Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby loyalwolf06 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:38 pm

never_ender wrote:SPEAKING OF LOL! So I replied telling them that no, I woudln't give them pets. I said they should look in the free adoption section. Also told them begging is against the rules, and that if they did it again I might have to report them.

This was the reply

oh sorry i never knew that please forgive me please i am begging you to forgive me

p.s you didnt have to say it like that i didnt know gee plus its called trading not begging i was asking if you had any things that you dont want i wasn't begging gosh

p.p.s you hurt my feelings when you said that nah just kidding but still i wasn't begging i was just offering and (trying be polite!which i probably wasn't but anyway)saying that if you didnt want anything to give it to me not just going and asking for free pets gosh

but again im so so sorry please dont report me for this message im saying sorry and saying what i was meaning with that pm(private message)

p.p.p.s sorry i am going on and on arnt i? :( :( :( i never knew :( :(

bye

by the way are you mad at me for saying that??? :?: :?: :?: :( :( :(

Wow...just wow. I think I'd kind of just ignore them at that point. They're sorry...and yet they aren't really because they don't seem to think they really did anything wrong. Oh well, they seem scared enough about being reported that your message might have at least deterred them from doing this again.

In terms of my own trades, I got a trade offer asking for my Cards Lion for 1 very common November 09 pet, 5 2nd gens (2 from this month), and 1 newborn for this month. It just gets to me because everywhere that I post I have said that I will only trade a duplicate advent for an advent from the same day. I still want to be able to have a full set. I also have received a lot of offers on my Ice nonPPS, which is not a double and is not for trade. I don't trade unless I have doubles so I don't know why people keep asking. I went around the sight searching for people to make fair trade offers to for a good hour or two but I could and would never bring myself to ask for a pet they only had one of. I refused to offer anything except an advent for an advent because I didn't feel it would be fair to them otherwise, especially newbies who might not know better than to accept.

I did get a good trade earlier though...someone asked for an uncommon Jan dog I had 4 of and offered me a Zebra nonPPS and the card lion I talked about above. I had no problem making that trade :) At first I thought they were asking for my advents so I almost canceled, but when I realized I had it backwards I accepted right away. :)
loyalwolf06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Turq8 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:40 pm

never_ender wrote:SPEAKING OF LOL! So I replied telling them that no, I woudln't give them pets. I said they should look in the free adoption section. Also told them begging is against the rules, and that if they did it again I might have to report them.

This was the reply

oh sorry i never knew that please forgive me please i am begging you to forgive me

p.s you didnt have to say it like that i didnt know gee plus its called trading not begging i was asking if you had any things that you dont want i wasn't begging gosh

p.p.s you hurt my feelings when you said that nah just kidding but still i wasn't begging i was just offering and (trying be polite!which i probably wasn't but anyway)saying that if you didnt want anything to give it to me not just going and asking for free pets gosh

but again im so so sorry please dont report me for this message im saying sorry and saying what i was meaning with that pm(private message)

p.p.p.s sorry i am going on and on arnt i? :( :( :( i never knew :( :(

bye

by the way are you mad at me for saying that??? :?: :?: :?: :( :( :(

:lol: That's really funny, but it's not, if anyone understands that... :| I think you should report them because they continued to beg even after you told them not to and were talking like a spoiled brat/teenager gosh. When did they join?
(Possibly) Back after a long hiatus!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to ask me, I'm always happy to help!

Turq8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kari Lion » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:50 pm

Joined this september. I basically just told them they need to explore the forums and read the rules, and haven't heard back.
ImageImageImage
Kari Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snufcin » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:42 pm

SPEAKING OF LOL! So I replied telling them that no, I woudln't give them pets. I said they should look in the free adoption section. Also told them begging is against the rules, and that if they did it again I might have to report them.

This was the reply

p.p.p.s sorry i am going on and on arnt i? i never knew

bye

by the way are you mad at me for saying that???

You know what this reminds me of Vicky Pollard http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/vicky-pollard-l-poster.jpg xD Seriously some people need to re-read the rules :|
snufcin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Missy » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:44 pm

Trade:
Me: some novembers, a september, nick birthday dragon
them: today's advents and a november rat

them:
sorry, mine are very rare and i want to collect nice rare ones, im sorry rares for rares?

me
Excuse me? Your pets are less than a day old, with a common rat as the exception (which is only 1 month old).

Not only were my pets rarer than yours, but YOU were actually getting the better deal. I am disgusted at how rude your reply was. You were trying to tell me that my pets were NOT rare. Well, I hope this'll teach you something, because you just missed out on a good deal, and PLEASE do not send me anymore trades.

P.S.- I don't want your pet, I just wanted to reply. please cancel this trade.
ImageImageImageImageImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 15 people.
I have received 9 gifts.
Missy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarriKar » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:10 am

I just canceled three trades in a row asking for my new Advents.. -3-;;; Or at least within close-ish time frame.

One of them wanted my galaxy lion(I have no doubles) and said something like "trade anything for this but no advents"
Umm.. Plus they didn't have anything I wanted anyway.
The soul that cures its own sufferings dies.
KarriKar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verd » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:00 am

I got a trade thT MADE ME lol\

Me: Rainbow Smoothie
Them: PPS Adult panda
Message: I didn't have any thing to drink for supper last night and nothing so far today. Help me out?
Me message back *slurrrrp**sluuuurp*

ImageImageImage
verd / vox / tobi
gay man - adult - autistic
trades always open

currently reading/playing:
house of leaves and new vegas
Verd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Veggievampire » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:02 am

Burpigwet wrote:I got a trade thT MADE ME lol\

Me: Rainbow Smoothie
Them: PPS Adult panda
Message: I didn't have any thing to drink for supper last night and nothing so far today. Help me out?
Me message back *slurrrrp**sluuuurp*

What are they gonna do? Print it out and pretend to drink it? >.> What a total idiot!
Last edited by Veggievampire on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Veggievampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kaleidoscope~ » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:04 am

XD That's so stupid it's funny.
~Kaleidoscope~