or two ago. When her pup phase got almost no discussion, I started to view her as a bit of an outcast. Growing up I felt like kind of the odd duck at school and even among my friends so I really started to relate to her near-invisible status amongst the rest of the litter.
She gained a personality and some headcanoning(along with the above art) followed and now, her overall vibe has made her one of my favorite staff dogs I've created. She doesn't have an official name though, at least nothing planned. I'll probably end up just calling her Lady because she reminded so many of you of Lady and the Tramp.

~~~

I'm so glad so many of you like her, your positive comments meant/mean a great deal to me. I'd love to thank you all for your kind words and love for my pup.

She's adorable, great job on her! <3 I LOVE her floofyness. The edits to the chest and tail that make her floof are AWESOME! and I'd LOVE to have other dogs with them! <3 I also love the ear edits. :D More dogs with floofy ears!! And I love her eyes, as well. I agree with what someone said earlier that they'd love those eyes as contacts in other colors. :)

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:21 pm

she's beautiful, Metta! I love her serene expression and kind eyes. had to do some fanart

Last edited by Metallic Dragon on Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: <333333 i love love love this!!
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julia » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:24 pm

sketchi wrote:she's beautiful, Metta! I love her serene expression and kind eyes. had to do some fanart

Beautiful sketchi. I've always loved your art xx
Image Image
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted __ people.
I have received __ gifts.
Julia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:31 pm

Metallic Dragon wrote:
Snip

Few fun facts about her:

~~~

Yay! I think she’s adorable and I love her artwork, too. I was wondering why she looked more like your earlier pups with their bit more human attributes. But I was so tired and wasn’t even going to try to figure that out. Thanks for explaining her story. She’s definitely more relatable to me and has become one of my favorite outcomes. And she is definitely a beautiful Lady. ❤️

sketchi wrote:she's beautiful, Metta! I love her serene expression and kind eyes. had to do some fanart

I love this, too!

==========================

Edited my guess for Schuyler’s pup

I’m taking a guess at Schuyler’s pup.
1. Eyes are not a primary color (blue, red, yellow)
2. My pup gains something besides markings when it grows
3. My pup stage has solid areas of more than one color without blending or gradient
4. I could see mine becoming a pretty bold fighter. Might depend on the size of the dragon, though. I mean, are we talking Mushu or Smaug here...?

Here’s my original guess which now I’m not so sure about

I think this is your pup and here is why I think this. Its eyes are green, not a primary color. It gained the dagger as an adult. It’s pup stage had large solid areas of white, blue, and brown on its head that did not blend or were not gradient. Smaug the dragon is from J.R.R. Tolkien’s “The Hobbit”. Smaug was killed by Bard, the captain of the town archers.

This is why I think this is your pup. There are other pups that are solid but they don’t look like they would be bold enough to fight Smaug.

Here’s my new guess
After sleeping on it I wanted to add this pup to my guess -

The eyes are a light blue, not a primary color. It hasn’t grown but may gain something when it grows.its body is a solid blue with more than one color without blending or gradient. And when it grows up, it could become a bold fighter, but it “Might depend on the size of the dragon, though. I mean, are we talking Mushu or Smaug here...?”
That is the question (mark, that is - ? )

And here’s a third pup it could be -

The eyes are a deep red, but not a primary red. It hasn’t grown but may gain something when it grows.its body is a solid cream with more than one color without blending or gradient.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:06 am

Ah Metallic such beautiful art and a lovely doggo! I honestly was super excited when her pup stage was revealed. It was one of my favorite pups out of the bunch and one of my favorite dogs.

I don’t tend to say much about them since the topic already gets flooded with it and my comment would just be ignored anyway, but I do love her and so many other people do. I think I named mine Darling haha

I get how it feels to have your art completed overshadowed by another “better” art. It really kinda hurts and makes you not want to continue drawing at times cus “what’s the point when nobody even cares?” I guess you have to get the mindset that maybe some people did like it and chose not to say anything.

I’m always excited to see your pups because they’re all really unique and stand out. I look forward to seeing your pups in the future.
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

Selling TH characters HERE
XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:06 am

Metallics staff doggie reminds me of a Saluki dog and I love it lol and all that art is so amazing wow! OoO
Anyway headed off to work just wanted to say that all the staff dogs look great so far! Can’t wait to see the rest of them grown!
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:29 am

Metallic Dragon wrote:Image

Few fun facts about her:

~~~

Aha! I thought that was long ear floof! :D 💜 I think she really is quite lovely, even when she was in her pup stage. 😊
(Oof, i can definitely relate with the whole "outcast" thing, too. T_T )
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:57 am

Okay, we have been discussing we sleuths have to figure out which pup is sketchi’s before it grows. So here’s my guess. And I want to thank Shobits for checking out my thoughts and giving me your input 😊

Sit back and get comfy.. This is another long one...

1.Pup Denials -
    Denied the dagger dog (for lack of a name)
    Denied Pi’s pup
    Denied Cerru’s pup
    Denied Poptart pup (the brown one with the pink back)
    Denied AqullaFuga’s pup
    Denied Ice Cream Face pup (again, for lack of a name)
2. “I’m sure you guys are checking every post for invisible stuff, so here’s useless info #1 - it’s name is Demi” as in going on the half clue was useless info to use in sleuthing
3. Sketchi’s style is very well known, but only as an adult. As a pup, it blends right in to all the others.
4. Unscrambled the scrambled letters found overs multiple posts that says “My pup has an unedited tail”
5. Sketchi’s adult human form
6. Hidden text found in her human form sketch -
7. Her adult human’s reaction to fan art

So. I looked at all of the rejected pups, and those left with an unedited tail are 5 possible pups to choose from. I won’t post them all here but will post below the one(s) I think may be yours.

I looked at skethi’s artwork, and then I looked at the hidden text and even though it has been found and interpreted, and irisidium even posted this line, I went through the post and cleared all the unneeded info again just so I can see what comes up. But instead of trying to interpret what it could mean,

I type p i pul ha(y) tan uu(a)e mi(w)a s ye d (r)d in search bar. At the very top, I got a suggestion:

Did you mean p i pul ha(y) tan uu(a)e mi(w)a s ye d (r)d

So I typed in p i pul ha(y) tan uu(a)e mi(w)a s ye d (r)d in search bar

Again I was given options to pick from and this came up:
how long do you have to stay in the sun to tan

Then I looked at sketchi’s artwork of her human form pup reacting to someone’s fan art and Demi looks hot and says “Why’s my face so hot?”

So, everything seems to point to being hot. Maybe being hot as a pup. So, looking back at the 5 pups that may be sketchi’s I’m leaning towards this one as being the correct one:

This is the only one that looks hot, maybe even sunburned. And that is why I think this is sketchi’s pup.

Has anyone fallen asleep yet?? I know this is another long winded post. Sorry.
Last edited by catmother456 on Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollythecollie » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:00 am

Metallic Dragon wrote:

Few fun facts about her:

~~~

Gah! I had a feeling she was yours but I was too nervous to post because I didn't have all the hints straight! She's adorable! Personally she reminds me more of Sasha from All Dogs Go To Heaven 2 more than Lady, but I still really like her!
hollythecollie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me