Rares List Discussion *DISCONTINUED*

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Rares List Discussion *DISCONTINUED*

Postby KioloDovahkiin » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:00 am

on the one hand, i like the list being discontinued, it was confusing to use,
      users had a hard time even getting on the list, and most of the time, people
      ended up going by demand more than tiers anyway.

on the other hand i now don't know what my personal values of past list pets are.

the list was treated so officially, i fear users are going to start saying that
      because it wasn't 'official' the value of past list pets are actually not that valuable
      at all.

xxx

xxx

xx
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kiolo Bi-Poly They/Them

Trading Thread

bone weary,
and just tired.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx
xxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxx

xxxxxxxx
Favourites
Tramp
Stardust
Loki
Malks
Lions
Me

xxxxxxxx
xxxxx
xxxx
xxxxx

KioloDovahkiin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pthumerian » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:02 am

SolarSonnet wrote:I feel like we need something in between OMGSR and VR, or something after OMGSR. /:

Actually, this makes sense. The gap between VR and OMGSR is sometimes quite extreme.
pthumerian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ironic Equation » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:24 am

I was really worried about seeing the list disappear, and yes it invalidates a lot of trades, but in the end I kind of think it was a good thing. Now OMG so rares tend to go for each other with less extreme adds depending on demand and when they turned. I'd still value something like a moonswirl decently higher than a non, but not at four. I don't think it's harmed trading too much and should make it easier for people to get pets they want. I think it'll take longer to adjust to lower list stuff and break out of the rigid values of advents-lower mains, but I think the 'above the gap' structure is beginning to break down already which can only be better for people who just want to achieve the pets they like.
Send me TRADES!
PM me if you would like your pet identified or any advice on trade fairness/pet worth (:
My store pet collection was completed on the 16th of November 2019.
ImageImage
Ironic Equation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valmere » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:59 am

Oh. Well then. I liked the list alot, but alot of people still use it. I still believe in the list! Long live the list!
    vale | he him

valmere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zero.two » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:20 am

Starry Seagull wrote:Oh. Well then. I liked the list alot, but alot of people still use it. I still believe in the list! Long live the list!

Same here haha

It seems like there are still a LOT of people going by the old list, and the insane demand that came along with it. When I give advice on the "Is this a fair trade" thread for list trades, I give them my opinions based on rarity from the old list.

From my experience trading for lists after the retiring, trading is still the same, and demand is still outrageous
(based on my trading [or at least my attempts at trading] the past week or two c:)

I'm very interested to see what the demand and stuff will look like once these new guides are up and running. I'm kind of excited to see where all this will go, but I'm still sad to see the list leave.
┌───────────┐

Imagex

└───────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

Kam - Adult - Female - Lesbian - Ashe <3
Hey, i'm Kam. I love anime and reptiles,
and spend most of my time on the forums.
Feel free to shoot me a PM, I love to talk!

└──────────────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

links
Trade thread xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Kalons xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx©

└──────────────────┘
zero.two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Harlowe » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:31 am

_Dreamlands_ wrote:
SolarSonnet wrote:I feel like we need something in between OMGSR and VR, or something after OMGSR. /:

Actually, this makes sense. The gap between VR and OMGSR is sometimes quite extreme.

I joined in January and honestly this was one of the things I wished existed almost immediately. As pets continue to age into rare/very rare, I'd like two other divisions to smooth out the wrinkles. One would be nice, but imho two would really big a help for trading and could sort of mime the shape of retired lists.

For example:
uncommon
rare
very rare
scarce
limited
omgsr

But I'm just a newbie so there's that lol
Harlowe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simon » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:32 am

Since the main thread has now been locked, this discussion thread is no longer necessary. Please refer to the information that has been updated there for more information:

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3377402

Simon
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me