The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:42 am

YoshiYan wrote:sublime and castro, you two are way off. did you two miss my offer on the sun jewel, whihc is equal to the dogtag?

http://yoshiyan.fileave.com/Offer%20for ... %20ago.png

Look at that. then tell me :3 since there are two joker (which are worth an august.july and something else) a white july (wroth about several julies itself) along with the pps and sorbets and sun dog along with advent and more.

Myself, I wouldn't do that trade, but mainly for preference; it's seems a tad insane to trade so many rare and old pets for the one pet, but I suppose it's the rarity of that pet that counts...
Hey everyone, this is Yukinstrüdel; sorry to break it to you, but I'm quitting CS, I just don't have time for it anymore.

Mods, I gave my pets to a person I don't want to reveal to anyone on the forums, but to whom you will find a trade completed with in my trade centre for everything I own; I have a plan for those pets that they are carrying out, so thank you for understanding, and there will be no more activity on this account after this.
Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyoshiYan » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:45 am

*passes out from bad sleeping* rariety always counts often.
KyoshiYan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:49 am

YoshiYan wrote:*passes out from bad sleeping* rariety always counts often.

I know. I'm just not really much of a trader, even though I've been here, like, since it started.
Hey everyone, this is Yukinstrüdel; sorry to break it to you, but I'm quitting CS, I just don't have time for it anymore.

Mods, I gave my pets to a person I don't want to reveal to anyone on the forums, but to whom you will find a trade completed with in my trade centre for everything I own; I have a plan for those pets that they are carrying out, so thank you for understanding, and there will be no more activity on this account after this.
Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T. Faulkner » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:55 am

strayscream wrote:Uhh... not sure how to phrase this one...

This person is looking for store pets and items. I can afford to get a lot of them, so I pointed out the things I could/would get for her and asked her what she'd offer for them; out of the pets she put in a group, I'm interested in these:

The things she's looking for are the Drink Me dog, Eat Me dog, Skeleton Bunny, Mad Hatter costume, White Rabbit bunny item, black cat costume for ponies, dragon costume, and the black cats set. What of those should I offer as a fair trade for those pets? I realize that CS store values are iffy, but I'm looking for personal opinions here. xD

Still looking for an idea of what items out of her list I should offer for these. ^^; Anyone have any suggestions?
Hey mods! I'm merging accounts with Diabolacuna, so I'll be sending all my pets over to her a bit at a time! Thanks for understanding!
T. Faulkner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Santa Ria » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:56 am

YoshiYan wrote:*passes out from bad sleeping* rariety always counts often.

Not everyone cares about rarity.
Santa Ria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carm » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:02 am

I was wondering, if I was ever to auction my banana, what would be a good offer? Would asking for a moonswirl, July PPS, and jewelry sun be too much?
Carm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyoshiYan » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:04 am

most people do, which is why the sun jewel is alot. and Carm for them all? why too much. not even worth a july pps I think.
KyoshiYan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Santa Ria » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:05 am

Carm wrote:I was wondering, if I was ever to auction my banana, what would be a good offer? Would asking for a moonswirl, July PPS, and jewelry sun be too much?

Totally. Jewel Sun and PPS are almost too much to ask for

or Jewel Sun - MoonSwirl

Or MoonSwirl - PPS

In my opinion, its worth AT LEAST a july pps.
Santa Ria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:07 am

How does the value of the bannana varie from that of the UR cat?

Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyoshiYan » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:11 am

cats rarer. and nah the banana is lower, I was around in december 18th tio know the value.
KyoshiYan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me