December 18/24th Discussion 2011 *NEW RULE*

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: December 18th Discussion 2011

Postby Dappled Sapphire » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:31 pm

ShadowVendela wrote:Image

What are these worth?

Image uncommon aug '08

Image rare christmas '09
Dappled Sapphire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the dreamer. » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:32 pm

jellybaloo wrote:
ShadowVendela wrote:Image

What are these worth?

Image uncommon aug '08

Image rare christmas '09

thanks! :)
the dreamer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:32 pm

Queen Z wrote:I had no clue it was so bad this year- I got a dragon and a VR bunny x3 Now I feel horrid. And I don't really get why there were only 2 UR pets this year. Kinda weird, since we had a lot last year. I guess it comes with having so many new members- they should increase the amount of VRs given out next time. It really isn't fair for some of the newer members especially, who were looking forward to their first 18th and got uncommons.

I'm kind of glad there was only two. It's supposed to make it easier to get one with less pets.
I am pissed off at the ratio though. Why the heck there were so many pets released this year is beyond me. When I was offsite adopting I got 5 zebras. 5. Not one cucumber. Zebras have been in circulation since 09 so this means the cucumber is now one of the rarest pets on the site AND wanted by literally everybody.

The poor ratios goes for any pet. RBM? I saw one. Moon dogs? Two. 4 sundogs, 6 white julys, 6 lions, 1 UR tiger dog.... These are terrible ratios and does not promote trading at all. :( There seemed to be no shortage of Shima butterfly wolves though curiously enough.

I got an 08 creme advent and a tess dragon. The dragon, admittedly I have dozens of because I've been waiting for the darn thing to go rare. And it just gets re released. I do not understand what happened this year at all. The common 2nd gens were kind of a spit in the face. Are people ever having trouble finding those? No.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby derangedcoyote » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:33 pm

I NEVER get good things. I always get pointless stuff that nobody wants. and ive been here since 2009. always uncommons and cruddy rares...
derangedcoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Apocalypse. » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:34 pm

on-site I got some mid '09 rares, off site I got a rose pup, and a baloon pup DX
Me and my sis cpleope share a computer, don't ban us!Join this rp and get a FREE UNCOMMON!!! ((Likely wishlist))
.Apocalypse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dappled Sapphire » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Aurora Storm wrote:
otakucellist wrote:Was it really that bad?? In that case, I count myself incredibly lucky to have gotten a toxic and a VR '09 butterwolf...especially since I'm a newbie. Also, was the adoption limit two in past years?

You are incredibly lucky, so a huge congrats to you ^^ Last year there were people that were able to obtain four Moondogs/Sundogs and heaps of people got VR pets. The adoption limit was still two, but there was a lot more people posting about the extremely valuable pets they adopted. This year I've come across one Moondog, a couple of Sundogs and Toxics, no Sorbets, one Zebra, and only two UR pets.

i have seen quite afew people with the UR lion and a couple of people with sorbets
Dappled Sapphire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymouse » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:37 pm

How can it be that off-account pets are always super rares? Is it a silly little prank Nick pulls on those without an account or something? ^^"

My little baby~!
NFT

anonymouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'Possum » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:37 pm

otakucellist wrote:
Aurora Storm wrote:
otakucellist wrote:Was it really that bad?? In that case, I count myself incredibly lucky to have gotten a toxic and a VR '09 butterwolf...especially since I'm a newbie. Also, was the adoption limit two in past years?

You are incredibly lucky, so a huge congrats to you ^^ Last year there were people that were able to obtain four Moondogs/Sundogs and heaps of people got VR pets. The adoption limit was still two, but there was a lot more people posting about the extremely valuable pets they adopted. This year I've come across one Moondog, a couple of Sundogs and Toxics, no Sorbets, one Zebra, and only two UR pets.

Yeah...I haven't seen much either. Thanks for the congrats, I really feel lucky~ (going to auction both, I think.)

Good luck with your auction and Congrats on betting some good pets. There definitely don't seem to be as many super valuable pets out this year. I'm content to just sit and watch my babies grow for the sake of watching them since I wasn't around to see either during their original releases. They'll be special just because they're mine and have never been owned by anyone else. Though I would have loved to get that little pink lion I won't lie. LoL. :lol:
'Possum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S E A . breeze ~ » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:37 pm

I wasn't so unlucky for my first year, though i really understand your point. I got a rose pup and a VR pup on my account :D
S E A . breeze ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sappheara » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:37 pm

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that the releases that I have are the ones I missing. I gotta say I done a lot better with the off-site adopting. I ended up with 3 cucumber and the pets in my signature. Maybe next year I should do more off-site adopting.
Sappheara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me