Staff Litter Discussion 2018

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter Discussion 2018

Postby JK341 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:46 am

Fiery Gatoh wrote:
KryativeLotus wrote:

STAY KRYATIVE

NEA. POLI. TAN.
ICE. CREAM.

I'm glad to hear you guys like Neo, especially her little toes <3

See, you guys didn't need any guesses - after 9 years I'm pretty predictable!

Ah how awesome! :D And you guys definitely have better eyes than i do, i never even noticed the words on the tail! xD
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolven Girl » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:11 am

Metallic Dragon wrote:My final hint: somewhere my pup appears to be attributed to me. Happy hunting xD

-not one of the pups that was named mine
-lineart is brown
-creamy colored belly
-most of the previous staff pets have ear and tail edits at the puppy stage and have pale colored chests
-somewhere my pup appears to be attributed to me---> this pup is fluffy like the 2015 staffie
FLOOGLE

Wolven Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coastie_cowgirl » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:23 am

I adore this pup:

I absolutely cannot wait to find out what it will look like as an adult.

NEEDZ

MOAR

PUPZZ!
coastie_cowgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:01 am

I’m going to take a shot at Pluma’s pup -

1. Sirena is the pup’s name and means mermaid in Spanish
2. Pluma’s theme is water
3. Pluma said “I’m on a diet. My pup might not be though.”
4. Check these pups for hints:
Eirik May have a hint on him - Eirik is a Christmas 2017 pet with a large water tail
Percy - A corgi with musical notes
Ciervos - Pluma’s 2012 Staff pup with lots of candy
5. Croatia is heavenly just as some may think of my pup.

Here are my guesses and why:

1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
4. Image

Each of these pups could fit these clues once they grow up. These hints make me think of mermaids, or water maidens, or sirens. There is a Croatian Mythological creature called a Rusalka which resembles the concept of mermaids and are associated with water.

The first has musical notes and could represent sirens. The second one reminds me of something sweet like candy. The third one has that crystal on it’s back, that could be heavenly. The forth one has the blue markings on its back that could be water waves. And I think they all look like they will grow to be beautiful and detailed, and I’ve always thought your staff pups were very feminine and beautiful and detailed.

=======================

Jay Frost, here are my guesses for your pup:

1. The invisible text ‘zzrbpe jet vdry’ was found
2. Using names found in a group ‘♥ ari’ - shift and scramble - the phrase “My name is chika” was found
3. Your pup has no bobtail
4. All but one color was used
5. “Where have you been before?”
6. Referred to your pup as her.
7. Your pup is an only child
8. Another group was found, called "♥ ari" was containing your last year’s staff pup

Here are my 3 guesses and why:

1. Image
2. Image
3. Image

All of these pups have no bobtails and all but one color was used on each. You referred to your pup as a her and an only child. Pup one looks feminine to me. Pup two has a tail like the tail of the 2017 staff pup before it grew but is a different color (not brown) than last year’s pup so they are probably not related, so she is an only child. Pup three fits the tail and all but one color used hints and looks feminine to me.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:00 am

Wolven Girl wrote:
Metallic Dragon wrote:My final hint: somewhere my pup appears to be attributed to me. Happy hunting xD

-lineart is brown
-creamy colored belly
-most of the previous staff pets have ear and tail edits at the puppy stage and have pale colored chests
-somewhere my pup appears to be attributed to me---> this pup is fluffy like the 2015 staffie

You're doing well and I like your theory, but the attribution is more literal than a style choice c:
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence. » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:47 am

Taking a shot at some guesses!
===

Despite Bernouli saying they never confirm at the puppy growth, this is where I'm starting cause I'm just going down the list baby

My guess is this one:
1. In response to the cherry blossoms and making the :3c face, the puppy looks like it has cherry blossoms falling on it.
2. However, with the puppy's eyes are shut, so I can't really use the eye color hint haha.
3. Bernouli has stated "but all dog ears are floppy" which could mean the ears are not literally flopping over or crimped. The tail is also, technically, unedited.
4. The "cherry blossoms" are technically not protruding from the back, but falling onto it..
5. The blue markings could change radically in the adult stage and become the more dominant color.

===

Next up is Coalchaser, who has been very, very quiet!

My first guess:
1. It is at least 3 colors.
2. Blue is not the primary color.
3. Coalchaser seems pretty fond of squiggly markings and simple marks that get a little more intricate in the adult stage.

My second guess:
1. It is at least 3 colors.
2. Blue is not the primary color.
3. The markings are very simple and spaced, leaving plenty of room for a more intricate pattern on the adult.

===

Moving on to Dama~

First guess we have:
1. This dog is more feminine than masculine.
2. All of Dama's hints have been songs, and this little girl is singing away~
3. The dog's hairstyle makes me think she is dolled up for some night time activity - out with friends singing karaoke, performing at an opera, singing along at a concert..

