Staff Litter Discussion 2018

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter Discussion 2018

Postby DrinaLestrange » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:27 pm

Tonight's dog is so cute omg 💗💗💗
I'm happy to announce that I am the mommy of a little girl named Chloe! Born June 2nd 2015!
Anastasia born April 23 2019!
Monroe born September 28 2023!
My birthday is Feb 9th!
DrinaLestrange

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:30 pm

I’m not trying to distract from tonight’s pup, which I think is absolutely adorable, I wanted to add another pup to my Dama pup guess. Here’s my original guess and my new guess:

Edited for my guess for Dama’s pup

I think this might be your pup because, if it relates to Sahara (desert) and it’s night, the body being brown could represent darkness, and the patch on top could be the sand being illuminated by a campfire that could cast it’s light to make the sand look pink.

But I thought of this after thinking of Lacuna’s so it’s possible that I blew a few fuses going through all the clues and this is all I got left.

New guess

I was thinking of the pup’s name, Sahara, and the song “Desert Rose” by Sting popped in my head. It is filmed in a desert (the Mohave dessert) but the other singer, Cheb Mami, is from Saida, Algeria, which is in the Sahara Desert. This dog has roses on it and also the pattern reminds me of henna tattoos. Henna is traditionally used for holidays, birthdays and weddings in the region where the Sahara dessert is located. The most popular of the tradition is the Mehndi (henna) Night where the bride, her family, relatives,and friends get together to celebrate the wedding that is coming up.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:31 pm

odin wrote:
22tabby wrote:I love the hair on tonight’s dog but I do have a question
It kind of looks like the hair is supposed to double as the ears, which is a style I see a lot so it’s cool, but if this is the case, what is the dark pink behind the brown hair/ear? I feel like I may be looking at this all wrong.

The back of the dog's head? Compared to a dog with no edits. :)
ImageImage
Tbh. the pink part does look a bit like hair to me, but the brown looks like floof ears. x) If you look at how they (the brown "hairs") come off the dog's head, they look like ears to me. :oops:

I think it might be a mini ponytail. All we can do is guess an artist and wait for them to confirm and explain it

EDIT
WAIT A SECOND. put side by side with an unedited dog, doesn’t she look slightly chubby? Didnt one if the artists mention their dog might be chubby?
-eyes Pluma- It could just be extra fluff but hmm
Last edited by XxFlamepoolxX on Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

Selling TH characters HERE
XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:32 pm

That curly q on the chest fur is everything. I love tonight's dog.
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby firestar123456789 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:06 pm

Pet's name: Mind At Rest
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
love her <3
Image Image
firestar123456789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pi. » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:23 pm

catmother456 wrote:Hi Pi!

Here are the 3 pups and why I think they might be yours

It’s eyes are definitely not primary and it has a short tail and has line edits. The aye aye may be tied to this because it’s a nocturnal lemur whose pupils get very big at night and look like this dog’s eyes.

Just re-discovered hints used here
And in regards to the hint that this pup is based on something close I your life that is alive but not a person I think this lasat pup might be your pup based on a salamander or lizard or chameleon. All 3 are also found on Madagascar where the aye aye is found. Not sure abut the “Look out below” hint, unless it’s that this one you have lost its tail with something that fell and startled it, but had a longer tail before that.

Or maybe another type of pet because I’m not sure about the tongue on a lizard, but salamander maybe. The ears throw me off a little, too.

And all 3 only have one tail.

I'm going to go ahead an confirm that this is my pup! I very loosely based them off of my crested gecko Squish! Aye aye is a clue but not for the reason you described. There is yet one more hint that will help should you wish to find it!
ImageImage
-----------

Hey there, I'm Pi!
Need any help? Send a help ticket!
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:35 pm

Pi. wrote:

It’s eyes are definitely not primary and it has a short tail and has line edits. The aye aye may be tied to this because it’s a nocturnal lemur whose pupils get very big at night and look like this dog’s eyes.

And in regards to the hint that this pup is based on something close I your life that is alive but not a person I think this lasat pup might be your pup based on a salamander or lizard or chameleon. All 3 are also found on Madagascar where the aye aye is found. Not sure abut the “Look out below” hint, unless it’s that this one you have lost its tail with something that fell and startled it, but had a longer tail before that.

Or maybe another type of pet because I’m not sure about the tongue on a lizard, but salamander maybe. The ears throw me off a little, too.

I'm going to go ahead an confirm that this is my pup! I very loosely based them off of my crested gecko Squish! Aye aye is a clue but not for the reason you described. There is yet one more hint that will help should you wish to find it!

Awwww, Squish is adorable. I used to have a crested gecko too. ;u; Does your dog have a name? c:

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittycentral~ » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:37 pm

Queenie! wrote:Image

Kinda reminds me of Lady from Lady and the Tramp, honestly.

Me too! Hahha such a cute pup!
Kittycentral~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:43 pm

Pi. wrote:

Snip

Squish is adorable, and I’m glad to meet him (kind of. The link isn’t working for me). I will have to see if I can find the other hint that will tie the aye-aye clue to Squish. And it’s awesome you have a crested gecko.

Aye-Aye tie in to this pup
From Page 333 - https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3902056&p=121000655&hilit=Aye#p121000655

Pi. wrote:Gonna jump on the train: show me 3 pups w/ reasons and I'll deny one!

- Definite line edits
- Eyes are not a primary color
- One tail that is also a bob tail
- Aye ayes sometimes have fluffy eyebrow markings

Snipped the rest of the quote

edited 9/26/18
The above is not the hint. “Aye-aye” was the hint for us to look at the pup’s eyes.

Keep it simple... :lol:

=================
I’m takin a guess at Schuyler’s pup.
1. Eyes are not a primary color (blue, red, yellow)
2. My pup gains something besides markings when it grows
3. My pup stage has solid areas of more than one color without blending or gradient
4. I could see mine becoming a pretty bold fighter. Might depend on the size of the dragon, though. I mean, are we talking Mushu or Smaug here...?

I think this is your pup and here is why I think this. Its eyes are green, not a primary color. It gained the dagger as an adult. It’s pup stage had large solid areas of white, blue, and brown on its head that did not blend or were not gradient. Smaug the dragon is from J.R.R. Tolkien’s “The Hobbit”. Smaug was killed by Bard, the captain of the town archers.

This is why I think this is your pup. There are other pups that are solid but they don’t look like they would be bold enough to fight Smaug.
Last edited by catmother456 on Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:33 pm

Pi. wrote:

Ah such an awesome name for this guy, love it! :D
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me