A second guess would be:
1. The dog is fairly neutral looking, but the soft yellow color could be taken in a feminine way.
2. There is no singing/song motif present, but the hints were all tied together with a night theme; the yellow of the dog is very close to how most people depict the moon in drawings, and the ball on the back looks like it could be holding a star inside of it

===

On to EmberWolf!
First and only guess, which is probably the same as a lot of people:
1. Clouds that link it to the Oekaki painting dated 8/2/2012
2. Brown is not the main color
3. No edits to the ears, or the pup itself
4. No flower theme here!
5. The pup could have a cloudy day, which doesn't usually mix well for picnics.
6. Also for some reason I link the soft aesthetic of this pup to EmberWolf even though it isn't really an aesthetic they choose to use all the time?? haha

===

Now for Jayfrost
My first/only guess is:
1. While not overly feminine, it could still be a girl!
2. It does not have a bob tail, and it is using all but one color from the palette (If you count all shades of pink as one color!)
3. The cream on the pink looks a bit spotty

However, after seeing this post, I'm kind of going "hmmm". Was this a confirmation as your pup Jayfrost, or just a general comment about the pup?
I really hope it wasn't a confirmation because that blows my guess for Bern out of the water lol

===

Gosh.. Lacuna in terms of toughness, you're a solid second! (Desmond is taking first place for me, hands down)

My first guess, shared with my guess for Jayfrost is this puppy:
1. You stated your dog is not primarily blue, and this dog is not blue.
2. Lots of cocoa references, which led me to believe your dog is brown.
3. A few cooking/baking references, talking about ingredients, egg whites, baking your pup.. While you have said your dog is not food themed itself, the markings on this puppy look like icing melting on a cake.
4. "don't forget me" and "find the ones I've spurned", the expression of this dog for me can be seen as hurt/pain over the thought of being forgotten, or as angry/upset at being spurned.
However, I am unsure of how cornsilk ties into this one!

My second guess is this one:
1. Their main color is not blue, and very closely resembles cornsilk
2. While food is present on the dog, I feel like it would more so fit into a story - this little puppy didn't have the ice cream/cotton candy thrown on it, but managed to drop it on themselves while making it. This would tie in your dogs interest in baking/cooking
Just like the other dog though, I'm not sure how I could tie in a few things, namely all the measurement hints, ingredient hints, "don't forget me"...

My last guess is my farthest reaching one:
1. It is not primarily blue, and has small bits of cornsilk colored markings.
2. "what proportions to bake the right pup" could have nothing to do with cooking/baking at all, but instead refer to the puppy having way too much fur, making it too fluffy and therefore not right - especially if they themselves like to bake/cook.
3. A fluffy dog could resemble whipped egg whites, or the puppy may get paler in the adult stage.

===

Given the hints supplied, the amount of claims, process of elimination, that leaves only one plausible guess (to me) on which is Metallic Dragons:
1. While I didn't view the group while they were named, this one was apparently not marked as "Mine"
2. The puppy is brown
3. Metallic answered the question "does your puppy have a creamy tummy" with "in a manner of speaking, yes" the chest of this puppy is creamy, and it may end up on the tummy on the adult.
4. "Pink and blue may be more present on the adult" the flowers sprouting from it, along with what looks like a scattering of petals are pretty self-explanatory.
5. The puppy has a bob tail, which is a style Metallic seems to prefer over other tails.
6. This puppy has previously been guessed as yours, therefore previously attributed to you?

Sorry this is a long, long post ahh :oops:
limerence.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:59 am

Metallic Dragon wrote:
Wolven Girl wrote:

-lineart is brown
-creamy colored belly

You're doing well and I like your theory, but the attribution is more literal than a style choice c:

Does this mean we’re getting a dragon pup? >=D
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:13 am

ElementalInsanity wrote:
Wolven Girl wrote:

Snip

Or maybe something metallic, like an android pup?

So with this new info, here are my left field guesses and why. I’m going to focus on metallic for now since we have a dragon.

1. Does your pup have a creamy tummy? “You could say that”
2. Does your pup have pink and blue on it, too? “Ummmmmmmm.... In a manner of speaking? Though you might find this relates better to the adult than the pup”
3. Brown
4. Denied the Pop Tart looking brown pup
5. somewhere my pup appears to be attributed to me <= this could be attributed to your name, so for now I’ll focus on that. But it could also be attributed to something in your profile, or in your groups.
and for anyone wanting to look at a dragon angle, her profile has a sleeping snap dragon linked to ‘Adopt a Snap Dragon’
6. What color is its paw pads? “Um, probably the same color as its nose”

1. Image
The blue markings could become some marking found on something metallic as it does not look natural, and there is a pink string around its neck that could change into something more substantial when it grows and may become a more prominent feature on the adult pup. It has brown, pink, blue and a kind of creamy belly, too.

2. Image
The blue on the back could be a blue, metallic sheen. It has pink and blue, but only a brown nose. This could change and get more brown when it grows. It’s belly looks kind of like a pinkish cream.

3. Image
This pup has blue eyes as well as pink, brown and a creamy belly. Its nose and back pawns are both pink.

And that is all I can come up with for now. And I sit here in left field wondering if a ball will ever come my way...
Last edited by catmother456 on Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolven Girl » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:22 am

ElementalInsanity wrote:
Metallic Dragon wrote:
Wolven Girl wrote:Image
-lineart is brown
-creamy colored belly

I think Swift's outcome would count as this year's staff dragon
FLOOGLE

Wolven Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:58 am

Meraki. wrote:
Takura. wrote:There's also something written on her pink tail? :0c does it have any meaning, fiery?
the "sto lat"

In Poland there's a song we sing called Sto Lat, it's basically for good wishing and it's how you express 'Happy Birthday' to someone too. I'm going to take a wild guess and say your pup is based on ice cream or cake, Fiery? Or perhaps a mix of both.

Neo was inspired by ice cream and the fact that CS has been going for 10 years ^^ I wanted her design to be light-hearted and fun to celebrate!
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me